Say what

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

YOUR POV:

Eli paused, sighed then pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"I knew he was up to something..." he groaned, before thinking about what to say next.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows, suddenly realising that maybe Eli did know more than he was letting on.

"Kevin. After rehearsals...he'd always make an excuse to go out. It just all makes sense now...but I don't get why." he explained, as he started drumming his fingers against the table. He was obviously just as agitated about the situation as I was and I understood why too. "Did he tell you why he's friends with them again?" Eli finished, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No...that's what I was trying to find out from you. I was beginning to think that maybe all of UKISS had become friends with the Queenkas over the holidays." I grumbled, unlocking my phone to check if I had any new messages.

5 texts and 2 missed calls - all from Kevin.

If he really wanted to speak to me, the first place he'd come to would be our dorm. I'd rather talk it out in person than by phone.

KEVIN POV:

Why won't _______ answer her phone? She really must be mad at me this time. Ergh, why am I such a pabo?

Think Kevin, think. If I was her, where would be the first place I would go to?

WAIT.

She had her suitcase with her...I doubt she would have lugged it around campus, so maybe she did go back to the dorm afterall...

I quickly said my goodbyes to the Queenkas before sprinting across the campus towards the UKISS dorm.

As I made my way to the school apartment blocks, I passed the row of onsite shops and newsagents. I read each shop name aloud until I came across the one I needed to go to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fumbled around for my passkey to unlock the door to our dorm room, before realising that it was already unlocked.

PLEASE BE _______ INSIDE.

No offence to my Hyungs, but right now I'd much rather see _______ and tell her how sorry I am for not mentioing to her that I'd befriended her worst enemies, than be questioned by my bandmates about why ______ wasn't with me.

'Befriended her worst enemies.'

Did I seriously just say that...?

I silently sighed, realising exactly what I'd done that had made ______ so upset.

YOUR POV:

Eli pulled me into a hug as he noticed my eyes glaze over and the formation of tears appear. I smiled weakly and used my sleeve to wipe the watering mascara from my lashes.

From the kitchen both me and Eli heard the front door to the dorm squeek open.

Were the UKISS boys back already? How was I going to explain to them why I looked like such a mess? Did they know about me and Kevin?

I pulled away from Eli's hug and glanced towards the kitchen door, before realising that it wasn't the rest of the boys...

There stood infront of me with a boquet of roses - was an also teary-eyed Kevin.