Together Let’s Go to The Beach

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” Suho bowed politely. The Kim spouse smiled, thinking that it was so nice for their only daughter to have such a polite and handsome boyfriend. “My mother made some rice cakes yesterday, and I brought some for you,” Suho said, handing the wrapped box to Mrs. Kim. “Oh, it’s so kind of you, Suho-ssi,” Mrs. Kim continued, “Please say thank you to your mom.” Suho nodded and smiled. “Let’s go, I’m ready!” Taeyeon went down the stairs with her bag slung on her petite shoulders. On her cue, the family, along with Suho, got inside the car and went to the beach. It was a pretty long ride, when they finally reached there, Taeyeon quickly run towards the chilly wave. “Suho, come quick!” She yelled from afar. After helping Mr. Kim with the bags and other stuffs, Suho excused himself and ran after Taeyeon. They decided to change into their bathing suit few minutes later. Well, basically Suho just needed to strip there without minding anyone. Taeyeon went into the changing room, and when she came back, Suho nearly have a nosebleed when he realized Taeyeon’s swimsuit was a two-piece. Though it’s not that revealing. “Let’s get into the water, Suho-ya!” Taeyeon took the guy’s hand and ran towards the water. They splashed some water at each other, being the kids they were. “Taeyeon-ah, wanna do something fun?” Taeyeon nodded hastily. “Let’s see who holds their breaths longer underwater,” Suho smirked. Taeyeon smirked back, “Try and beat me.” They took a huge amount of air and buried themselves into the water. A few seconds passed, and they were still closing their eyes, cheeks puffed holding their breaths. Suho cracked an eye open and giggled on his mind. He swam closer to Taeyeon and cupped her cheeks. Before Taeyeon could open her eyes, Suho’s lips were already on hers. Taeyeon was startled, and clung on Suho’s arms for dear life. Air bubbles started to appear on the surface of the salt water, and not so long after that both of them appeared, laughing. “You cheated, Suho!” Taeyeon yelled, still rubbing her eyes, but laughed afterwards. Suho pulled his water dripping hair upwards and joined in the laughter, “Sorry?” Taeyeon suddenly said, “My lips are salty,” chewing on her lower lip.

 

Go to the beach: done!

 

 

 

[a/n: hey! sorry for a pretty late update, been busy with the school work these days. anyway, happy lunar new yar for those who celebrate it! ^^ i'm planning to have another update on sunday, so don't worry heheh. please comment, subscribe and upvote, love ya]