Best friends?

Adonis Camp!

Donghae really liked Eunhyuk, they were starting to become best friends, they have fun together, always laughing together, talking together, sleeping (just sleeping) together, pranking people together or just pranking each other.

Donghae really liked him but now he starts to wonder if it's only as his best friend.

They've been spending a lot of time lately and now that they're filming the Adonis Camp with some of the members, they almost spend every minutes together. Donghae is not complaining about that, of course and he feels like they're getting closer.

Like Best best Friends.

But Best best friends, don't blush around each other right? they don't flirt with each other right? Well apparently Donghae didn't get the memo, because he can't stop blushing when Eunhyuk gives him this smile, or when he caught his eyes even though he's standing on the other side of the room, once he even caught Eunhyuk checking him out and he blushed. like crazy.

All these signs and still they were just best friends.

The other members for sure were getting tired of watching them flirt. Because that's all they do, flirt. And then nothing! They try to push them toward the other, but it's still the same routine.

They push them, they make eye contact, they blush, one of them look somewhere else, while the other starts to flirt. and that's it. It never went that far.

One night, Shindong even left them the bedroom for a while before going to bed, and when he came back later they were cuddling in their sleep. He knew nothing happened, and it was frustrating to watch.

But what they didn't know yet, is that while everyone was sleeping that night, they were both sharing secrets looks and words, and if you were really careful you could hear their lips reaching for the other.

 

 

 

(should I continue?)