Hansol oneshot #1 (also known as together)

Seventeen oneshot and scenario collection

 

 
 
•Hansol's POV•
 
The school bell rings and all the students scurry back to there seats for attendance. As the teacher walks in for class the female students giggles and the male students chatter die down. I take off my headphones as  I look up to see the cause of the silence. A small petite girl stands in the front with the teacher standing on her right and the principle on her left. The principle takes a step forward to introduce her to the class. 
 
"Good morning students, on this fine day I have the honour of  introducing  to you a transfer student from a school about half way across the world.  This is a rare and very exciting experience that happens very rarely in our school. So please be kind and show her the respect I expect you to show to any of your classmates." His voice booms through our classroom.
 
 All the students turn towards the girl as she steps forward,
 
"A-anneyeonghaseyo,  Amy-inmida" her voice quiet and her Accent showed as she spoke. The female students giggled while whispering to each other.
 
"Her Korean is so hard to understand"
 
"She isn't that pretty as the rumours say"
 
"Her voice is so quite"
 
"Why do you think she came here"
 
They kept "whispering" to each other spreading gossip and  talking about her. I put my attention back at Amy at the front. She looked like she was about to cry, it looked as though she couldn't understand what they said she knew they were talking about her.  I felt bad for her. Strangely I had the urge to go up to her and stay by her side, I wanted to tell her that its ok. 
 
The introductions finished and the principle leaves so that class can begin. Mrs.Kwon tells amy where her seat is and amy nods and slowly takes her seat next to the window.
 
+++++
 
Days passed as the year went on. I still remember the loneliness I saw in her eyes the first day she came here. She always stayed by herself at lunch under a tree in the back of the school. She always had her headphones on while she ate her lunch or while she took a nap. Don't worry I dont watch her but when I eat my lunch on the school roof so I can see her there under the tree. She doesn't associate herself with the other girls. She chooses to stay be herself and stay away from the big crowd. She is different. 
 
+++++
 
Class ended and the bell signalled the start of lunch break. I headed to the roof as I usually do to eat lunch, but as I reached the roof I heard drops of rain hitting the roof.
I stood still as it became louder with every second that passed by. 
 
*amy*
 
I ran down the stairs and sprinted to my classroom. I grabbed my umbrella and ran out to the back of the school.
 
•end of POV•
 
+++++ 
 
•Amy's POV•
 
I slowly walked behind the principle and the teacher to the classroom I was assigned to. The students inside were all really loud and talkative, except for a boy sitting in his desk in the far back right corner. He had his head down in his arms as he laid on his desk with his headphones on. He was the only one there that wasn't loud. He ignored all the noise and chatter and was in his own world. For some strange reason he stood out from the rest.
 
++ 
 
The chatter of the students died down as we walked in. Their stares scared me, I was in a new country where I couldn't even speak the language fluently. I barely understood any Korean despite being Korean myself.
They looked at me as if I was an alien. I admit I'm am slightly darker then them and my hair is different because it was brown instead of black, but I wasn't that different!
I grew up in Canada and constantly visited Korea to see my family here but I didn't stay for too long. I live my my parents here and I have no siblings, so you could say I was an only child. 
 
As I freaked out inside my head as the principle introduced me I noticed the boy from earlier took of his headphones and was looking up at me. He didn't look full Korean. I admit he did look different from the rest of the people and he didn't seem like he cared. I saw girls stare at him lovingly but he ignored them.
I don't  know what happened but I felt a my heart skip a beat seeing him. 
 
++++ 
 
*I have to introduce myself to the class* 
 
Holy poop I am going to cry they are going to laugh at me for sure!! I at introductions. 
 
*i got this I got this*
 
I said in my head as I remembered how much I practiced this at home. I just stared taking Korean lessons a few weeks ago but I still am not that good. So I hope I don't fail!
 
"Good morning students, on this fine day I have the honour of  introducing  to you a transfer student from a school about half way across the world.  This is a rare and very exciting experience that happens very rarely in our school. So please be kind and show her the respect I expect you to show to any of your classmates."  The principle finishes my introduction.
 
I take a step forward and begin to introduce myself.
 
"A-anneyeonghaseyo,  Amy-inmida" in mentally smack myself because of my failed introduction. All the student start "whispering to each other as I lower my head out of embarrassment. Ms.kwon tells  me to head to my seat and I slowly walk there And down in my seat.
 
+++++ 
 
Every day since the weather was pretty nice I always sat outside under a tree and listened to music as I ate or took a nap. I didn't was to stay near those wired girls in my class that were fan girls of Hansol. And yes I found his name because of of the roll call we have every morning. 
 
Days past and I never knew where Hansol ate lunch. I don't want to sound like a creep but I was just curious. It was pretty cold today and the clouds were covering the sun in the sky but Ignored it and ate lunch where I usually sat. After I ate my lunch I felt sleepy so I made the volume on my I pod louder as I drifted off to sleep.
 
•End of POV•
 
+++++
 
•3rd person POV•
 
Hansol spotted Amy under the tree she usually ate at and opened his umbrella and walked towards her. Amy opened her eyes as she felt drops of water hit her head. She looked up after the rain suddenly stopped and saw Hansol holding an umbrella over the two of them. 
 
Hansol smiled at her and she smiled back. Hansol sat down beside her and introduced himself in English and held out his hand. She smiled and shook his hand. They talked about school, life, and stuff like that as lunch time slowly went on. Little did they know that their newly formed friendship would become something more, something special. 
 
•END•