Kang and Lee

I love you... But I'm afraid!
"By the way, what's your name?" Ask jessica with a wide smile. 'So different from her just now' krystal feel. "Ne? Oh, nae ileum-eun kang min hyuk ibmida" he said with a bow to jessica. "Aaaa min hyuk-ssi?" Jessica said. "Oh c'mon eonnie you don't know him" krystal said while rolling her eyes towards her eonnie. "Yes...but wait I think I know you.." jessica said try to remember where she have met him. "Eonnie, many people have the 'kang' clan you know, not only him" krystal reply with a boring tone. "yeah yeah what ever" jessica said. "Ehmm, well I need to get going. Someone is waiting for me" minhyuk said and pointing to a girl that is waving to him. "Oh okay! Be careful on your way!" Jessica said excitedly. "Ne gamsahabmida" minhyuk reply with a bow before he left them and run again to the girl who is waiting for him. How about krystal? She just frozen there looking at minhyuk who is further away. Then jessica tap on krystal shoulder "ya saenggie, let's go home!" But krystal doen't reply. "Hey, don't look at him like that. Don't tell me that....you liked him" ask jessica spicious with a smirk and narrow her eyes. "Mm uh? Aniyo eonnie. No way I don't like him! Never!" Krystal reply and leave her eonnie while pouting. "Don't blush like that saenggie~" tease jessica. "Aaa eonnie!" Said krystal and looked away. 'I never gonna like him! Never~ I-I promise!' She try to cheer her self up "haaa...." krystal sigh. "By the way... krystal?" Called jessica. "Mm?" Reply krystal shortly "Who will bought drink then if no one lose or win?" "Mmm..molla, ofc you have to buy me drink! You're older eonnie~" krystal said with serious face. "No way! I run faster than you.." jessica tried to defend herself. "Wait.. Donghae oppa!" Called krystal, to a person that is sitting under a tree not far from them. Then the person that was called donghae then turned towards where jessica and krystal is standing. "Hey, Krystal!" Reply donghae while waving his hand. Then the jung sister walk towards donghae. "Hai sis! What are you doing here?"ask donghae. "Just went for a run. Oh, donghae oppa well this is my sister jessica. Eonnie this is donghae oppa that I told you before" krystal introduce jessica to donghae. Then they shake each other hand while smiling. "Lee Donghae imnida" said donghae "Jessica imnida" reply jessica with a smile. "Okay stop looking at my sister like that oppa" said krystal joking "You have to be careful dongsaenggie~" said donghae "Wae?" Ask krystal curious "I might steal her. Since she's beautiful~" reply donghae, that makes jessica blush. "Oppa, you make my sister blush" said krystal while making fake serious face. "Hahahaha" then donghae just laugh. "Oppa! Can you treat me something? Since you were really busy and we don't meet that often,okay?" Ask krystal with a little aegyo "Mmm? Okay, I'll treat you something. Since I missed you a lot!" Said donghae. "Horay! Let's go eonnie~" said krystal too jessica while putting her arm around her sister's shoulder. "You always excited with everything that's free.." jessica joke "Cih, this my payment to you, you know eonnie~" krystal tried to deny "Ahh arraso arraso" jessica replied "Both of you, kajja!" Said donghae, then walk infront of them.