I Make Friends

The Inescapable Love Triangle

The school bell rang and all the students scrammbled to get their lunchboxes. I got mine and went after Soyou. We went to the cafeteria and got a table. As we were eating our lunch, I tried to make a conversation.

"So," I said. "Who do you usually hang out with here?"

"I'm usually alone." Soyou said.

"Why are you alone?"

"Other people think I'm weird."

"You're not weird."

"I am, once you get to know me."

I looked past Soyou and saw Kikwang looking at me. I turned red and resumed eating my lunch.

-------------Kikwang's POV---------------

There she is, the pretty new girl. That moment I saw her in the office, I fell in love with her. She was so cute acting all shy. This has to be the first ever girl I ever liked here in the school.

I wanted to be her partner awhile ago in science but Yoseob got lucky. Looks like I have to do this the hard way.

---------------------------------------After School------------------------------------------

------------Your POV-----------

Soyou and I went out of the main gate and we said goodbye. We went opposite directions and I started walking home.

5 minutes into the walk, I saw the backview of a familiar light brown haired person. His bag on his back and it looks like he was reading something.

I went up to him and decided to start a conversation.

"Yang Yoseob?" I said.

He looked behind him and smiled at me. He closed his book and talked to me.

"You're the new student right?" Yoseob said.

"Yup."

"You're also my partner for science right?"

"Yes."

"So we should divide the work. Since you're just new, I'll give you the easy jobs for now. Are you good in drawing?"

"I guess."

"We need to draw a cell and label its parts."

We talked about the group project until we reached my house.

"This is my house." I said.

"You're house is really near mine." Yoseob said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're just 7 houses away."

"Wow. So should I go to your house to the project with you?"

"Sure. Tomorrow after school."

"Ok, annyeong."

"Annyeong."

I went into my house and into my room. I lied down on my bed and thought about that handsome boy Kikwang.

--------Yoseob's POV----------

After _________ went into her house, I'm positive I'm as red as an apple. _______ has to be the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on. When Mr. Choi paired us up together, butterflies filled up my stomach.

I can't believe how lucky I am. But does she like me? What if she hates my bossiness or something? I have to be kind to her or else....

I entered my house and crashed onto the bed. I thought about how pretty she was when she first entered the classroom.

I think I'm in love with her....

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Got lazy with this chapter. SORRY!