Secret Relationship

A Relationship Is Not A Test So Why Cheat ?

                                                          

Nobody's P.O.V 

"Where is Minah and Himchan?" Yongguk said repeating Tiffany's question.
"Wait , wait , wait guys , first of all do you guys wanna be like actual friends not like fan and idol ,
just normal friends?" Tiffany asked curiously .

"HELL YEA!!" all the B.A.P members shouted out excitedly . 
"Kekeke that's good , okay so where could they go and how could I not realise? "
Tiffany asked in a jokingly yet shocked voice.


The door swung open and here they came with sad facial expressions.
For the rest of the day both of them avoided eachother like neither of them ever existed.
That made everyone more curious about what happened while they were gone.


*Flashback*

"Himchan I cannot believe we get to see eachother again , I missed you so much"
Minah said while kissing Himchan's cheek lightly . 
"Yea me too"Himchan replied in a nervous voice.
"Uhuuum you totally do miss me"Minah spat back in a sarcastic voice.
"Look i'm sorry but I think we should end this relationship"Himchan said with true saddness.
"But WHY ? " Minah was making an ocean of tears now.
"I just don't want to hurt you!"Himchan shouted out trying to avoid eye contact.
"I-I came all the w-way from New York to s-see you and now you tell me t-this?"
Minah struggled saying those words.
"I'm sorry it's just better for the both of-" he got cut of by Minah pressing her finger on his lips.
"Shhhh , I don't want to hear it anymore" she said lifelessly . 


*End of Flashback*


Yongguk's P.O.V 


Tiffany came up to me and started to whisper something into my ear.
"Oppa , do you know what happened to those two?" she said while pointing at Minah and Himchan.
Damn the feeling I got when she said that , she's so y and cute at the same time.
"Oh no no but I think we should give them some time to recover" I said in a fatherly voice.
"If you say so" Tiffany agreed .

 


A/N : Again i'm sorry it's short but what i'm trying to do is short chapters but more of them in a day , 'omgitskorean123' will be doing a story soon so go look up on her profile once in a while ! :) ;) And if I don't post within a few days at times that might be because I have problems with the internet .I changed Larissa to Bang Minah because I want to post pictures and for her not to be a fictional character, just an actual Korean.
Hope you like it <3 Guys please please please subscribe if you like my story , now i'm not making you that's up to yourselves ! :) I just want you to know how happy it makes me seeing that people are reading my story and that they like it :) . 

    
Cute~~