APOLOGIES

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

KEVIN POV:

W-w-why was ______ hugging Eli?

Why was Eli hugging _______?

Before I could gather up the words in my head to form into sentences, the boquet of flowers in my hands slipped from my grip and onto the floor. 

I didn't care. I just wanted to know what was going on.

"Kevin?" _______ mumbled, still sounding like she was angry from before. But now I had a right to be angry too.

Was she cheating on me with my own hyung? She wouldn't do that to me...and Eli wouldn't either.

Atleast I hoped they wouldn't. 

"What, what is going on?" I stuttered, but disguised it by sounding rather pissed off,  which I was...but maybe I sounded a little too angry.

But I should be angry if the love of my life cheated on me right?

I used my sleeve to wipe off one of the tears that made its way down my cheek and onto my chin area.

________ stared at me emotionless before opening to reply. 

"Maybe I should ask you the same thing." She replied, half angry and half still upset.

"Why were you hugging Eli?" I almost snapped, but remained composed. This wasn't like me, I'm a nice guy, why was I so angry?

Maybe the Queenkas attitude had run off onto me in the past few weeks? Ergh, forget them Kevin! ______ is the only one I care about right now. 

Eli sighed as I watched him pat ______'s back and bring her into another hug. She looked really upset.

.

What if Eli was just comforting her when I walked in? I suddenly thought of 1000s of more explanations for what had just happened.

What if they were just hugging? I mean, what if I just overreacted...I'm so confused. I sighed heavily before kneeling down in front of ________ and taking her hand delicately. 

"I'm so sorry _______" I closed my eyes and let the tears roll down my face, looking away too make sure ______ or Eli couldn't see me crying. Although, I'm pretty sure they could already tell that I was blubbering.

"I'm such a pabo for not telling you things. I don't know how someone as perfect as you could still love me after how much I've betrayed you in the passed few months. I mean...I knew you didn't like the Queenkas and yet I still befriended them. I'm not used to relationships _______ but I know that I love you and I'd never do anythijng to purposely hurt you. I know I may act like a pabo at times, but really, I just over think things and I-'" my breathe ran dry as _______ placed her fingertip over my mouth odering me to hush.

She giggled to herself quietly before kissing me on the cheek and wiping one of my tears away.

"You really know how to talk don't you?" She chuckled. 

Was my speech too long? Argh! Why do I ramble so much?

I sighed as I tried to rephrase what I was about to say in my head again, so that it wasn't quite so long.

"You're overthinking again" ______ noted,  pulling me out of my thoughts, before asking Eli if we could have some alone time to talk things through.

 So...._______ will forgive me?