Fake date

Cinderella's Step-....PRINCE?!

"Are you looking for a job Miss?" she courteously asked.

Gui Gui looked at the girl, the girl looked like a princess, she was wearing an expensive dress, and her skin is so fair. Yet Gui Gui had a strange feeling about the girl.

"Why do you ask?" Gui Gui finally replied.

"Well, if you need a job, I'm ready to hire you today, I needed someone to rescue me," the girl replied.

"Rescue you? Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Well, as you see, I'm a girl from a rich family, and being rich means not being free," the girl started, " I am forced to go to a blind date with someone whom I don't know, but I already have someone I love, will you please pretend to be me for today, I'll give you anything you want, just help me, please..." the cute girl begged.

"But, I can't do that! That's--"

"Oh, please, you just have to make him dislike me, please, I'm ready to pay, just help me, please..." 

"But-"

"Please, I really need your help, I don't want to be trapped with someone I don't know for the rest of my life, please help me.." the girl continued.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Calvin was seated at the VIP section of Bistro, a five star restaurant, he was patiently waiting for someone. He kept on looking at his watch..

"10:30," he whispered, "how long does that guy wanted me to wait?!"

He was turning his head around, looking for someone to arrive, suddenly someone walk towards him, he looked at the girl in front of him, then he smiled mysteriously as if he was being secretive towards the girl...

"Sorry, I came so late," the girl apologized.

"It's alright, you may take a seat first," Calvin said as he offered the girl a seat..

"Thanks," she replied.

"So, miss.."

"Wu Yi... I mean Xiao Xun, call me Xiao Xun,"

"So Miss Xiao Xun, umm... How's Mr. Zhou doing nowadays?" Calvin asked with a smirk.

Gui Gui felt nervous.. Who was Mr. Zhou? Gui Gui tried to calm herself.

"Oh, he's perfectly fine," she answered with a smile.

"Is he still in Singapore?" Calvin asked once again, "Your father is pretty busy huh?"

"Yup, he really is," she answered. so Mr. Zhou was Miss Xiao Xun's father huh?

"Oh, I see," Calvin replied, " How's the orphanage? Is Miss Luo doing well?"

"Oh yes! Yet I felt lonely for leaving her , I hope- OH MY!" Gui Gui went back to her senses, she felt so energetic when she heard the word "orphanage" that she almost forgot that she was acting. Yet she was wondering how Calvin knew about Ms. Luo and the orphanage.

Calvin's eyebrow twitched as he smiled.

"So, you finally revealed yourself," Calvin blamed.

"Well, I-"

"Oh my, what a fun! I've been waiting here so long and a fake date came, she even believed that Mr. Zhou was Xiao Xun's father, what should I do with her, should I turn her to the police?" he continued.

"Please, don't send me to the police, I'm begging you," Gui Gui begged.

"Too late, I'm so having a bad day, and you appeared making me more pissed, you should come with me to the police station," he  threatened Gui Gui.

"Please don't,"

"Then give me 3 good reasons why I shouldn't," Calvin ordered.

Gui Gui sighed, she can't do anything but to explain and beg him.

"First, I'm just an orphan who wanted to reach her dreams and left the orphanage to study, Second, Ia girl approached me saying that she already had someone she loved, Third, I helped a lady in need, that's why I was in this situation, Can you bear to see a penniless orphan who just wanted to help a girl, be imprisoned?" Gui Gui stated.

"But I'm not sending you to the police because of pretending to be Xiao Xun,"

"Then, why do you want to imprison me? I didn't do anything to you," Gui Gui assured.

"You did something," Calvin replied.

"What did I do?" she asked curiously.

"You forgot me, You told me that I'm the best Ge (older brother) in the world yet, you forgot me," Calvin said acting jealous.

"Calvin Ge, is that you?"

"Yup, the one and only," Calvin replied. Gui Gui jumped towards Calvin and hugged him tightly, she missed him, she missed her best friend.

"You've became so manly and handsome that I didn't recognize you!" she yelled excitedly as she looked at his face.

"Did you miss me? My so-called little sister?"

Gui Gui nodded.

"Wait, but, how about you? Are you alright? Are broken hearted?" Gui gui asked Calvin worriedly.

"Why would I be broken hearted?" Calvin asked back.

"Your date ditched you, didn't she?"

Calvin laughed, " I was about to ditch her today too, It just happened that she did it earlier than me,"

"Why? I think she's really beautiful and kind," Gui Gui asked.

"Well, Let's say that I'm waiting for someone,"Calvin replied.

"Who?" Gui Gui asked, "May I know who's my Ge Ge's special someone?"

"It's... A BIG SECRET!" Calvin said as she pinched Gui Gui's  nose.

__________________________________________________

end of chapter 3

thanks for reading and supporting! I love u all!!!!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A STORY OF THAT "PRESIDENT" AND ME!!!!! I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL SO DON"T BELIVE YAN_YAN02~~ LOLS!

@TingTingx: thanks! updated!

@dumbkid: thanks for reading! well, It's slowly developing, hope you'll support it all the way! thanks!

@ragnamary: thanks!!!! sorry for updating so late.. I love your stories too...

@Bubble: Yes, yan_yan02 loves to tease me,  she kept on pushing me towards that "president", But yan_yan02 is the one who has 2 suitors! I'm the one who should ! Lols!! btw, thanks for reading! sorry for the late updates.

@yan_yan02: wrong guess!! LOls!! and Again, i'm not overreacting, I'm just protecting myself! LOLS!!! I don't remember doing something to you last friday, I'm just telling the TRUTH to the whole class!!!!! LOl! ROFL!!!

@Cupcakes10000: yan_yan02 is my classmate and a friend of mine who loves teasing me to that "president". as i said, this is not a story of me and that "president", it just happened that his characteristics resembles aaron here... btw, guilun interactions will be on the next chaps... thanks for reading!!!

@XiaoEnn: thanks!!!! thanks for reading!

GOD BLESS!!!

"... your HEAVENLY FATHER give the HOLY SPIRIT to those who ASK HIM!" - Luke 11:13