Goodbye Orphanage...

Cinderella's Step-....PRINCE?!

          It was almost a week since Gui Gui saw the results of the entrance exam. She was now at her room. Her room is now empty, fopr all her things are now packed inside her luggage, she was preparing to leave the orphanage. She sat gently at her bed, for she knew that it would be her last. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

Ms. Luo, the head of the orphanage, and Gui Gui's so called mother (since she had none), entered the room, Gui Gui could notice her watery eyes as she went near her.

"Are you done packing? Is there anything elese I can help you, my child?" Ms. Luo asked as she sat next to Gui Gui.

"Oh, it's done," Gui Gui replied.

"Are you sure about this, my dear? Is this really what you want?" Ms. Luo asked Gui Gui, she wanted Gui Gui to stay on the orphanage since she treated her as her own child.

"Ms. Luo, I'm very certain. I want to know who I really am, now, that I have the chance, " Gui Gui replied, holding Ms. Luo's hands.

Ms. Luo turned her gaze towards Gui Gui's necklace. It was a silver necklace with a key as a pendant, that key has the following engraved on it: " Y.C. Taipei ~Even~" in front and "Sheng Ying" at the back.

"This necklace, this necklace is your only clue to them, are you really sure about this?" Ms. Luo worriedly asked, as she touched Gui Gui's necklace.

"I really am, Ms. Luo, I have a feeling that somehow I will find them. I have a strong faith in GOD, I know, deep in my heart that I will see them soon." Gui Gui replied.

"Well then, We'll miss you," Ms. Luo hugged Gui Gui as tears flowed from her eyes.

"I'll miss all of you too, you and the children," Gui Gui replied.

"Don't forget that we're always here whenever you need help, and NEVER forget to pray, my child," Ms. Luo said as she broke off their hug.

"I will, I'll pray for all of you too," Gui Gui replied, wiping Ms. Luo's tears.

___________________________________

It was Saturday morning and Gui Gui was still job-hunting, Sheng ying is a dormitory school and it provides enough food and needs of its students yet, their students still needs to pay miscellaneous fees so Gui gui was forced to become a working- student.

"Ugh! Only two days to go and its the first day of school, yt I can't still find a job! How can I pay all my expenses now?!" She thought to herself.

Suddenly, a very cute girl on her age approached her...

"Are you looking for a job Miss?" she courteously asked.

______________________________
end of chapter 3

thanks for reading!!!!

@ Bubble: thanks for reading!

@rachaellie: thanks!<3

@Cupcakes10000: Well, sorry, no guilun intercations for now... but it will come soon!!!! thanks for reading!

@yan_yan02: shame on you! I'm not making a story about me and that "president",,, so stop nagging me about him... PLEASE!!! you know how he treats me when we are in school!LOL thanks for reading by the way!

@chibii_: updated! thanks for reading!

@iLoveHyunJoong: impossible!

 

GOD BLESS!!!!

"Therefore I SAY to you, do NOT WORRY about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; NOR about your body, what you will put on." - Matthew 6:25