Hands don't get pregnant

Shame That Nobody Ever Believes A Pink, Flower-Patterned Curtain

*

"It's just, I don't even know how I lost it," Jongdae tries to explain. "The key was just on my shelf and then I turned and it was gone. I have no idea. But I can't find it anywhere." He scratches the back of his head. He still doesn't get how that happened.

Joonmyun looks up from the box and at Jongdae.

"Really?" he asks. Jongdae nods. "Interesting."

Jongdae raises his brow.

"How so?"

"Yixing said there's a curse. On your room. That the keys just keep disappearing," Joonmyun explains as Jongdae approaches him. "That's why there are so many copies of these." Jongdae looks inside the box and, indeed, he sees most of keys have 2s on them.

"Keys disappear?" Jongdae says after a moment. He's not sure if he heard that right.

"That's what he said," Joonmyun answers.

Jongdae snorts, keeping the chuckle away. He knows there's nothing dirty about the things that were said, but somehow the that's what s/he said will always make him think of some. And the thought of Joonmyun saying that with a straight face is just awesome.

"Well, whatever that is," Joonmyun continues after a moment spent staring at the keys, "here is one for you. Since yours disappeared." Joonmyun hands Jongdae one of the keys, smiling charmingly.

Jongdae can't help but swoon a little bit inside. That's what he adores about Joonmyun: a perfect gentleman all the time, so kind and thoughtful and charming and perfect and smiling and so, so hot and the naughty things he could do to Jongdae, so many-

Jongdae coughs as he focuses on the key.

"T-thanks." He smiles softly at Joonmyun.

"Anytime. But let's try to break the curse, okay?" He chuckles and Jongdae does, too, because how can he not.

Jongdae thinks he really should do something about his senpai thing.


*


"Busy?" Yifan asks as he peaks into Luhan and Sehun's room.

He sees Luhan reading a book, and considering how quickly he looks up from the book Yifan thinks it's a really boring one, so he's probably not as busy, and then on the other bed is Sehun, who doesn't even glance at Yifan, probably not having heard him, as he's wearing headphones and making faces at his laptop.

So Yifan barges in and invites himself to sit on Luhan's bed, next to the man. The guy doesn't even complain, just sits better, because he can see that Yifan wants something, so Luhan is curious.

And Yifan doesn't exactly want something. He just has a problem.

"I have a problem," and he says so, carefully.

Luhan gets even more curious with that, because what problem would Yifan have and come to him.

Yifan glances at Sehun, still glued to his laptop, and Luhan waves his hand.

"Sehun is in his own world, he hears nothing. You could say you're into or get off to trees, and he wouldn't even know it," Luhan says, grinning.

Yifan glares at Luhan a bit, because, really, he likes trees, they're important, they give him oxygen, but he's not interested in them like that.

He's not into either. He finds the amount of leather (on face even!) kind of terrifying.

"Except I won't say either, so it doesn't matter," Yifan murmurs, narrowing his eyes at Luhan, who just shrugs. Luhan's tolerant, he lets people like what they like.

Unless people like kids, then Luhan is just like a big no. Or doing things to people against their will, that's awful, too, and Luhan doesn't understand that at all.

Yifan stares at Luhan for a moment and decides to let this go. There's more pressing matter at hand. One like-

"I think Tao might like me," Yifan confesses finally.

Before even Luhan manages to react, a loud, amused snort is heard in the room.

Both Yifan and Luhan turn to Sehun.

Sehun glances at them, an amused smile on his face.

"Sorry," he says a bit too loud, pointing at his computer. Yifan guesses he must be watching something quite noisy. "es in here," he adds, chuckling, and looks back to his laptop.

"He often watches weird things. I worry about him sometimes," Luhan says and looks back to Yifan. "So you said something about Tao liking you? You mean like like?"

Yifan nods.

"Yeah. He gets all excited, whenever he's with me. Like, I know I help him and stuff, I explain Korean better to him, but it's not even then. Sometimes I'm just minding my own thing or even talking on the phone and there he is, grinning at me with this amazed look on his face." Yifan is really sad about all this, he has no idea what to do with Tao anymore, he doesn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Huh," Luhan murmurs. As he's thinking that, Tao does seem to enjoy hanging around Yifan more.

"I really don't know what to do about Tao. I don't like him back this way. He'll be so devastated." Yifan sighs.

"Yeah, I know you don't like him," Luhan murmurs, thinking of maybe possible solution.

Yifan glances at Luhan, because somehow that didn't sound right thim. Because, really, how would Luhan know that for sure.

"Sometimes I kind of hope he'd be straight. That'd make things so much easier," Yifan admits quietly.

Sehun snorts even louder this time and it's followed by short laughter. The two men look at him, but he doesn't even glance their way, so they decide to ignore him.

Luhan also decides to ignore what Yifan just said, because he somehow doesn't think so.

"Maybe you should try to spend less time with him?" Luhan asks. "I know Sehun has been hanging out with Tao quite a lot. And when he's not, I can try to get him to sit with us in here or somewhere."

Yifan frowns a bit, because he doesn't really like the idea of having to spend time away from his favorite didi, but it seems like for Tao's good there might not be any other choice.

"And maybe try to be more, I don't know, dry towards him? Not a lot, because that'd be awful, but a bit?" Luhan continues.

"That'll be so hard," Yifan mumbles.

"For Tao," Luhan says, smiling softly.

Yifan smiles back. So that was the reason why he came to Luhan for help.

Then he frowns a bit again.

"I think we've been here too long."

"Hm?"

"You noticed that we automatically speak Korean, when we can not?"

Luhan frowns, too. Because, indeed, that is actually true. Huh.

"Anyway, let's go. We'll find Tao, you be a bit dry and I'll busy him somehow," Luhan decides, standing up. The book lying on the floor forgotten, where it fell at some point.

Yifan agrees for the plan and they go.

But the moment the door closes behind him, Sehun takes off his headphones and sits up.

He looks at the door, where the two just disappeared and shakes his head. He really can't deal with how silly his hyungs are. And thinking he wouldn't eavesdrop, when he could and so easily.

... And then thinking Tao likes Yifan, that's ridiculous. Tao has been too busy with Sehun to like anybody. Sehun is pretty sure it's himself whom Tao likes. He has proofs to show it, starting from simple hickeys on his thighs.

"es hyungs," Sehun chuckles.


*


So with Tao busy with Luhan, Sehun busies himself in the living room. It seems to be a favorite location of Chanyeol, which means Jongin is there a lot, too.

When Sehun arrives, Jongin is kind of lying close to Chanyeol, with his head on the older's arm and only partly focusing on watching the television.

Chanyeol is, obviously, partly reading something, partly watching the tv. Sehun finds his ability to pay attention to various stuff at the same time and actually taking informations from it incredible.

So Sehun chooses an armchair, the one closest to the couch the two are occupying, and sits down. He spends a moment watching the television, too, but as soon as the commercials starts, he finds himself bored.

He's not the only one, though.

"Wouldn't it hurt?" Chanyeol's musings break the silence. But he's watching the woman pull off a wax strip like it's nothing and he doesn't believe it's nothing.

"It hurts like ," Sehun says absentmindedly. Then he notices Chanyeol's curious look. "I mean, I've heard that. I'd never- I- Somebody said it does," he adds quickly, ignoring Jongin's knowing look. The guy better keep his mouth shut, though, because Jongin might know things about Sehun, but Sehun knows things about Jongin back.

"Mhm." Chanyeol keeps looking at Sehun, obviously curious. Sehun can't have that. He looks back at the television, where the woman is trying to convince them how great those wax strips are.

"I bet Jongin would never do that," Sehun says slowly. And then before Jongin can say that of course, he wouldn't, he adds: "He would be too scared to."

Jongin narrows his eyes at Sehun. He knows a challenge, when he hears one, but he doesn't like it one bit.

Except Chanyeol is sitting next to him and hearing Sehun say he'd be too scared and he's looking curious and Jongin can't just do what he wants, which is to say that Sehun must've been repeatedly hit on the head as a child to think Jongin would ever say yes to that (even though it's Jongin whose head was hit often, because Sehun was a like that, when he was very little.)

"Bet? About what?" Jongin accepts the challenge in the end and, yeah, it must be effect of having suffered so many hits to the head.

Sehun doesn't say anything for a moment, having to think about that, but then it turns out he doesn't have to.

"You'll get a wish," Chanyeol says instead.

Both Sehun and Jongin look at him, confused and surprised.

"A wish?"

"Yeah. Like, a reasonable one. You can wish whatever you want. As long as it's possible, of course," Chanyeol explains. Which means he must be really curious about the wax strips thing, but Jongin is still sane enough and the only answer can be yes, of course!.

"Okay," Jongin says calmly, as he resumes his place on Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol seems to be very content with that, as he starts Jongin's head and comes back to his book, happy with how things progressed.

"So we have a deal," Sehun says quietly, watching the two. Jongin isn't very subtle, not even in the least. But Chanyeol? Sehun isn't sure. But he doesn't think Chanyeol would suggest the wish thing, if it was nothing but pure curiosity on his part.


*


Later Sehun finally finds Tao alone, in Sehun's own room, when Luhan gets a phone call and decides to answer it outside.

Tao is actually looking through one of Luhan's Chinese papers that Sehun has no understanding of as Sehun slips into the room and goes to sit next to Tao.

Tao beams at Sehun's sight and moves to kiss him quickly.

Sehun can't help but grin at the affection.

But that's the easy part. Because Sehun is quite tempted to ask about the Yifan thing, because as much as he knows Tao is into Sehun, the man does get a bit enthusiastic about Yifan as well. And Sehun is curious.

But how does one ask that?

"What's your deal with Yifan-hyung?" is what finally comes out of Sehun's mouth and the same moment he knows it wasn't exactly smooth.

"My deal?" Tao looks at Sehun, not understanding.

"Yeah." Since Sehun started, he might as well say all. "You seem pretty awed with him most of the time. You seem to be excited about him even speaking," Sehun explains. He's frowning at that point, because, yeah, as he's saying that, it sounds even worse than it did in his mind.

"Oh. It's because Yifan-ge is cool," Tao answers, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Sehun just stares at him. He doesn't even react to the lovely kiss Tao plants on him. Sehun just can't even, he-

What.

"Cool?" Sehun repeats dumbly. How is that silly hyung cool, how- Sehun just-

Tao nods.

"Yeah. All the languages and stuff. How quickly he goes from one to the other." Tao is smiling, telling about that, because it's totally impressive. "I mean, he knows four languages. Four, Sehunnie!" And then Tao's grin slowly falls. "And then I'm good only at Mandarin. My Korean . I know only a few English phrases." Tao pouts.

Sehun nearly awwws at that. He knows better than to do that out loud, though, because it clearly bothers Tao a lot.

So he takes Tao's hands into his own and moves closer.

"But how long Yifan-hyung has been living in Korea? How long was he in Canada? Definitely long enough for him to spend so much time with the languages that he's fluent now. And what it was for you? A few months only," Sehun says softly. "I think you're really good for this little time in Korea. The others think that, too. We can see you improving even in these weeks that you've lived here with us."

As Tao is listening to what Sehun's saying, there's a smile blooming on his face. Because, yeah, put like this, he doesn't sound so bad. And Sehun seems genuinely impressed with Tao and that's pretty awesome in Tao's book.

"Give me as long in China as you've been in Korea and I'd be nowhere as good as you are," Sehun decides.

Tao chuckles.

"You're not giving yourself enough credit, Sehunnie," Tao says, smiling cutely.

"Tell that to yourself first, Tao-hyungie. You're awesome." Sehun grins.

Tao honestly can't stand how precious and adorable Sehun is being. And somehow he's Tao's, which he just can't comprehend, but that's just as amazing as it can get.

"Anyway, I found a new something on the internet today. How about I show you?" Sehun asks, his smile turning mischievous.

Tao knows what Sehun means. He knows what kind of things Sehun stumbles upon. And those things usually end up splendidly for Tao, so he doesn't mind.

"I love it when you show me things," he says in Mandarin, looking Sehun up and down.

Sehun stills for a moment and Tao only smirks, because he knows very well what Mandarin does to Sehun at times.

Which is how in the next few seconds he ends up being dragged to his own room. They pass by startled Luhan and tell him quickly where they're going. Luhan perks up momentarily at Minseok's name in Tao and Minseok's room, but then he remembers the oldest is not home yet, so he just waves at them, not caring what the two are up to.

Better that Luhan doesn't care, Tao thinks amusedly as Sehun drags him into the room.


*


When Tao walks into the kitchen for the late dinner in the evening, he's practically glowing. And he can't really help it, he's just happy. And very, very happy about Sehun's researching ways on the internet. And about Sehun's various talents. Sehun is just all the way incredible.

Possibly unfortunately, the glowing seems to be showing pretty badly.

The moment Jongin sees Tao, he groans. He's the only one who knows, so he knows.

Others are curious by what has Jongin whining and look at Tao. And they notice the happy glow, too, figuring out their own answers.

Everyone are sure of one thing: Tao did the do. Some are impressed, some are frowning at how Tao scored easily while they haven't in a while and there's Yifan and he's a bit confused, because it just doesn't fit into his Tao might like me scenario. Except, on the other hand, it's very, very good. So maybe it was just a lovely didi behavior. Awesomely. Yifan is glad.

"Did something happen?" Kyungsoo asks curiously, because Tao is a lovely cutiepie most of the time, but not really this cheerful.

"Just had a nice evening," Tao answers as he sits down.

Everyone are so focused on Tao that only Jongin notices Sehun walking into the kitchen as well, so now only Joonmyun and Minseok are missing. And Sehun might be a bit more subtle about the happiness he's displaying, but Jongin knows him too much and he sees it very clearly.

"Can we expect a baby shower in about night months?" Yifan asks, chuckling awkwardly. He just wants to make sure.

It's followed by more chuckles, but-

"Hands don't get pregnant," Jongdae comments, which makes some of the guys laugh.

Jongin glances at Sehun and remembers how now he has to wax his legs with those stupid wax strips.

"Sehun can't get pregnant either," Jongin says offhandedly.

And there goes the insanity. First there's silence as everybody is trying to figure out what Jongin is saying. Then they keep glancing from Tao to Sehun and back. Finally, the shouting begins, the guys yelling question over each other, because, seriously, when did this happen, how did this happen, how did nobody notice, for real, are the two of the three maknaes really fuc- going out.

"So, you're together?" Chanyeol manages to ask, his deep voice booming over everyone else's. But when they hear the question, they stop their own ones to hear the answer to this one.

"Well, yeah," Tao answers. He and Sehun have never really sat down and talked about the serious stuff, never used the word boyfriends either. But now Tao glances at Sehun and sees him smiling and it feels like they never had to talk it through. They just are.

More questions come at this, about how things happened and when and Tao gives his best to tell the rated version of stuff that isn't about them two occupying the shower for an hour.

On the other hand, Sehun is busy with watching Luhan as if he's waiting for something. And it seems worth it, because he notices when Luhan stops his questions and stills. Sehun sees him thinking for a moment and then making a funny face expressions as Luhan is glancing towards Yifan.

Sehun watches Luhan as the guy stands up and slips out of the kitchen, his face still tense and weird.

Because Sehun gets that. Because Luhan just found out that Yifan was worrying about Tao being into him, when Tao was happily with Sehun. And Luhan is too nice to laugh at Yifan while Tao is talking about their relationship, but he just needs to laugh at how dumb Yifan was to think that. So he chooses to do so outside.

Sehun looks at Yifan and he's just staring into space and frowning.

Sehun chuckles.

Ah, his silly hyungs~


*


After the dinner and the announcement of Tao and Sehun's relationship, Yifan is coming back to his room, still a little bit shaken up. He needs to admit that surprised him a lot. And he stupidly thought Tao was...

Yifan shakes his head at his own ridiculousness. That just doesn't make sense. He doesn't make sense.

"Yifan-sshi?" sounds from behind him and Yifan turns.

There's only one person that calls his name using -sshi and somehow he can't make it not happen anymore.

He turns around and, yeah, there's Kyungsoo, looking at Yifan wide-eyed and pretty uncomfortable.

"Yes?" Yifan asks. He feels his face getting all serious and his voice deepens and he himself doesn't understand why is this happening.

"Um, I wanted to ask, if you would be fine with maybe somebody moving into your room? Because it's clearly fit for two people, as I know there are two beds and there's space. But, yeah, if it'd be okay?" Kyungsoo explains carefully.

Yifan feels himself panicking. Because, seriously, whom Kyungsoo could mean? Who would have to move into Yifan's room? Hopefully not Kyungsoo's boyfriend or anything, right? Yifan isn't sure, but that doesn't sound like a nice thing. It sounds awful actually.

"Depends on who," Yifan says slowly.

Kyungsoo pouts, which makes Yifan gasp quietly.

"Then probably not okay," Kyungsoo concludes. "Because I mean myself."

"Okay," Yifan says before he can think better of it.

"Really?" Kyungsoo looks at Yifan surprised and the older only feels bad by how shocked he sounds. "That's- That's really awesome of you. Thank you. 'Cause the current room has awful windows, they even let wind inside and now it's getting colder and it's just-" Kyungsoo sighs, because, yeah, night weren't the loveliest these days. But at least it's still only September.

"Yeah. Okay," is all Yifan manages to say to that.

"Great. Great, thanks. I- Is it okay for me move today even? Wait, no, it's late and sheets and all. Tomorrow? Is that okay? You'll probably have to move some of your stuff and I'm sorry about that, but I can help. Is it fine? Tomorrow?" Kyungsoo babbles excitedly, happy about leaving the cold room.

Yifan only nods this time, observing how adorable Kyungsoo is being.

"Yay! Thanks again!" Kyungsoo raises his hand as if he wants to pat Yifan's arm or something and quickly takes his hand back. "So, till tomorrow." He grins widely as he starts making his way towards his room for the last night. "I'll cook something for you, whatever you want, " he adds and waves. Then he walks inside his room and closes the door.

All Yifan can do is watch all that.

So Kyungsoo is moving into Yifan's room tomorrow. Okay. Kyungsoo still seems pretty uncomfortable with Yifan for some reason, but it seems better. Okay. Kyungsoo promised to cook whatever Yifan chooses. Very much okay.

Yifan blinks a few times.

Kyungsoo is moving into Yifan's room. He'll be around a lot and they'll be in the same room and they'll sleep in the same room and their things will be in the same room. There will be just a lot of Kyungsoo around Yifan.

Finally, Yifan panics hard.


*