B2ST Falling Apart

The Wrong Way

Hyunseung try to approach Gikwang but then Gikwang walk towards Yoseob.

"Seobie,let's go to washroom! I need to pee!" Gikwang said. Yoseob was hesitate but when he saw Hyunseung,

"Okay! Let's go!" Yoseob said and both of them walk away. Hyunseung sigh. He sit beside Junhyung but then Junhyung stand up and walk away too.. After he sigh heavily..

Hyunseung knew why B2ST ignored him. He knew why they become cold towards him. It is because of Troublemaker. Troublemaker's Now was RT+19. B2ST felt insecured because they scared they will got a lot of haters. So, they decide to ignore Hyunseung. For them, because of Hyunseung, they got a lot of haters. They ignore Hyunseung everywhere. Photoshoot, dorm, Cube building, practice room. And even worse, on the stage. Although they were performing, they would continue to ignore Hyunseung. Hyunseung was hurt, but he hide it with a smile. A sad smile. Everytime he blink his eyes, there was a slight sadness in his eyes. Fans notice it. Fans was hurting too. But, B2ST don't care. B2ST is being cruel towards one of their members. Towards their fans.

"Ughh! I am so tired!" Dongwoon scratch his back.

"I know Dongwoon ah. We too!" Doojoon pat Dongwoon's back.

"I have to go to Cube first. I have dance practice with Hyuna." Hyunseung suddenly said at the back. Doojoon turn to him.

"Just go." Doojoon said and walk towards their vehicles. Doojoon sit beside Junhyung, Gikwang beside Yoseob and Dongwoon beside Hyunseung. All of them were playing around except Hyunseung and Dongwoon. Dongwoon was payin with his phone while Hyunseung was staring out the window.

"You guys want to eat first?" Their manager ask.

"YEAH!!" The members shout happily except Hyunseung.

"But, Hyunseung have a dance practice. After his dance practice, we will go eat can we?" The mangaer said. The member sigh. Hyunseung force a smile.

"Never mind. Just go eat without me. I will be fine." Hyunseung said. The member make an innocent face and look away.

"Okay then. I will send Hyunseung to Cube first then we will go eat." Their manager said. They nod and continue with their activity.

##

Hyunseung was having choreographer with the rest of Troublemaker dancer and Hyuna.

"Hyunseung ssi, you spent lesser time with B2ST now. Is it okay?" One of TM dancer said. Hyunseung force a smile.

"It is alright. They were fine." Hyunseung lied. Hyuna saw the sadness in Hyunseung's words and his eyes.

"Okay then! We shall go eat! I am sure you are hungry!" Anotehr TM dancer said. Hyunseung and Hyuna nod.

"Your treat then!" Hyunseung said.

"Why me! You are richer than us!" The man said. Hyunseung chuckle. Hyuna smile a bit. TM dancer walk in front of the two celebrities.

"Oppa, mianhe." Hyuna said and put her hand at Hyunseung's shoulder.

"Why did you apologize? You do nothing wrong." Hyunseung said. Hyuna sigh.

"I know B2ST is ignoring you Oppa. Not me only. G.Na noona, BTOB, A Pink and we, 4Minute. Even our dancer notice it. Oppa, it is obvious they ignore you because of Troublemaker. I know about it." Hyuna said. Hyunseung sigh heavily.

"Oppa, we can stop Troublemaker now. Really Oppa. Troublemaker just bring unfortune for you." Hyuna sigh.

"Hyuna, don't say like that. Troublemaker has nothing to do with B2ST. It is not Troublemaker's fault. They will understand one day." Hyunseung smile. Hyuna was relief when she saw Hyunseung's smile.

"Let's go eat then." Hyunseung dragged Hyuna to cafeteria.

##

"Doojoon, wait, I want to order food for Hyunseung. He must be hungry." Jiyong said. Doojoon scoff.

"No need Hyung. I am sure he has ate with TM dancer and Hyuna." Doojoon said. Jiyong sigh.

"I notice it. Don't you think I don't know." Jiyong said.

"What do you mean Hyung?" Dongwoon said. Jiyong smirk. He fish out his phone.

"Hyunseung, you want some food? I will buy it for you.

'No need Hyung. I have eat with Hyuna just now. Just go back to dorm. I will go back by myself.' Hyunseung said across the phone.

Jiyong smile and nod.

"Okay then. Be careful." Jiyong said and hang up.

"See, I told ya." Doojoon rolled his eyes.

Jiyong sigh and shook his head. "Eat faster. I wait at your van." Jiyong walk away.

##

"Hyunseung, you eat so little. Eat some more. You look skinnier." TM dancer said. Other TM dancer agreed.

"Gwenchana. I can't eat too much or I will vomit." Hyunseung pout.

"Ah! I notice! You vomit a lot. Are you sick?" Another TM dancer ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

"I'm fine. I just lost my appetite. That's all." Hyunseung's pale lips curve a smile. TM dancer nod their head.

"Take care of yourself. We don't want you to fall sick." A girl beside Hyuna said. Hyuna and others nod their head.

'They are better from B2ST. They don't even care if I eat or not. They make me like I didn't exist.' Hyunseung thought in his head.

"Aish. He is being 4D again." The TM dancer said and they broke into laugh. Hyunseung smile again.

"Okay! We have done eating. Let's rest a bit before we start practicing again." Hyunseung said. They nod and go back to their practice room. Ater 30 minutes they spent their rest time talking and laughing, they go back to their practice.

"Okay! Practice has ended! Tomorrow is our last stage at KBS Gayo Daejun. Let's do the best!" Hyunseung said.

"Yeah!!! Go Troublemaker!" They shout together.

"Oppa, are you going to dorm?" Hyuna ask.

"Molla. You?" Hyunseung ask.

"4Minute doesn't have any schedule so yes." Hyuna said.

"Okay then. I want to go to recording studio for a while. My manager want to meet me." Hyunseung said. Hyuna and Hyunseung pared their way.

Hyunseung stand nervously in front of the recording studio. He open the door and saw Papa Hong and B2ST manager, Jiyong was talking about something.

"Do I come at the wrong time?" Hyunseung ask. Papa Hong smile and shook his head.

"Actually, I want to meet you. Not Jiyong. Jiyong, you can go out now." Papa Hong pat Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong nod and walk away. Before that, he pat Hyunseung's shoulder first.

"Sit here Hyunseung." Papa Hong pat the seat which Jiyong sat just now. Hyunseung sit there nervously.

"W-wae Papa Hong wants to see me?" Hyunseung ask. Papa Hong smile a bit.

"I know B2ST ignoring you a lot. In TV Show, talk show, radio show, KBS, dorm, practice even worse, on stage. I knew it. I am sorry about it. I shouldn't made you agree about Troublemaker. I'm sorry." Papa Hong place his hand on Hyunseung's thigh.

"Papa Hong, it is not your fault. B2ST just misunderstood. I can get through this. I don't care anymore. I just want to be myself. If B2ST want to hate me, I don't care anymore. I can survive alone. Its okay Papa Hong." Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung, I don't want you to hurting anymore. B2ST has gone too much. Hyunseung, this is for you." Papa Hong hand Hyunseung a key, passport and another letter. Hyunseung's face become pale.

"W-what is this?" Hyunseung hands trembling take thos things from Hong Seung Sung

"Hyunseung, after KBS Gayo Daejun, go away from here. B2ST doesn't have any schedule anymore. So does Troublemaker. Go away Hyunseung." Papa Hong said. Hyunseung was speechless.

"B2ST need some lesson." Papa Hong said.

"B-but.."

"Don't worry Hyunseung, your contract will be renewed after B2ST has realise their mistake. I will make sure they apologize." Papa Hong said. Hyunseung hug Papa Hong.

"Thank you Papa Hong! I can't do anything without you." Hyunseung said and cried. Papa Hong nod and reply the hug.

Little did they know, all B2ST's manager heard the two of them. B2ST manager tearing up.

##

"Junhyung, at the end of the performance, make sure you are not too close with him. Arasseo?" Doojoon said. Junhyung smirk.

"Okay. One more thing, he will perform with Hyuna too right?" Junhyung ask. They nod.

"After that, he has a stage with Lee Seung Chul. And other singer too." Gikwang said.

"I hope his stage will be horrible." Yoseob and other B2ST member laugh. Jiyong shook his head.

"Okay! B2ST! Your stage is now!" Hyunseung stood at his place. So does the other member.

They perform Shadow. At the end of their performance, Hyunseung face other place with Junhyung really far from him.

Hyunseung sigh again.

"Don't worry Seung. They are not professional at all." TM dancer pat Hyunseung's shoulder.

"Never mind. We will do the best for Troublemaker! Okay?" Hyunseung smile. TM dancer nod.

"Troublemaker! It is your stage! Do the best! Hwaiting!" Jiyong said. Hyunseung and Hyuna nod.

Hyuna was dancing her heart out with Birthday Cake by Rihanna. Hyunseung was so happy playing with the torch while lying on the floor. Hyunseung follow the rythim of the song. He bit the torch and start dancing with the other dancer. Troublemaker was having so much fun on the stage that people was chanting on them. Hyunseung felt so happy. This will be the last stage of him and his other friend. Not B2ST, but the Troublemaker. In the end of their performance, Hyunseung's black lips form a smirk. He was satisfied with himself. He just wanna show to people that he is fine. He want to show B2ST he always happy with Troublemaker.

"Hyunseung! Congrats for the amazing performance!" Jiyong said to him. Hyunseung nod.

"Hyunseung! We did it! We end it nicely! People love it!" TM dancer said. Hyunseung smile at them. Hyunseung changed his clothes and sit with B2ST member. They were chatting happily and ignore Hyunseung completely. Hyunseung don't care anymore. Moreover, this is his last stage. He have nothing to lose now. After this, he will meet his mother and Geurim. After that,he will fly away from here.

"Guys! Congratulation on your performance! Both of B2ST and Troublemaker is daebak!" Jiyong said.

"Of course. Look at who is the main vocal." Yoseob said arrogantly.

"Hello! Look at the main dancer too!" Gikwang slung his arm at Yoseob's shoulder. Both of them laugh.

"If not for the leader, B2ST wouldn't be here." Doojoon held his head up.

"Arrogant! Tha rapper play important role too." Junhyung raise his eyebrow.

"At least people look at maknae too!" Dongwoon smirk.

"Our Troublemaker here is doing a great job too. At least he is not arrogant like you guys." Jiyong pat Hyunseung's back. The rest of B2ST member rolled their eyes.

"Whatever Jiyong Hyung. I'm tired." Doojoon said and walk faster to their van. Gikwang made anooying face so does Yoseob. Dongwoon's face was unreadable. There is slight guilty at his face. Junhyung keep his poker face. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Hyung, I will go to my parents' house today." Hyunseung said to Jiyong.

"At this late of night?" Jiyong ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Never mind. I will go by myself. Hyung don't have to worry. Just drop me at Cube building. I have brought my bag there." Hyunseung said. Jiyong sigh. He felt really sad. He nod.

B2ST's member has fall asleep because they are too tired. Hyunseung is the only one to stay awake. Hyunseung carefully step out from the van. He took a glance at his friends.

'I love you guys.' He thought.

"Thank you so much Hyung. I will be back ater two days. But, just don't tell them I am going anywhere. Thank you a lot Jiyong Hyung." Hyunseung smile. Jiyong smile sadly.

"See you in two days." Jiyong said. "Ne Hyung." Jiyong drove off to B2ST dorm.

Hyunseung look at B2ST's van that drove off. He fish out his phone and call someone.

"Yoboseyo? GD Hyung?"

##