MyungKi

12 Wolves And The Key

Chapter 2

JaeHwa

"Now wae don't you let us see you dark side since the light side would never run away from me."

I sit there not moving or speaking wishing for this to just end.

"So we're gonna play the silent game huh? Well let's see how long you can keep it up."

I gulp silently as he pulls a sharp blade out. He presses the blade to my cheek, and slowly drags it down my face. I want to scream, cry, run away but I already know i'm not going anywhere. He lifts my head up showing me the knife with my blood glistening on it. 

"Still not gonna talk are we hmmm? Fine I guess we'll have to use another method."

He leaves the room for a minute returning with a machine, and jumper cables. He clamps one end of the cables to the machine, and the other to one finger on each of my hands. He then leaves again bring a bucket full of water. he pours the water on my hands the moves to flip a switch. I finally realizes he about to shock me.

"Wait! MyungKi I'll talk!!!"

"Sorry to late JwaHwa."

He flips the switch, and immense pain runs through me.

 

Luhan

We've been searching for hours now with no luck. The only place to go now is Cerberus stomping grounds. They use the abandon docks area as their hideout, and none of us were looking forward to going there, but we have to save her. 

As we enter the area  I can feel the air temperature drop. 

"Guys their here be ready to fight."

"Looking for this boys?" 

We look up to a rooftop to see MyungKi head of Cerberus dangling someone I assume to be JaeHwa over the ground. He releases the her, and Kai teleports over to catch her body before it smashes to the ground. When he teleports back over we all gasp. She has severe burns on he hands as well as he arms. Large cuts run up and down he face, and arms blood still oozing from them. She has a black eye, and various other bruises as well as her breathing is shallow. 

"Kai  get her to Lay we'll come back soon."

He nods, and disappears in an instance.

"Oh my Luhan how you've grown into such a chivalrous young man. And then there's Kris my cute little tool. To bad you left me though. I could have used you when dealing with her. She's quiet stubborn, she refused to tell what you guys said to her. But I'll break her, and then I'll have her break you."

A darkness engulfs MyungKi leaving us alone. Kai reappears next to me."

"How is she Kai?"

"She's alive at least, but barely. She lost a lot of blood . Plus the burns may have caused some damage to nerves. Lay said the burns were caused by electricity. He said he'll try his best, but if there's any nerve damage we'll have to wait, and see what happens."

I nod back at him then we all leave heading back to the dorm.