AshtonX Reita

Chained Beast: Dark Secrets

Ashton's POV: "Hey, Ash...Are you here?" A voice called out from downstaires. I was laying on my bed, both headphones in my ears. I bobbed my head to the music. I sighed and took out one headphone. "Yeah!" I yelled loudly, my voice booming around me. I took out my headphones, and layed them on my messed up covers from beside me. Who is that? I sat straight up and leaned foreword as footsteps walked upstaires. I went wide eyed and my heart seemed to stop abruptly. Reita! He was shirtless, and his blonde bangs fell in his perfect face. "Where are they?" He asked flopping backwards on my bed. I bounced at the impact, and I shrugged. "I guess they just went out or something." I said carelessly. I looked at my Iphone once more, struggling not to keep my attention on him. I scrolled through my music quickly, not even looking at the names. My hands shook nervously, and I felt my eyes wander to him once more. He was laying on his stomach, looking at me. "What?" I squeaked, feeling my face turn three shades of red. He snickered, giving a half smile. "It's so suprising that you don't have a boyfriend." He said flatly. Well.. I never really wanted one. "I guess I'm not pretty enough or something for those stupid boys." I said with a snicker. Reita laughed loudly. "Well.." He said, before giving me a half smirk. He bit his bottom lip, making me tense up. Oh god....Why is he doing this to me?

               I looked up at him and felt my face turn bright red. He slowly crawled towards me, on his hands and knees. He sat beside me, his light brown eyes seducive. "Your very beautiful..." He said before gentle reaching his hand out to me. I shivered at his cold touch, making my whole body jerk. Oh god...I'm so inexpieranced. "I-Iv'e never....Been so close to a boy before...." I stammered innocently. I went wide eyed as he slowly leaned over me, pinning me to the bed. He snickered, giving me a y half smile. "Watch and learn...Tonight, I'm your teacher." He said before leaning down and pressing his warm lips against mine. I closed my eyes blissfully, as a new sensation surge through me. My heart hammered against my chest and my body tingled everywhere. He kissed me more deeply, his tongue slipping inside my mouth. Reita...I wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid that he might pull away and leave. He seemed to be enjoying himself as he slipped his hand underneath me, and pulled me closer to him. Our kiss become more lustful, and I followed what he did. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, swirling it in deep concentration. "Mmm..." He moaned, before gentle running his hand along my body. Iv'e always wanted to do this with him... He ran his hands underneath my shirt, revealing my soft skin. I kissed him, gentle biting his bottom lip. He breathed in sharply... And I smiled.

                             Reita's POV: Ashton kissed me more longingly then ever, as if she wanted me now. She's pretty good for her first time. I enjoyed the feel of her warm skin against my cold hands. I d her sides, making her jump. I slowly ran my hands down her pants, making her pull away from me. "What are you..." She began but I gentle rested my finger over her soft lips. "Shh...." I whispered in her, making her shudder. I gentle kissed her warm neck, focusing all of my attention on her. She let herself relax, and I gentle ran my hands around her pelvis. I teasingly rested my hand on her thigh. "Nervous?" I whispered, making her look at me. "Yes..." She whimpered. I snickered and gentle began kissing her some more. I jumped as her nails gentle dug into my skin along my back. She ran her hands along my body, making me shudder at her touch. I want to go all the way with her... I gentle ran my hands up her back, struggling to undo her bra. She giggled at my slight fusteration. I undided it and began sliding off her shirt. "A-Are you sure...?" She stammered, even though her voice shook. I kissed her deeply and felt ever part of me wanted her right now. "Do you want me?" I asked ily. She nodded slowly. I ran my hands down her thighs, gentle kissing her neck, then going down. I her skin before kissing it. I slowly slid off her underwear and shorts. Her face turned beat red. 

                        I gentle bit her, making her let out a squeal. She gentle hit me, making me look up at her with a smirk. "I like that..." I said with a sigh. She gentle pulled my hair before slowly running her hands down my body, gentle kissing me softly. I held my breath as she gentle grabbed me teasingly. She gentle pulled of my jeans and stared at me with a hint of worry in her light green eyes. When were done, she's going to be limping. I entered her, before slowly going out then in again. I sighed, just now realizing how amazing doing this was. Moans of pain escaped her lips, but she try pushing me off of her. I closed my eyes and went deeper, bliss washing all over me. I gentle bit her neck, making her moan in pain louder. I went slightly faster, making her arch her back towards me. She moaned my name, before scraping her nails along my back. I heard the bed squeak loudly from beneath us, and I struggled to not let myself get to loud. "Deeper..." She moaned, taking me from surprise. I smirked and went deeper, and faster. She moaned my name, and she began to let her nails dig deeper into me. I moaned myself, my breathing coming out ruggedly. She feels so good... I grabbed her backboard to her bed and leaned over her. She bit my chest, making me moan. I used that to allow myself to go faster and deeper. God... We both moaned, and sweat dripped down my forehead. "Reita..." She said.

                              Ashton's POV: My whole body moved, and I moaned crazily. Pleasure surged through me every time he went into me. He sighed and flopped onto the bed, his breathing heavy. That can't be it... "Pleasure me..." He said before glancing at me. Pleasure...Him? "How?" I squeaked, the same old heat rising to my face. He rolled his eyes before sighing. "Just...Sit on top of me." He ordered, his cheeks turning red as well. I sat on top of him akwardly. Wait...I've seen girls do this before! I bounced up and down, making him moan from underneath me. He closed his eyes, as moans began to escape his lips. I bounced harder and faster, my hair hitting me in my face. I moaned, feeling heat rise off of me. "Ashton.." He moaned loudly, making thoughts spin through my mind. I leaned foreword, gentle kissing him once more. I bit his chest, looking at him with a smirk. He ran his fingers through my tangly blonde hair, making me shudder. Excitement and relief flooded through me as he moaned. He flipped me onto the bed, before gentle my hear behind my ear. "Not as innocent as I thought." He moaned in my ear. He gentle kissed my neck, his hot tongue making my whole body tingle. I went wide eyed as I felt his tongue slip inside of me. I gripped the sheet and went wide eyed. I moaned loudly, not caring who'd hear. "Don't stop..." I moaned shakily. He shoved his tongue in deeper, making my body move upwards. He's so freaking amazing at this... He kissed me slowly, working his way up slowly. I moaned.

                            I sat on top of him and grinded my hips on him. "Mmmm..." He moaned, looking at me gentle. He gentle kissed my neck, before biting it. The feeling of his mouth against my teeth made me shudder. He gentle on my neck, making me wince a little. Hicky? " on my lollipop, babygirl." Reita whispered in my ear. I looked at him wide eyed, but he snickered. S-Should I? We he...Did for me. I slowly kissed his chest, swirling my tongue along his chest. I slowly slid down and grabbed his 'Lollipop'. I gentle ran my hands up and down it, massaging it. He moaned, flinging his head backwards. I made a face and shuddered. Hopefully he doesn't tell anyone... I slowly put it in my mouth, before swirling my tongue around the top of it. He grabbed my hard and slightly yanked, making me moan as well. He breathed in sharply as I went up and down. "Ashton...'" He moaned, and I gentle ran my tongue up and down it. He beckoned me back up there with him. I layed down beside him, and I was breathing heavily. He smirked, and smiled at me. "I can't believe we just...." I mumbled, looking at him. He smiled, as if he couldn't either. "Best I ever had." He breathed in my ear. He's the only one I want to do this with, no one else. I kissed him. He kissed me more passionately this time around. The lust was gone, and I realized I kissed him just as softly. I wrapped my arms around him.

                              Reita's POV: "Reita! Ashton!" A familiar voice called out. "Crap!" Ashton squealed making me roll off of her. We desperately got dressed, not saying a word. Once I was dressed I sat on her bed casually. I looked at her dresser mirror and frowned at our appearance. My blonde hair was messy and sticking up wildly. Ruki and Kai both peaked their heads in the room. Ashton smiled and waved at them both. "Sup." I said doing a head motion. I winced as I leaned backwards, the scratch marks Ashton gave me aching. "Foods dow here."  Ruki said before smirking at me and walking away. I stood up and groaned, before giving her a irratated look. "Sorry." She apologized softly. She limped slightly as she walked beside me, making me chuckle. I reached for her hand, locking it with mine. I really like Ashton, alot. Kai looked back at us, and winked. "God Reita, You sure do wrestle roughly." He said, even though his voice gave away that he knew. We both blushed heavily, but I kind of smiled. "Next time, let's cosplay my bunny rabbit." I said before winking at her. She nodded and blushed heavily.