Eye Contact

~ Your Majesty ~

As I went through the hallways of the school, I saw how other students from my classes had already gathered some books for their subject, while I had none. Since I was the last person in the line, I didn’t had had any time to actually go look for some books, which would probably mean that all the good books would be gone as soon as I got there. However, I could always hope that the other person, who chose the same subject as me, had thought about getting books quickly so I maybe could borrow some from him?

Even though I still had no idea who the hell this guy was. His name didn’t seem familiar at all.

“Yah! Rin!” someone called just before I was about to head inside my classroom for the next class, which would be mathematics. I turned around just in time to see my classmate almost bumping into me, and her black cap falling off.

“Whoa, Amber… What’s with the hurry?” I asked while letting out a small chuckle, “You already got your subject, you can relax now!”

“I know, I know!” Amber sighed, fixing her short, brown hair quickly before she put on her cap again, “I was just worried, since you got to pick a subject so late.” She looked at me with her face, with all of its dinosaur features, as she pushed her lips into a small pout, trying to charm me with her aegyo.

“It’s okay, I guess. My subject is fine, just a bit hard, maybe?” I shrugged as I let out a small sigh while I ran a hand through my long, auburn lures. “It’s going to be just fine, even if I have to stay up late every single night to get it done!”

“Wow, well… My subject should be fairly easy, though. My subject is just about biological functions and such, I guess it’s going to be just fine!” Amber said with a grin on her face, seeming to be very sure about her project, even though I thought her subject sounded pretty difficult, too?

“Oh, I see…” I mumbled as I smiled weakly.

“Yeah, it’s not really fair. You see, Seungri got the subject Big Bang, which is so easy!” Amber groaned, clearly being frustrated about something. “He even came up to me and shove it in my face, just because he was before me in the line!”

I just remained silent. It wasn’t because I had no idea who my friend was talking about. I knew very well, who Seungri was – or that was what he wanted people to call him. His real name was Lee Seunghyun. I even think, that you could say I knew him a little better than other people did. If you had to put him in some kind of social group, he was probably in the same as Jessica Jung, since he was quite popular in the school, too – mostly because of his good looks, nice body, and that his attitude was the on of a playboy’s.

However, I believe Jessica already showed you that being popular doesn’t mean that you’re kind.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Amber said as soon as she saw that I wasn’t really reacting to her words.

“No, no… It’s okay,” I smiled at her. “Let’s get to class before the teacher goes crazy.”

Amber flashed me one of her beautiful smiles as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders and went inside the classroom with me – holding me tightly, as if someone was going to steal me away from her, even though she knew very well that I didn’t like anyone in the school, besides her.

There was a loud noise inside the classroom, as usual, so Amber and I just found our seats in the middle of the classroom, without mingling with the people around us. We both knew very well, that the biggest topics among girls, as well as boys, were Jessica Jung and Seungri. We liked none. The girls all wanted to be Jessica, while the boys wanted her. All the boys wanted to be Seungri, while the girls wanted him.

I didn’t understand them, but then again – I knew Seungri better than they did.

“Okay, students!” our teacher said as soon as she stepped inside the classroom. It was almost like magic, because the loud noise and chatting around us became silent just then. You would have thought that you had gotten deaf all of a sudden.

“I hope you all have gotten some good subjects for your project!” she said with a small smirk on her lips, “If not, then I’m afraid that you’re doomed. The project counts for half of your final grade, remember that!” She smacked her thick book down onto the teacher’s desk, the sound of the book hitting the surface of the desk echoing through the whole classroom.

“Mrs. Choi, can’t we please do something that has something to do with our projects?” a student asked, the rest of the class agreeing since the project was the only thing they were all thinking about.

“Well,” Mrs. Choi sighed deeply, “Your projects are about nature science, right? Like, biology, astrology, and so on?” There was a silence in the classroom as our teacher turned to look at us all, with a small smirk on her lips.

“Very well, as soon as you can tell me the distance from the Sun to Pluto, I’ll let you do anything you want,” she stated coldly, followed by a low chuckle, which made all the students groan in protest, not knowing how they should know stuff like that – it wasn’t like there was some kind of genius in our class anyway, even if this high school was for students who were interested in science and the like.

I just bumped my head against my desk with a soft groan in frustration.

“5.906.376.272 kilometers.”

 Silence hit the classroom again.

Who the hell was talking?

“… Approximately.”

I had never heard that voice before, and I certainly wasn’t the only one, since all the students in the classroom exchanged glares in confusion over the mysterious, alien, and yet beautiful, deep voice, which came from the back of the classroom. The voice itself wasn’t loud, but its beautiful, deep vibes were enough to sound through the noise of the classroom, and reach all the way up to a stunned Mrs. Choi at the blackboard. She looked like someone who had just seen a ghost – a ghost, or an incredibly, beautiful young man.

Finally, I decided to turn around to see the source of the voice, turning in my seat. I could feel my heart skip a beat as I saw him, in the back of the class, at the desk closest to the windows. The bright light of the sun shone through the clear, windows, hitting his skin with it’s beams, making his skin show off some kind of bronze shine, like there was a treasure hidden within him. His skin was just beautiful – beautiful and tanned, not a single pimple to spot. He was wearing the usual dark blue school uniform, even if his school jacket was open, his tie missing, and his white shirt under the jacket having its three top buttons ed – showing even more of his beautiful skin, and tanned collarbones. Either way he was too lazy to tie his tie, or else he didn’t know how to do it.

 His hair was dark brown, almost black, and styled perfectly and it framed the handsome features of his face like a piece of art. His lips were really plump and seemed so soft, like the inside of a red rose. The shape of his nose was perfect and slim, yet not feminine at all – there wasn’t a single dent or bulge on his nasal bridge.

However, the thing about him that was the most beautiful of them all - were his eyes.

They were so dark and mysterious, just like a pair of black tourmaline crystals – shining, yet it was almost like it was hiding some kind of secret behind its colorless, dark shields.

It was at that time I realized, that this handsome guy, was staring right back at me, the glares of our eyes meeting. I had no idea for how long we had been staring at each other. I could feel how my lips started burning slightly, forcing me to turn away from him again. I wasn’t used to such handsome guys looking at me, especially not without laughing at me, or rolling their eyes at my plain looks.

“Whoa… He’s so handsome…”

“Why haven’t I seen him at our school before?”

“I wouldn’t mind getting to know him a bit better.”

The girls in the classroom had started whispering, discussing how handsome the mysterious guy was – like it would be a surprise to anyone that everyone thought he was handsome.

The other guys in the classroom

“Oh, right!” Mrs. Choi suddenly said as she came back to her senses, like the rest of us, “You must be the new student, right?” As the words left , there was a mental celebration inside of all the girls’ heads in the room, knowing that they would share the same classroom as someone like him, who was handsome, y, and apparently pretty smart, too.

“I guess you could say that,” the guy answered, leaning a bit back in his chair.

“Would you mind coming up to the blackboard to introduce yourself?” Mrs. Choi asked, she probably just wanted to get a bit closer to him to study his features a little bit more.

The guy shrugged, but got up from his chair anyway. He then made his way to the blackboard, and as he passed my desk, I could smell the sweet scent of his cologne. It nearly made my nose tickle, but for some odd reason, I could swear that it was my favorite cologne for men! Cologne I would always tell my friends how I wanted my boyfriend to wear, since it was a scent that could make any girl go crazy.

Chanel Platinum Egoiste

Because of the well-known scent, I couldn’t help but follow his every movement to the blackboard with my eyes, seeing how he walked, as if he was dancing across the floor, every step he took looked skilled in some special way. His legs long and thin, his shoulders and chest broad, probably muscular.

As he got to the blackboard, he turned around to face the class. He could clearly see, how pretty much all the girls in the classroom were almost leaning over their desks in order to see him clearer, hearts almost being visible in their eyes.

That’s when his glare suddenly turned to look at me from the corner of his eye, his head not moving an inch. I swallowed hard, feeling my heart beat fast in fear and worry. I surely wasn’t used to such handsome guys looking at me like that, and he had to be one of the most handsome guys I’ve ever seen.

“My name,” the guy started as he finally removed his eyes from mine so that my heart could finally relax, if just a little bit. He turned to look at the classroom, not feeling amused at all by his classmates. “… is Kim Jongin.”

_____________________________

A/N:

Chapter 2 is here~! ^-^/

I hope you like my story so far! Feel free to comment~ ;; o ;; 

Comments are love~~