Chapter 1

Two Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a cloudy day. Like always, a darkness place of Metrofulus. Metrofulus have changes from the bright and cheerful district to a very dark place that nobody would want to live. Since the Demon attacked Metrofulus, theres no more sound of kids playing around at the yard, sound of parents calling their children for dinner, the sound of an old man who would greet everyone who's pass his cane-fields. That sound have gone. What left now is just a few of the villagers that have live theres for a long time and refuse to leave the district. 

 

"They gonna come soon. I believe it. We have to prepare. Before they come." Junhyung give a command. Everyone look at him. No one expect that he gonna return so fast from hunting. Junhyung is one of the last Shadowhunters who left. Its hundreads of them before, but they were killed. That day, when they got killed is a very tragic for Metrofulus. They never expect about the Demon attacked. It was a bright day. A very sunny day. But in a blink of an eye, Metrofulus become a darkness district. People get killed. Lost their shelter, their family and everything. Nobody could imagine that day could happened to Metrofulus.

Clary stand from her seat. "I want to join you."

She said.

Junhyung look at her with disbelief. Everyone look at her. They begin to whisper among themselves. Clary knows she cant keep avoiding from being a Shadowhunters anymore. Its the time for her to be one. The time for her to inherit what her mother have left for her. And it is to be a Shadowhunters. Clary give them her serious looks.

"Meet me at the house." Junhyung broke the awkwardness. He then walks to the house followed by Clary.

 

"Have a seat." Junhyung ask.

"Thank you." She reply.

"You can't." Junhyung look at Clary with his serious look.

Clary sighing.

"I want too." She insists.

"Its to danger for you. And we doesnt know what we gonna faces?" Junhyung stare at her.

"You told me that I have to be one before. And now you told me its to dangerous for me?" Clary say i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter