If only they knew.

Adonis Camp!

The morning after, before they started filming again, everyone was either showering or eating or just watching tv. Except Eunhyuk who was still sleeping. Nobody wanted to wake him up, they were waiting for Donghae to go, and since this one was taking a shower right now, they were all watching tv.

"You really think something is going to happen between them?" Sungmin asked, apparently it was a bad question since everyone turned their heads toward him, confusion writing on each and everyone of them.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" Kangin whispered-yelled.

"But it's been more than 2 years now, it's really long and it's horrible to watch now.." Sungmin whined, "I mean why can't we just order them to date already?"

"Because we don't do that, even though it'd be better and easier..." Leeteuk sighed.

"Maybe we should stop pushing them" Ryeowook whispered, still watching tv.

Everyone gasped, and looked at him.

"Are you crazy?" Shindong wailed "So that they starts dating in 2030?" Ryeowook rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I didn't mean we should stop everything, but maybe we should seperate them or.."

"Or we should push them toward other people" Leeteuk cut him off, everyone was silent for a while until...

"...oohhh" they finally understood.

"ohhh what?" Donghae said coming out of the bathroom, red cheeks & hair still wet.

"Oh nothing, just that we finally understood something super important" Kangin said quickly. Donghae nodded.

"What is it?"

"Um...nothing important" Donghae chuckled.

"Okay...well...uh..did you guys woke up Eunhyuk?"

"No, we were waiting" Sungmin said.

Donghae looked at them, confused.

"Waiting for what?"

"For you"

"Okay...you guys need to stop being so lazy" he mumbled and went to his & Eunhyuk room.

When he entered, the sound of small snores could be heard. Donghae smiles, god he's so cute, he thought. He closed the door behind him, climbed on the bed quietly, and crawled behind Eunhyuk. He took a moment to look at him, smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wake up hyukkie"

Eunhyuk groaned and mumbled something, but he buried his head even more in the pillow.

"Hyukkie? baby! you need to wake up, you only have 10 minutes to prepare yourself before we start filming" Donghae whispered, kissing his cheek again. He didn't have time to move back when in one move Eunhyuk was up!

"Whaatt? 10 minutes? are you kidding me?" Eunhyuk asked horrified! Donghae laughed and hugged him from behind.

"Yep" he whispered still laughing. Eunhyuk pushed him off and went back to sleep.

"No no no, you're not allowed to sleep, come on wake up" Donghae said trying to pull him up again.

"I'm awake" He muttered in his pillow.

"But you need to get up as well! come on" When Eunhyuk didn't respond Donghae decided to use his aegyo "Hyukkie ~ ~if you start preparing now, then you'll get to spend some time with me ~~! I want to cuddle with hyukkie" Eunhyuk was starting to smile "pleeeaasse" Donghae whimpered in his neck.

"God! how can I resist you?" Eunhyuk laughed and turned around, now facing each other.

"You can't" He chuckled. "Come on now, go take your shower and I'll prepare you some breakfast"

"Ok, it better be good, because I'm suffering for you right now" Eunhyuk faked pain, but couldn't help but smile.

"I'll try" Donghae smiled as well

"I'll miss you" Eunhyuk said while putting his hands on his heart."I'll miss you too" Donghae blushed "Give me a kiss"

"Sorry can't! Need to take a shower" Eunhyuk left before Donghae could hit him. Once he heard the shower run, he lay back and smiled when he could smell Eunhyuk on his pillow but after a while he pouted.

He really really wanted his kisses.

 

(new chapter! is it good? bad? sorry if it's bad...:( )

ps: I'll continue this fic if you guys like it :)