The New Pledis Trainee

Seventeen oneshot and scenario collection

I slowly walk around the Pledis building with a piece of paper in my hand stating the room number of my practice room. I cautiously walk around the building wishing i wouldn't see an Idol or any other trainees that could possibly report me to the security assuming I'm a crazy fan. 

"Just great I'm late for my first dance practice, I forgot my ID in my dorm, and I'm lost! What a great way to spend my first day as an official trainee at pledis" I mutter silently.

continue to roam around the building in search for my practice room. 

<><><><><><><><>

>10 minutes later<

 

"If I brought my ID I could've asked for some help to find that stinkin' room without getting kicked out" I let out a frustrated sigh as I continue to walk around like a lost puppy. I climb up the stairs once again to search for the practice room. I Slowly walk through the halls carefully checking each room number. I stop hearing the sound of my favourite song blasting from one of the practice rooms down the hall. I slowly find myself walking towards the sound. Stopping in front of the practice room and slowly taking a peek inside. There I see a boy about my age dancing to Jay Parks 'Abandoned'. 

<−☆ <- watch this and imagine it's just 'him' by himself>

He was amazing. his every move was breathtaking, I couldn't look away. Sadly the song ended and his moves came to a halt. He walked off to the side and took a drink of water, after a few sips he slowly turned around after sensing my presence. He has a look of surprise on his face at first but it was slowly replaced with a smirk.

"So how long have you been there watching me?" A smirk plastered on his face as he walks towards me.

I scoff, "watching you?! I was just walking by until I decided to take a peek!" I huff and look away embarrassed for being caught. He chuckles,

"why don't you just come in and watch from here? I won't bite." He smiles slightly.

I look at him and contemplate on weither or not I should go inside a watch or go back to looking for my practice room. 

"I would LOVE to but I have to go look for my practice room." I sigh quietly

he looks at me and holds out his hand motioning me to give him the practice room number. I hand him the sheet of crumpled paper stating the room number. He grins and looks up at me.

"I don't normally play tour guide but since your pretty so I'm willing to make an exception." He winks at me and grabs my hand before dragging me towards my practice room.

"Wait what's you name anyways?"I ask the unknown boy

he grins before replying. "Jihoon. My names Jihoon"

"Well maybe this day isn't all that bad after all" I smile to myself before letting myself be dragged by Jihoon.