The little things...& also jealousy.

Adonis Camp!

It's been 2 weeks, and they were still dating, secretly, but still very much happy with it. They knew they had to be careful now, because they were not sleeping nor in the same bed, or room. So if one of them wanted to sleep (only sleep) with the other during the night, then they had to be super careful not to wake the others, but so far so good, nothing happened.

They were currently in the stage where every little things they do together, or to the other, were making them blush and giggle. But also every little things they do with the others were making them jealous. They were really jealous.

Especially Hyukjae.

Donghae was really touchy, feely with everyone. Especially Siwon. Hyukjae didn't like that but he didn't want to act like a needy boyfriend since they only been dating for 2 weeks, he wanted to make a good impression, he trusted Donghae and Donghae trusted him, he hoped. But watching his boyfriend laughing so hard, that he was crying, because Siwon was tickling him on the couch was an horrible, horrible scene to watch, without interrupting.

They were 5 in the room, all watching tv, well except him, Donghae & Siwon. Leeteuk and Shindong were the other two. He tried to keep his eyes away from the scene, he tried but every 10 seconds he would look and then look away. Leeteuk and Shindong were smirking like crazy mad men, knowing that Hyukjae was suffering and wanted to interject.

"Yah! Siwon could you stop for a minute please or take this to your room, people are trying to watch something here, and Donghae's laugh is not the most soundless one." Shindong said receiving a glare from Hyukjae and a thumb up from Leeteuk.

"He's right, I know you guys missed each other, but please try to show your love for each other without making any noises" Leeteuk retorted

Donghae pouted, he looked toward his boyfriend since he didn't talk very much, and saw him watching tv intensely. He pouted even more.

"Aww don't pouted Hae, It's okay, we'll have all night to show our love " Siwon smirked, knowing two boys were smirking as well and another one was burning holes in his head. He felt proud right now.

"Yah! What are you saying? We're not boyfriends" Donghae almost yelled, trying to make Hyukjae better with his words.

"Not yet" Siwon whispered and kissed his neck. Donghae blushed & Hyukjae fumed.Oh how he wished right now that he had super powers. So that he could burn Siwon with his hands, or eyes. He wasn't picky.

"Dinner is ready" Somebody said from the kitchen. They all turned and saw Ryeowook putting a big pot of Kimchi on the dinning table.

They all jumped from their sits and walked toward the beautiful food, their lasts conversations completely forgotten, that is until Donghae sat at the end of the table waiting for Hyukjae to come sit next to him, but somebody beat him at it when Ryeowook smiled at him sweetly and sat.

They all ate mostly in silence, except for the little conversions between some of them, Hyukjae was eating quietly in his corner, stealing glances at Donghae, who also, was eating quietly, but he didn't know that Donghae was glancing at him from time to time, because that's when he was eating some of his food.

In brief, they were two idiots.

Once everyone was done eating they all put their dishes in the sink and left the kitchen. Hyukjae went back to his room, thinking it could take a shower before going to bed, but Donghae followed him and entered his room when he was shirtless and was removing his pants.

"Oh!" Donghae squealed. Hyukjae turned around quickly and saw Donghae blushing, he took his shirt from the floor trying to hide himself a little.

"Uh...I was going to take a shower." he explained. Donghae nodded

"y.yes sure. Go ahead. go take a shower." wet & , he thought "I'll just wait here"

"yeah...okay" Hyukjae whispered before running quickly to the bathroom. Both of them were blushing hard, because even though they were dating, they didn't reach pass kissing or making out without clothes, or shirtless at least.They did kiss, a lot, or make out, a lot, but their clothes were still perfectly on.

Anyway, after they calmed their bodies (blushing, remember), Hyukjae took his shower quickly, and remembered that he didn't took his pajama with him. He knocked discreetly on the bathroom door, trying to get Donghae's intension.

"Hyukjae?" Donghae asked after hearing the knock.

"Hae, can you..uh please give me my pajama?" He said trying to calm once again his cheeks.

"Oh...yes I can do that"

He walked toward his boyfriend wardrobe, and took a random (not so random, the cutest) one and knocked once again on the bathroom door.

"Thank you" Hyukjae whispered after taking them carefully hiding his body behind the door.

He was going to put it on, when he saw that Donghae forgot his underwear. After 5 seconds on fighting with himself if he needed to ask for it again, he shrugged, they were not going to tonight anyway. Well congratulation idiot, that's the image that you needed in your head right now, he slap himself mentally.

He opened the door after calming himself (yes...you ert) finding Donghae sitting on his bed, looking at his hands. He walked toward his bed and sat on it.

"So..why did you come?" Hyukjae asked, breaking the silence. Donghae looked up, surprised from the question.

"I missed you, and I wanted to see you, do I need to ask you to come?" Donghae raised an eyebrown. Hyukjae shook his head.

"No..I just thought you would go see Siwon, you know, to show your love to each other" He mumbled the last part but Donghae heard him well.

"You know that what happened this evening was absolutely nothing but friendship. Siwon is just a friend, and you are my boyfriend" Donghae explained, looking straight into his eyes. And then he smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Hyukjae asked confused. Donghae smiled wider, crawling toward his boyfriend. Once their faces were inches from each other he kissed him, a little peck at first, follow by another, and soon their kissed became a little bit more passionate, Hyukjae whined a little when Donghae pulled away but still letting their lips touch.

 "Thank you" he whispered. Hyuk looked at him confused once again.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you were jealous" he smiled and bit his lips."Which means that you care about me" Their lips still touching, Hyukjae pecked him.

"So not going to deny that you were jealous?" He whispered, Hyukjae shook his head and placed his hand on his boyfriend's cheek.

"No, why should I?" He said still whispering. His hands starting to caress his cheek.

"Most boyfriend deny being jealous" Donghae mumbled pushing his face in Hyukjae's hand, loving the feeling of it.

"I'm not like most boyfriend, I'm yours, and I will be jealous as long as I'm still alive"

Donghae whimpered when Hyukjae's lips brushed his, and soon they started to kiss, tongue touching each other, eyes closed from the pleasure, Donghae pushed him slowly on the bed, careful not to fall, their hands following differents paths but emitting the same passion.

Donghae moaned when Hyukjae hands were on his outer thigh, strocking it gently, he then straddled him, wanted more and more of his touches.

"Hae.." Hyukjae whispered, they never tried this before, they did make out before but never with one of them on top of the other. Donghae loved it. His body was starting to react from all the touch, feeling the air around him getting hotter, a certain part of his body was waking up that's for sure. And when by "accident" his legs spread a little his hips fell "accidently" on Hyukjae, equally aroused as well.

They both moaned at the sensation, eyes wide open on each other.

"Maybe...we should cool off" Hyukjae whispered quietly. Donghae bit his lips but nodded anyway.

"Yeah ...we should" He pushed himself off, and fell next to him, their breathing still loud, Hyukjae turned his head, looking at his boyfriend panting next to him.

"If you wanna stay tonight you can.." He started to say "...actually, no options, stay" He smiled, Donghae smiled back after nodding eagerly.

"Thank you" he whispered in the dark and comfortable room. Hyukjae smiled knowing what he meant.

"No, Thank you"

 

 

 

 

 

( is going to happen soon be careful

ps: sorry for the long wait :(

pss : I will corect any mistakes tomorrow )