one. cheatsheet & application.

〈 COVEN 〉// apply open.
story expansion
 
your character is going to appear as a witch in this story. the main plots of the story are the conflicts that will come in the household/school for the witches and to fight against and avoid getting killed by the rival voodoo tribe. so this story is going to have both horror, action, drama, and some romance aspects to it. the setting is going to be (which may change later on in the applying process) in the outskirts of a popular korean town. it is in present day, but will have some flashbacks to different time periods. more will be added here later when i feel there is more to expand on.
 
 
abide
 
one. your character will be able to possess one to two powers and no more than that. if you read the plot for this story, then you would realize that the only witch who can have multiple powers is the Supreme. talking about powers, you are free to choose any kind that you would like. just make it sort of reasonable for a witch. i wouldn't be convinced of a witch having the ability to manipulate time as opposed to telepathy or mediumship. you can also use powers from the show, but I prefer researching for your own power that fits your character. If you have two powers, they MUST be related in some way and explain this relation in the section. i have not chosen my own character's power, so don't feel like you're limited to anything. you can ask if something is okay before turning in your app. 
 
two. I don't know who's going to be chosen as the next Supreme yet, and there's nothing you can do to your application to give your character an advantage of being chosen as it. it'll be based on chances, your powers, your personality, strength, etc etc. so, just don't worry about it and just apply.
 
three. you will have to provide an ancestor for your character. the ancestor doesn't have to be in the time period of the Salem witch trials. they must have the same powers/abilities as you because they passed those down to you. you must give them a name and they can either be a witch or a warlock (male witch). things such as where they came from, how they became a witch, what their social class was, etc are all acceptable for this section. don't try so hard, but at least be creative. 
 
four. your love interest is preferred to be from exo, but if you REALLY REALLY want to have someone else, then go for it! just keep in mind this is an au fic and they will not be idols, even if you make them out to be in their background/personality, they can't be. sorry! park chanyeol is taken as a love interest.
 
five. your love interest will either have a lot or not much of impact on the story depending on how you describe their character and their importance. you will have to provide some background and also a personality for them. be super creative with this! go all out! it doesn't have to be super realistic. watching the show is really helpful with this section. they can be the neighbor that just moved next door or a college student. be creative!
 
six. your character can be any ethnicity you want. just because the school is made in Korea (which may be changed later) doesn't mean everyone has to be Korean. they can be any ethnicity you want them to be. just make sure your ulzzang/face matches this. 
 
seven. as for ulzzangs/faces, I really honestly don't care who you use. why everyone's get in a bunch for using a certain ulzzang confuses me. it really does. just don't use park seul because das my ulzzang.
 
eight. you can copy and paste from old applications, just make sure the content is of high quality and it pertains to the story. 
 
nine. your personality? be creative. I don't care what kind of person your character is, just make her personality enjoyable and fun to read. I don't need everyone being a miss perfect pants. write to your heart's content! this also applies to any other sections you will have to write in detail about your character.
 
ten. use the source code to get the application. applications must be in a blog post and the link must be a comment of the application preview blog post. make sure your blog post isn't private or anything. also, keep the application neat and organized. the code is simple, but it's easy to mess up. any questions can be referred to myself. 
 
eleven. blog post applications must be titled "〈 COVEN 〉// character ".
 
twelve. password is your favorite tv series/show. good luck!
 
 
faqs
 
none.