Fire or Ice

Snowy Wish

You and Baekhyun are like light switch. On and off, until you get sick already. But why is that so?

You: Baekhyun oppa, where have you been?
Baekhyun: I've been busy with our project lately. Waeyo?
You: Have you forgotten our date? We are supposed to eat dinner right now.
Baekhyun: I have already eaten, mianhae.
You: I shouldn't have believed you. Fine, I'm going home.

Baekhyun is always busy with his stuff, but what are those things that he's busy about?

You: Baekhyun oppa, do you still love me? We're so close, yet so far away.
Baekhyun: You know I love you, ____.
You: I can't feel a thing.
Baekhyun: *holds her hands* Don't be like this, jagiya. I'm busy with my thesis.
You: S-shut up and date your thesis instead. You don't need me anyway.

You left, and never spoke to Baekhyun. Seems like you can no longer feel his love for you that's why. Christmas is here already. Will Baekhyun make his effort of getting you back?

There he was, outside your window. Crying and singing like a lost poodle. He was holding something, and you went outside to see him.

You: What the heck are you doing here?!
Baekhyun: Jagiya.. I want you.. Please don't leave me.
You: Why are you being like this?!
Baekhyun: Please come back to me.. I need you because I love you..
You: Pabo! You're so coldhearted! You can't even tell if I'm hurt or still happy with our relationship?

Baekhyun showed a ring in front of you, and he kneeled.

Baekhyun: I'm sorry if I was cold-hearted and negligent, ____. I was saving up so I could buy you a ring. We've been together for 5 years now and I couldn't ask for more but you. _____, will you marry me?

You were shocked because of what he said. Tears ran down your cheek and Baekhyun sang "Baby Don't Cry" while wiping your cheeks. You said yes, and got married in six months.

It was your honeymoon inside the hotel, and he carried you bridal style. He fed you with hugs and kisses until he removed his and your clothes completely. He turned off the lights, smiled and smirked. It was time to make love, and you "moved" and "made love" the whole time.

Through that love, a child was created. It was Byun Tae Hyun.

A/N: Hope you liked it :)