Together Let's Kiss at Midnight

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

Taeyeon woke up from her deep sleep as she felt her phone buzzed on the night stand beside her. She squeezed her eyes open and groaned a ‘hello’ without looking at the caller ID. “Tae, what’re you doing?” asked the person who was calling. “Sleeping, obviously. Who’s this?” Taeyeon asked, rubbing her eyes to shoo the sleepiness away. The other line chuckled, “Sorry, you’re asleep eh? It’s me, Suho.”  “Suho? It’s late, what makes you call?” Taeyeon asked, jumped a bit. “Look outside,” he said, and cut the line. Taeyeon looked at her phone screen puzzled. She peeked between the curtains of her room’s window, and spotted Suho in their couple hoodies in front of her house, waving to her. Taeyeon nearly collapsed seeing her boyfriend at this hour. She quickly took the pink couple hoodie that was sloppily placed on the chair and put it on before unlocking the glass door to the balcony. In her slippers, she walked out and the chilly air immediately greeted her. “Suho, what the hell are you doing at this hour!?” She barely said. Suho could only grin and took a few steps back, before running in his fastest pace towards the short wall of Taeyeon’s house and climbed it swiftly. Taeyeon clasped her hands in front of and gasped. “Suho, are you crazy!?” Suho ignored her and carefully walked on the wall towards a big tree near the balcony. He climbed it, and in a swift moment, Taeyeon and Suho were already facing each other. “Hey,” Suho began, still trying to catch his breath, still clinging on the tree branch. Crossing her eyebrows, Taeyeon said, slightly raising her tone, “Do you realize that it was dangerous, Kim Suho!? Do you even know what you’re doing!?” Suho finally jumped to the balcony and fixed his hoodie before continuing, “I do, and I know what I’m doing. But I really want to see you until this rate that I’d do anything.” Taeyeon hit his chest, “I nearly collapsed seeing you climbing those walls, you idiot! What if you fall and hurt yourself?” Suho smiled a calm one, “I won’t, okay. I’m here now, Taeyeon-ah, and I’m still in one piece,” he continued, tousling the girl’s already messy hair. “Do your parents know?” Taeyeon asked, concerned. Suho shook his head, “No. That’s why it’s called sneaking out.” Hitting the guy’s chest twice now, Taeyeon hissed, “Aish! I really don’t understand you sometimes, Suho. What if your parents find out? What if my parents wake up? What if—” Suho hushed her, “Ssh, thing is there’s only you and me now, Taeyeon-ah. Stop worrying.” Taeyeon zipped . “Are you not happy that I come?” Suho asked, bending to Taeyeon’s eye-level. “I am happy Suho. I just don’t want you to get hurt because of this,” she replied. Suho caressed her cheek, “I don’t care if I get hurt if it’s for you.” Taeyeon gazed back right to Suho’s brown eyes and curved a small smile on her lips. Under the moonlight, they shared a kiss. Suho loves Taeyeon so much, and by the way Taeyeon’s hands crumpling his hoodie when she kissed back, Suho knew that Taeyeon felt the same.

 

Kiss at midnight: done!

 

 

 

[a/n: omg 10th chapter! i truthfully didnt think i can write this story until this far. its all bcs of u guise. i really love and appreciate you who's subscribed, commented, and upvoted. it's u who keeps me going. HEEEY PLS COMMENT BELOW IM NOT SCARY :"""\]