Nautical III

Now You See Me,

[CONTENTID3]✵Nautical Day ♒[/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID2]"What are you doing?" Jaejoong asks in horror. Oh no. The craziness is happening. It is happening![/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

After Jaejoong spots the luxurious sparkly pearls now clasped around Xinling's white throat, he is reminded of his own nautical-themed present. He admits that the two gifts are... different in size and style but his does not lose to his brother's. Definitely not. After all, he is the Prince Admiral who charmed a thousand pony ships.

Now, back to his gift.

"Lingling!" He yells out her name to capture everyone's attention. Slowly, for dramatic effect, he withdraws his little gift. Firelights congregate around him. The audience anticipates grand bizarre-ness... and they are not disappointed (even if they are disappointed, they are not allowed to show it).

Dangling from his hand is a taxidermied squid... in a vial... on a less than ordinary chain. Jaejoong proudly displays it for all to see.

"Ta-da! Isn't he a beauty? Just look at his lazy eyes." Jaejoong praises his taxidermied squid.

The audience is unable to witness these magnificently lazy eyes. They are too small for viewing.

"I named him Krakae, the lazy eyes."

The audience applauds his wittiness (because they are pressured by the presence of younger KJ brother).

Jaejoong knocks Junsu to the side with his hip and introduces the taxidermied squid named Krakae, the lazy eyes, to Wangtangalang Xinling.

The audience holds their breath as she stares at the yellowy vial with a critical eye.

"Well?" Jaejoong cannot hold his 'presenting' pose for long and wishes to stretch out from it... like now.

"Can I touch him?" Xinling sticks out a hand.

"Sure." Jaejoong hands it over immediately and pops up from his 'presenting' pose.

The audience breathes again. She accepts his gift without a glitch. No one is going to hellahellhell tonight. Thank goodness.

Xinling brings the vial down to her eye level and peers at the curious looking squid (Krakae looks kind of like a miniature kraken). She grabs the silver stopper with two dainty fingers and starts yanking at it.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong asks in horror. Oh no. The craziness is happening. It is happening!

"I want to touch him. Didn't you say I could?" Xinling is not wrong. He did say 'sure' but he did not think she wanted to touch the actual taxidermied squid inside the vial.

"Now wait a minute, Lingling..." Both KJ brothers slowly approach her, careful as not to make any sudden movements.

"Why won't it open?" She bangs the vial on the rail as lady-like as a fine lady can.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-don't-t-t-t-t..." Jaejoong holds out his hand as if it is going to stop her from banging poor Krakae, the lazy eyes.

Too late. The vial cracks and Krakae, the lazy eyes, flies onto the dirty deck.

"Nooooooooooooo! Krakaeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jaejoong scoops up poor Krakae, the lazy eyes, and scurries to a dark corner to do a little mopping. Jaejoong knows this would happen. Things always end up crazy like this. But why? Whyyyyy?

The audience steps back twenty paces, jumps off the magical singing pony ship, and continues fleeing in style (with butterfly ). Wanglangatang Xinling has done it again, hasn't she... She will get hellahellhell from Kimjimalingling Junsu for making his older brother mop. 

"I'm sorry, Lingling... but you must be severely punished for this."

"The dungeons?" Xinling sounds a little too overly enthusiastic about it.

"Yes... it's the dungeons for you."

Xinling pulls out the pink ship from her kraken hair and tosses it overboard (as lady-like as any fine lady possibly can). Then, she flings herself onto his back as graceful as a rhino.

"I'm ready. Take me away~!"

Junsu leaps over the rail and swims for the shore... in style (with those butterfly ... they are most impressive especially with a graceful rhino like Xinling latched on).

Up Next: Unicorn Day [/CONTENTID1]