Porter La Guigne(Part 2)

The Ragdoll

There goes that scream again.It was audible enough to identify where the source is which is about 20 feet away.Moreover, he is around my age taken that his vocal chords was still fresh from puberty adjustments.

Yes, I could be quite observant when I want to be. 

Anyways, I was concerned for this 'boy' as I could call.I wondered what would have been done to him to have screamed just like that.I tilted my head in thought for a good while.

But immediately I shook my head out of it,*Now is not the time to have your daydreaming sessions,Jaeni.This boy might be in danger.* I continued walking with the big and hard stick that I'm holding at the time.When I finally stopped, I realized that I was standing on a balcony.

I looked out ahead. It turned out to be a lair by the looks of it, and then I looked down and saw...

 

A boy.Sitting on his bed, in ragged clothes. I could tell by miles that he was injured very and I mean very badly.I found a staircase to walk down and silently approach him.While doing so, I examined his every feature.Toned body, tousled hair, dry but plump lips and scared eyes.He suddenly turned.And found me.

"WHO ARE YOU?" He yelled with the question.

I was unfazed,like always,"My name is Jaeni.And was it necessary to yell?" I asked him back.

He grunted,"No it wasn't.But it did calm me down." He sat back down.Then came the silence.

And for the first time, I actually disliked it.

 

"Why are you here?" I slightly raised my eyebrows.

His eyes turned red and abruptly stood up,

"Don't you get it?"

I blinked in confusion as his question startled me.Then he limped towards me.I took a step backwards when he did.He kept limping until suddenly he was pulled back by absolutely nothing,leaving his arms raised behind him.I gasped quietly when he snapped his head at me with those beady eyes.

 

"I'm what you call a prisoner.Only a prisoner's life would be in luxury compare to me."He growled at the pain he was reminded of,saying that.

"It would explain this,"He raised his severely wounded arm full of glass shards,"This,"Then he raised his other arm which this time has a cut so deep I thought wasn't possible but the real horror was on his back: Scratches, bluish purple bruises, staples and holes that looks like it was recent.

"And that."He finished.

I slightly nodded with a blank face.I understood that he was in pain, like it wasn't obvious enough.I stood there,my body in silence while he just kept staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

I intensely stared back,"I can't say a word of pity for your circumstances,"The boy tilted his head in confusion but I continued,"But I will try to get you out of here." I assured him.

Someday...

 


Author's note: Greetings, my fellow AFF silent readers! Yes, I see you there. I know that this story monkey balls and I will admit , my way of writing is...poop BUT! That's not important, what's important is this REALLY CUTE GIF OF A BABY SEAL!!!!

  Ok seriously tho, I want you silent readers to comment my story in any way acceptable cz being a desperate loner I need friends so...yeah.Kay! See ya guise later, PEACE!*V sign*