¦ plotlines + app

증상 ¦ SYMPTOMS → searchin' for rich homo lovers .
name lisanna, wood
age 18
social rank rock bott
 
 
 
foreign passion
Born on the streets with her nine year old brother, this girl knows exactly how to survive in the woods with nothing more than a needle and stick of gum. Frequently being involved in soul-corrupting events, she has lost the innocence a girl has to attract a man. She doesn't have much but she'll never ask for more because she's thankful for every waking second she can wake up to see the smile on her brother's face. If her life could be traded for food in place of his survival she would do it.
 
LOVE INTEREST // The epitome of 'it's either my way or the high way'. He's demanding, possessive and a major sadist. Don't take his silence as a sign of sophistication, take it as a sign to run - because once he has you in his arms... you're never going to get out
 
× — taken
 
name sophia, zhang
age 22
social rank upper/mid
 
 
 
dom and sub
It's a battle. It always has been and always will be. A battle of the Dominant and the Submissive. It's no doubt that these two will, She doesn't want to be pampered, nor does she want to be babied or taken care of. She wants to do what she has always been doing. Taking care of her self. She never thought that she would become submissive to anyone. Vowing to always be independent. She'll never back down from a fight.
 
LOVE INTEREST // Despite his child like appearance, he can be a very intimidating man. Stubborn and hot headed. He's a person who always wants things to go his way, or no way. Expecting a girl to bow down at his feet, just like always. But this time, things aren't going to work out that way.
 
× — taken
 
name zina, zolin
age 21
social rank mediocre
 
 
 
mother russia
She was bored. She’s completely bored of her life. From the moment she was out of Mother Russia to the hundredth time she cleaned a bed, she was bored. She herself is not exactly boring, but her life is. Working at a hotel as a housekeeper isn't exactly the job to get you rich. It’s actually disgusting because she doesn't know what the heck happens on those beds. Her parents couldn't care less about her because they have their fish to worry about instead of their disappointing child. Only when he showed interest in her was her life ever intriguing.
 
LOVE INTEREST // Mr. Boss has always been attracted to her ever since he saw her asking for a job at the check-in desk. Fortunately, it wasn't lust, but beauty. Because of this, he constantly butts in her personal life which bothered the independant girl. Things get rather hectic when he finds out that she might quit to find a higher paying job.
 
× — taken

 

 
name tba 
age tba is
social rank tba
 
 
 
seemingly perfect
This girl's life is just as the title says, “Seemingly Perfect.” All through her life, nothing has ever went wrong for her, or so it seems. She always dreamed of the fairy tale romance which she expects to go perfectly just like the rest of her life has. But she comes to a cruel awakening when she realizes that she can’t get everything she wants, when she wants it.
 
LOVE INTEREST // He has to have a cold personality. A person who, at first, is supposed to be unwilling to have anything to do/related towards you. But after delving deeper into his life, in more ways than one, he will slowly become more open to the thought of you.
 
× — available
 
name tba
age tba
social rank lower cls
 
 
 
sibling hook-up
This girl was just another regular friend of his sister, a very poor and regular friend might I add. Even so, he starts to see her as something more that just a ‘regular friend of my sister.’ Maybe the sparked interest was just another cause of his raging ual hormones. But whatever it was, he knew that she was the one and he didn’t plan on letting her go. No matter what her age, or social status was he knew that she would forever be his and he planned on keeping it that way. No matter what the cost.
 
LOVE INTEREST // He’s arrogant and selfish, a demonic bastard who likes - no, demands things go his way. Many people think he is immature, despite being able to run a whole hotel with his own two hands, but he can be serious when the situation calls for it. Has to be older.
 
× — available
 
name tba
age tba
social rank dirty rich
 
 
 
primadonna
This girl is an A-Class . She walks around with an aura of pride and doesn't care who’s watching. Despite her middle-class social standing, this girl can wrap the tail of any man around her finger. Many people misinterpret her hardheadedness as a common snobby rich girl trait, but that is not the case. She was raised as a princess, and she made the not-so-wise decision to flaunt it.
 
LOVE INTEREST // He hates tending towards other people,and he doesn’t understand the meaning of humans and their certain needs even though he is a human himself ; something he constantly needs to be reminded of. The thought of pampering someone else like royalty makes him twitch and get all itchy. But for some unapparent reason loves spoiling you.
 
× —available
 
name tba
age tba
social rank average
 
 
just like everyone else
She's just like every other normal girl out there. Plain and boring. That's what fits under the category normal, am I not correct? She keeps to herself and doesn't tend to hold grudges. Forgive and Forget, is what she might say. She just continues to move through life like an enigma, not trying to live a little and take risks. But that'll change soon enough.
 
LOVE INTEREST // He should be daring, and risky. Everything your character is not. He will be the best thing in your characters life, but he will also be the downfall of it. Always encouraging you to do things differently from which you already do them. The epitome of dangerous.
 
× — available
 
name tba
age tba
social rank average
 
 
 
misfortune follows
She has an average job, but it doesn't seem to be paying well. On the verge of getting kicked out of her apartment by that damn land lord, she's scourging for money wherever it may be. The girl's even willing to go as far as pawning something important to her in order to hold onto the land. Everywhere she goes, everything that happens to her always seems to be making a turn for the worst.
 
LOVE INTEREST // To the world, he's nice and friendly. He has more of a soft spot in his heart than the other guys - probably one of the most important qualities that help him get in the beds of ladies and them out of their pants. But for some unseethable reason, he's a complete control freak - demanding and possessive. If he set his sights on you, trust me when I say your life will change completely because he'll be taking the reigns.
 
× — available
 
name tba
age tba
social rank dirty rich
 
 
 
robotic millionaire
It was always the same routine with her. She watched her life pass by while more ordinary routines past by. She excelled in many things, but bragged to none. As a sophisticated individual she thought hard about what she wanted to do in the future but she always came out blank. It seems like she had been doing nothing special but living in the present. Off her parent's money. But she will no longer be tied down, because she is no longer the robot of the family.
 
LOVE INTEREST // Surprisingly enough, he looks strict as all Hell but he's the most laid-back. Willing to let his woman off her leash for a little and sniff the roses, to a certain extent. He expects things - he is created by the very routines this girl hates. And he expects her to follow them. If not, he'll have to chain her like the rest.
 
× — available

example apps[1 / 2 / 3 ] ; turn-in ; source