Nautical II

Now You See Me,

[CONTENTID3]✵Nautical Day ♒[/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID2]He lavishes her with affections... but see... he loves another.[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

Yes, things definitely get crazy. But then, sometimes, he simply cannot help being drawn into the madness. He constantly finds himself coming back for more... like this time. Jaejoong drops back the wet, curtain bangs over his eyes and smooths it out. In her exorcising hysteria, Xinling misses her chance to catch a glimpse of his non-sea-monster-super-handsome-face. And really, that is just too bad because it is extra handsome tonight with all the skin-nourishing salt water.

Jaejoong clears his throat, deepens his voice, and makes gurgling noises like a masculine, baby squid drowning in its own natural habitat.

That noise always makes her extra squirm-ish and he knows it. He expects her to close her eyes, squeal like a little piglet, and run blindly into the dancing mannequins (they all look like mannequins to him, so white and... well... white).
 
Bam! Wanglangatang Xinling surprises the prince/magician/admiral/postman by giving him a good kick in the shins. It hurts. It really, really hurts... considering she is wearing her special, anchor-shaped heels today.

Jaejoong issues a loud, human-like yelp before hopping back on one foot. His balance is totally off and so is the ship's. He grabs on to the nearest thing... which happens to be the kraken strapped to her head because Xinling is considerably short. Lolita short. He yanks the kraken and she lets out a scream. It turns out the kraken is actually the hair attached to her head (held in place by plenty of atomicspray and uberglue).

He abruptly releases her kraken hair, causing her to topple forward. His naughty reflexes drive him to step aside and without him blocking the way, Xinling flips overboard like a pancake... head first.

Oh... whoops. Jaejoong stares down at the empty space on the deck and discovers her anchor heels are still there (those heels really live up to their name). Hmm... at least her shoes are safe...

Only after confirming the shoes' safety does his thoughts return to Wanglangatang Xinling. His first thought is: 'She knows how to swim.' His second thought is: 'I'm pretty sure she knows how to swim.' His third thought is: 'She probably can't swim.'

So what does the prince/magician/admiral/postman do in a situation such as this? Stand there and wait, of course. What is he waiting for? To see if she can swim or not.

Jaejoong is so unreliable. No wonder the shareholders refuse to have him take over Kimjimalingling Enterprise.

Good thing the Kimjimalingling family has another son. A reliable one. Yes, very reliable...  the most reliable person... but only when sober.

Tonight, he is sober. How fortunate for Wanglangatang Xinling. He has also completed his duties for the day and came to join in the merriment... on his bipolar, magical-singing-pony-eating seahorse. Ahhh... so that is the reason why the ship lost its balance. It senses a predator nearby. Everything makes perfect sense now. Yes, the ship that is actually a magical singing pony.

Kimjimalingling Junsu swoops in and saves our poor girl from sinking to the ocean's floor and marrying a sea monster. He is her knight in shining new waistcoat (waterproof!). Junsu is always prepared... unlike his older brother who is currently idling on deck.

A drenched Xinling clings onto Junsu. She holds on tight not because she is afraid but because she likes him. She likes him a lot. He is her ideal type. He has old wealth, and old wealth, and also plenty of old wealth. She nuzzles her face against his neck as the bipolar seahorse raises them up to the ship (before taking a quick bite out of it).

Xinling is still clinging on to him even after they have boarded the magical singing pony ship. Her legs are clamped tightly around his waist. It does not seem to bother Junsu much as he turns around to give his seahorse a stern look. It is chewing on the ship.

"You bit the pony, didn't you, Shady. I thought I specifically warned you about eating them in ship-form. Bad, Shady. Bad."

Being reprimanded by its master does not faze it... not one bit as it continues to chew away.

"Off you go, Shady. Off you go." Junsu sends his seahorse on its way.

Jaejoong watches Junsu and Xinling... and his first thought is: 'So can she swim or can she not swim?' His second thought is: 'She can swim." His third thought is: 'Or... can she not swim?'

"You're safe, Lingling... You can let go of my neck now."

"But I can't move my arms and legs." She lies to protect her pride.

"But I have something special to give you..." He is very skilled at coaxing. Junsu withdraws a hefty necklace from the pocket of his shiny waistcoat. The precious pearls glow in the presence of Firelights. Junsu is always giving her things. Pretty... unique things. Clearly, he lavishes her with affections... but see... he loves another.

[/CONTENTID1]