it seems like you're in love

I love you... But I'm afraid!

well anyway, I would like to say hello again and deeply sorry because it's been a long time I haven't update this story. actually I have wrote the next chapter a long lime ago but I didn't have time to updateand now I lost my phone where i put the next chapter so I'm rewriting it again! Happy reading (again)~

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

when they arrived at the closest cafe.

"where do you want to sit krys?" asked donghae while looking around the cafe which is a bit crowded.

"there? near the windows" she pointed at the seat near a big window with the view of road and han river.

"okay. You guys can sit there first I'll go order the food" said donghae with a smile on his face.

"umm, I'll come with you" jessica finally speak

"a jinja? okay. krys are you okay if you wait alone?" donghae asked krystal to make sure she's fine with it.

" no problem" she reply and give a smile to donghae and a wink to jessica to .

donghae and jessica then went to order some food and krystal sit at the chair near the window while looking outside or playing with her phone.

"so what do you want to order jess?" asked donghae while turning to her.

"de? o, I want some salad and mocha" jessica answer avoiding donghae's eyes.

"oh okay. how about soojung?" asked donghae looking at the menu.

"you can order her some nuggets, fruit and americano. you know she eats a lot" replied jessica with serious tone.

"Hahaha, okay. But she said the same thing to me about you." jessica then pout

" what? jinja that girl. she does say lots about me." she feel pissed off by her sister and at the same time feel shy to donghae.

"but I think you have  interesting personality"

"de? what did you just said donghae-ssi?" jessica was surprised but donghae quickly order and avoid jessica's question.

"Annyeonghaseo, what would you like to order?" greeted the waiter cheerfully

"Annyonghaseo, we would like to order 1 salad,1 fruit bowl, 1 nugget, 1 mocha, 2 americano and 1 sandwich" donghae ordered to the waiter.

"de would you like to pay cash or with credit card?" asked the waiter

"cash please, here" donghae lend the money

"donghae-ssi is it okay if you pay for our foods? eyy, I should be the one who paid for the food" said jessica felt sorry

"nope, it's my treat because we just met today right? gwenchana. you can treat me next time" donghae smiled and bring the food they ordered to the table

"oh! arraso, I will treat you next time for sure" she smiled and follow donghae to the table after saying thankyou to the waiter.

"Ya! what takes you guys so long just to order?" krystal said with angry tone when jesica and donghae arrived at the table.

"ya! we should stand in line you know!"jessica replied with also annoyed tone

"eyy you thought I didn't see? you guys were flirting there. cih!" krystal start to tease donghae and jessica. And then laugh looking at their expression.

"arraso, now eat your food krys. I know you're hungry already" said donghae and put krystal's food infront of her.

"arraso arraso. I'll eat wel." then she started to eat all of her foods

"you too jess, you should start eating your food" donghae speak to jessica because she was just looking at the food

"a? ne, I'll it wel" then jessica start to eat her food in silence

krystal were just looking at them and smiled.

"a! I nearly forgot." said donghae

"wae?" asked krystal

"so, I 'm actually going to opened my own restaurant this sunday. And I'm inviting both of you to the opening party. Wdyt?" invited donghae

"Ok. I'll make sure I have no schedule on that day because I'm usually busy" replied krystal pretending with serious tone.

"waa jinja. now you have no time for your oppa?" asked donghae feeling annoyed

"your oppa my ! don't you know? I'm a very busy person" krsytal replied with a teasing face to donghae.

"heol,you're busy sleeping at home krys" krystal then give an annoyed face to her sister

after they finished eating, donghae says that he must go early because he needs to prepare for the opening party this sunday.

"arraso oppa! be careful on your way!" then krystal waved to donghae and jessica too of course.

"kamsahamida for the food, donghae-ssi"  and donghae replied with a smile.

after donghae left, the jung sister also went home walking while chatting

"waa eonnie seems like I'm going to have brother in law" tease krystal

"bwoya! aniya. waaa jinja this girl" jessica felt annoyed  and embarrased at the same time

"didn't you see eonnie? it's my first time seeing him smiling lots of time to a women. and its you! daebak!"

"AAAA molla!"

"you're blushing eonnie" 

"No I'm not!" deny jessica while hiding her face and walk faster.

"Hahahah you're really funny eonnie!" 

 

-to be continued-