Moving Schools

The Inescapable Love Triangle

So my mom decided that I should move schools because the tuision fee of my old school got too high. My first day in my new school starts tomorrow. I'm nervous and scared at the same time. Questions were clogging up my brain. Will I have friends? What do I do if the teacher asks me to choose a partner? What if I see someone cute? All these questions gave me a headache so I just decided to go to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and had a hard time getting up. I was too nervous about my first day. I eventually changed into my new school uniform and ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I hopped into my moms car and she drove me to my new school. The trip was very long. I couldn't stop worrying if I will have friends.

We approached the school and my heart started beating fast. My mom dropped me off in the front gate.

"Annyeong honey!" my mom said. "Goodluck on your first day."

After my mom drove off, I entered the front gate. The school was pretty big so I was scared that I might not find the office. Luckily, you could easily spot the office because it was different looking than the rest of the buildings. I entered the office and went to the front desk.

"New student." I said.

"Name please?" the woman in tho front desk said.

I told her my name and she went through some documents.

"Could you please fill this up?" the woman said. She gave me a paper asking about my personal information.

After I finished, I gave back the paper to the woman.

"Please sit down, Mrs. Han will be with you in a moment" the woman said.

I sat down and waited. I may look patient on the outside, but I'm freaking out in the inside. All of a sudden, a handsome boy entered the office. He had short black hair and a muscular built. He went to the front desk and asked the woman something. The woman replied to him and the boy turned around. We met eyes and I looked away quickly. His face was so handsome! He faced the front desk again and the woman gave him a piece of paper. The boy thanked her and left.

A short while later, a woman approached me. I knew immediately that she was the principle.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mrs. Han the principle of the school." the woman said. "You're new here right?"

I nodded.

"Well, let me take you to your first class."

I followed Mrs. Han to my classroom. She knocked on the door and a teacher went out.

"Mr. Choi," Mrs. Han said. "You have a new student."

Mr. Choi looked at me and told me to come into the classroom.

"Class," Mr. Choi announced. "We have anew student. Introduce yourself please."

I stared at the rest of the students. There were atleast 30 students all in all. Then, I saw the guy from the office. He was so handsome!

I intoduced myself to the class and bowed.

"You could sit on the vacant seat at the back beside Soyou." Mr. Choi said. "Now class, lets all be kind to the new student."

I walked to the vacant seat at the back. I looked at my seatmate. She had long hair and had a cute face.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said. "My name is Park _______."

"Annyeong," the girl said. "Kang Soyou."

"Nice to meet you."

I looked infront of me and saw the backview of a guy with light brown hair. He looked at me and once he noticed I was looking at him, he looked away.

I scanned the classroom and saw the guy from the office again. He was two rows away from me. He was talking to the peron beside him.

"Who's that?" I asked Soyou. "The guy with the black hair."

"That's Lee Kikwang." Soyou said. "Why'd you ask?"

"He's cute."

"Psh, normal."

"What do you mean?"

"He's the most perfect guy in the class. Good attitude, perfect body and he's good in singing and dancing."

"So, lot's of girls like him?"

"Yup."

I felt sad about this so I just listened to Mr. Choi.

"Okay guys," Mr. Choi said. "Make a presentation about page 46 of your book. I will be randomly pairing you."

The teacher got a piece of paper with the students' names on it and started pairing people up.

"Son Dongwoon." Mr. Choi said. "Kang Soyou."

I looked at Soyou who was now bright red. I think she likes this Dongwoon guy.

"Park _____." Mr. Choi continued. "Yang Yoseob."

"Who's that?" I asked Soyou.

Soyou pointed at the light brown haired boy infront of me.

"Oh."