End Of B2ST

The Wrong Way

"B2ST, I want to meet you this Friday! I have something to say to all of you!" Papa Hong said angrily. Doojoon nod. He never saw their CEO mad like that.

"Hyung, what did Papa Hong said to you?" Dongwoon ask.

"He said he wants to meet all of us this friday. The problem is, now I notice Hyunseung is not here. We last seen him 2 days ago. Right?"

"He is the reason why we got a lot of haters now!" Yoseob scoffed.

"I don't get it why Papa Hong wants Troublemaker exist. They just make us look bad." Gikwang said and kick the bottle.

"Yah! Lee Gikwang! If you angry at him don't kick this bottle to me. Kick his face then!" Doojoon throw the bottle away.

"He just should be kicked out like what Big Bang done to him. Such a nuisance! 4D whatsoever." Junhyung cross his arm at his chest.

"He didn't even have function in this group. He is not main dancer or main vocal. Rap? His voice isn't suitable for anything! Even in Immortal Song he didn't win." Dongwoon shook his head.

But, little did they know that the said boy heard it all. Hyunseung heard it all.  Hyunseung's eyes swell with tears. He let his tears fall down. He was so shocked. He shook his head and walk towards Papa Hong's room.

"Papa Hong?" Hyunseung walked in. Papa Hong smile but faded when saw tears stained his son's face.

"Hyunseung, you cry?" Papa Hong ask. Hyunseung smile sadly.

"Okay. Let's not talk again about this. So, you have met your parents right?" Hyunseung nod. "Let's meet again after you finish your study. Okay?" Papa Hong said. Hyunseung smile. "Thank you so much Papa Hong." Hyunseung hug Papa Hong.

"Good luck!" Papa Hong said before Hyunseung walk away. 'Why didn't he reply me when I said let's meet again?' Papa Hong thought.

##

Hyunseung walked in B2ST's practice room. He flash a small smile. He approach Doojoon and pull the leader into a hug. Doojoon was startled and speechless. The other shocked too.

"Doojoon. I know you hate me right now. But just let me hug you for a while. Doo.. I am sorry if I have done something bad to you. You are the best leader I have ever found. Really. You are my bestfriend." Hyunseung said and broke the hug.

"I love you as my bestfriend." Hyunseung said and approach Yoseob. He pull Yoseob into a hug too. Yoseob don't know why but he accept the hug and reply it.

"Seob.. I am sorry for making B2ST got a lot of haters. You know,I always love you as my son. Although now, you hate me so much. I am fine with it as long as you happy. I love you." Hyunseung broke the hug and kiss Yoseob's forehead. He smile although his tears keep streaming down. He approach Junhyung and hug the rapper.

"I know I am a nuisance. I am a Troublemaker isn't it? And, I am sorry for troubling with my 4Dness. You don't have to worry because after this, I wouldn't disturb you anymore. I am sorry. I love you. Take care of our son." Hyunseung chuckle at the end.

"Gikwang.." He hug Gikwang tightly. " I am sorry that sometimes I call you stupid. You know, you are a great dancer. Greater than me. I love you! You are my stupidest friend!" Hyunseung smile. Gikwang can't help but chuckle. Hyunseung smile at the maknae. Before Hyunseung could walk to the maknae, Dongwoon pull him into a tight hug. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Hyung.. Why did you become like this? Why you said sorry? Why?" Dongwoon cried.

"Woonnie. My cutest maknae. I am sorry because I don't have any function in this group. I realise I have no talent now. Never mind Dongwoon ah. Goodluck in your study. Just bear the pain if Doojoon hit you because you didn't laugh at his joke. I love you Dongwoon ah." Hyunseung kiss Dongwoon's forehead. His last tear fall on top of Dongwoon's head.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Dongwoon ask. Hyunseung's teary eyes look into Dongwoon's.

"I will be gone for a while. When you guys have forgive me, I will come back." Hyunseung murmur.

"Promise?" Dongwoon ask. Hyunseung only smile.

"If that so, let's meet again at this practice room after your break. Okay Hyung?" Dongwoon ask. Hyunseung keep smiling.

"Goodbye, B2ST." Hyunseung walk away. Dongwoon's hand is the last one to touch Hyunseung before Hyunseung lost from their sight.

"Goodbye, Hyunseung.." They whisper under their breath. They doesn't sure what happened just now. B2ST's manager cried seeing those heartbreaking scene. 

##

"Are you really sure you want to leave this place?" TM dancer ask. Hyunseung nod.

"I wish goodluck to all of you. Hyuna, be a good Troublemaker neh?" Hyunseung said and Hyuna's hair. Hyuna shed her tears.

"Oppa, come back neh. We, Troublemaker group will wait for you. We loves you." Hyuna said. Hyunseung hug Hyuna and the rest of the TM dancer.

"Goodluck! I will miss you guys! Bye!!" Hyunseung wave his hand and walk towards the departure.

'Goodbye Korea! Goodbye B2ST! Goodbye pain..' Hyunseung walk until his back lost from the Troublemaker group sight.

##

B2ST was having meeting with Papa Hong.

"It have been a week since Hyunseung left you guys right?" Papa Hong said. They remain silent.

"Didn't you guys know, that you are hurting him? You are hurting your fans? Look up B2ST. Look at me when I am talking." Papa Hong said. B2ST look up their face slowly.

"B2ST, me, your manager, other Cube artist, even fans notice it. You guys ignore Hyunseung a lot. Everywhere. You made him alone. He was sad. He cried many time. He was hurting. Fans also hurting because of you. Fans felt sad because you guys ignore your members. Fans hate it to see their beloved artist alone. Fans notice it. I found many posts about you guys ignore Hyunseung. Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter. Fans keep talking about it. Don't you think? Your action of blaming Troublemaker give you a lot of hater is hurting everyone. In fact, Hyunseung received a lot of love from fans because Troublemaker acknowledge his talent. They love Hyunseung and Hyuna couple. Those harsh word that he receive didn't effect B2ST at all. Those harsh word is from B2ST's haters itself. Some of your fans even want Hyunseung and Hyuna be real. Don't you know Hyunseung never have any grudge towrds all of you. He love you guys a lot. He nail himself with a smile. A sad smile! His eyes blinking in sadness! Why did you guys do that?! And for your information, you are the reason why Hyunseung went away." Papa Hong said angry and sadly at B2ST boys.

"Where does he go?" Doojoon finally ask.

"I wouldn't tell you. But he have gone far away from Korea. He was hurting so much that I have to give him a break. And I am not quite sure he will come back." Papa Hong said sadly. B2ST look at him.

"We are sorry Papa Hong. We didn't hate him actually. We just feel that Hyunseung make B2ST look bad in fans eyes becuse of Troublemaker. That's all." Gikwang whisper.

"BUT YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT! DON'T YOU ASHAME? YOU GUYS IS THE MOST POPULAR IN CUBE! BUT WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE RESPECT YOU! NO NEED! BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN LOYAL! YOU GUYS CAN'T ACCEPT HYUNSEUNG THE WAY HE IS! EVEN WHEN JUNHYUNG'S BREAK UP! HYUNSEUNG COMFORT YOU YONG JUNHYUNG! He willingly to accept this concept to cover up your news Junhyung ah! If you want to know, this new concept of Troublemaker was rejected at first. But when Junhyung's break up news comes out, he accept this to cover Junhyung's break up. He sacrifice. Don't you guys know it? Yong Junhyung! Don't you know it? Maybe he keep this as secret. But you guys.. You guys disappoint me. Go out! I don't want to see your face! Go out!" Papa Hong shout. B2ST went out with heavy heart. They saw G.Na, 4Minute, A Pink and BTOB in tears.

"You know what B2ST, even though Hyuna being so y, we 4 Minute, never ignore her. We accept her for what she is. Why don't you?" Jihyun said with angry tone.

"Hyungnim, we maybe not popular. But at least, we love each other. Not like you guys. Sunbaenim." Eungkwang emphasize the words 'Sunbaenim'.

"B2ST Sunbae. Hyunseung Sunbae always praise you guys when we was filming 'One Year Ago'. He always love you guys. But, this is what you give to him. You are horrible Sunbaenim." Eunji look away from B2ST.

"I dissappoint in you Doojoon. Noona thought, you will aways protect your members. But, I wrong. You hurt your own members. B2ST, we have lost our respect in you. You guys doesn't deserve a good friend like Hyunseung. You guys doesnt deserve him." G.Na walk away. 4Minute, A Pink and BTOB follow. But then, Hyuna stop.

"You know what. I am a Troublemaker with him. When you didn't respect him, it means, you didn't respect me too. Not me only. The rest of Troublemaker team. He doesn't any friend other than B2ST and Troublemaker. You know, the person that send him to airport is me and Troublemaker's dancer. Not you guys! Not you guys! I just want you guys to know. I hate all of you!" Hyuna walk away.

B2ST walk towards their practice room. They broke down there.

"Not only them. Not only Hyunseung. The fan and we too. We are hurting because of you guys. Doojoon, I disappoint in you. Your words saying you want B2ST to be togther for another 30 years is a lie. I hope you will fix all of this. Bring Hyunseung back here." With that their manager walk away too. Now they realise, they have done a huge mistake in their life.

##

1 year and 3 months later.

Since their last meeting, B2ST totally being ignored by another Cube artist. Even BTOB and A Pink didn't greet the as always. The two junior group has lost their respect at B2ST. 4 Minute and G.Na didn't talk to B2ST. They always avoid talking to B2ST or they will make themself busy. If B2ST greet them, they wouldn't reply it. Even their manager avoid talking to them. They just talk when they need something. B2ST felt it hurt as hell. And they knew, that's what Hyunseung felt a year ago. Hyunseung. There is no news about him. He was gone like a thin air. There was once they go to Hyunseung's house just to got insult from Geurim.

B2ST was practicing their song, Shadow when suddenly B2ST's manager dashed in the room.

"H-hyung.." Doojoon called. B2ST's manager curve a smile.

"Hyunseung is coming back! He is having semester break! He is coming back!!" B2ST's manager shout! B2ST and their manager hug each other.

"The other artist has know about it. We will make preparation for him." Jiyong said.

"When will he arrive?" Gikwang ask.

"Tomorrow!" Jiyong said. They shout happily.

"This is the right time apologize to him." Junhyng said. They nod.

##

B2ST, A Pink, G.Na, 4Minute,BTOB, Troublemaker dancers and Papa Hong was waiting at the practice room. Their manager will fetch Hyunseung at the airport. Geurim and Mrs Jang was there too. They have another one hour for Hyunseung to arrive.

"I can't wait to see Hyunseung Oppa!" Hyuna squeal happily. They nod their head. This is the first time in this one year they smile happily.

"Wait! I heard footstep!" Minhyuk said. They are ready with their confetti. The door wide open.

"WELCOME BACK HYUNSEUNG!!" They shout and throw confetti.

But, their shout died when saw injured Jiyong. His head was bandaged so does his arm too.

"W-where is Hyunseung?" Doojoon ask. Jiyong look at them with teary eyes and fall down.

"I-i am sorry. The plane Hyunseung was in crashed when they want to landed. They landed at the wrong place. The plane crashed on the airport." Jiyong sobbed in Papa Hong's arm.

"What about Hyunseung? What about my brother?!" Geurim shout angrily.

"I am sorry.. Hyunseung... He is gone.. No one survive in that plane. Hyunseung was dead..." Jiyong cried again. They stunned. Hyuna almost faint in Jihyun's arm. B2ST broke into tears.

"Hyunseung Oppa! HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!!" Hyuna cried uncontrolable.

"Hyunseung! We are sorry! We are sorry!!" Junhyung punch the mirror.

The other artist cried too. Mrs Jang was comforted by Geurim who is crying too.

##

"You guys know what, that is the wrong way you have done. The wrong way that lead Hyunseung to death. Have you ever think about it back? Only if you guys didn't do it. Only if you guys didn't ignore him, he wouldn't accept my offer to go to London and continue his studies. The wrong way you guys choose have sacrifice your friend." Papa Hong said.

B2ST cried again.

"Because of you, we lost one of Troublemaker. Because of you, a mother lost her son. A sister lost her brother. Who are they going to depends on? They have no father. And now, they lost their brother. Because of you, Hyuna lost her loved one. She wants to confess but it was too late. Those Troublemaker dancers. They lost their friends. G.Na lost one of her dongsaeng. I lost my precious son. So does your manager. B2ST, say goodbye to them. Because, you guys are disbanding. I disband you guys today. I have nothing to lose, because, I already lost him." Papa Hong walk away from cemetery. B2ST crying so badly.

"Papa Hong was really disappoint in you that he don't want you to be success with someone's death. You guys are the cause why Hyunseung is dead. And you guys is the cause B2UTIES is hurting. Thanks to you." Their manager walk away too.

"I hate you forever. I hate you guys.." Hyuna said. 4Minute, TM's dancer, G.NA, A Pink, BTOB walk away. Mrs Jang and Geurim look at them in hatred.

"I will never forgive you. Never." They walk away too.

"We are sorry Seung.. Why you left us without words? Wae?" Doojoon cried. But it was too late. Hyunseung already left them. Hyunseung wouldn't heard them anymore. It was their fault. And they choose the wrong way because ignore Hyunseung. And the wrong way, lead to Hyunseung's death.