Selena X Jung Min

Chained Beast: Dark Secrets

Selena's POV: "Wake up, were supposed to keep watch." A muffled voice mumbled from beside me. I groaned and rolled over and I struggled to get comfortable again. I opened my eyes and sat straight up. Jung Min was sitting beside me on the ground. "Thanks for waking me up." I said flatly. He rolled his eyes and looked up at the bright full moon that loomed up in the sky, drenching everything in silver. "I'm so freaking bored." He said flatly. I nodded in agreement and yawned loudly. I shook my head as something cold and wet drizzled on my head. "Crap, it's raining." I mumbled in annoyance. He looked up and sure enough, rain drizzled onto us. The others told us it was supposed to rain, but we didn't care. I dove under a sheltering tree. I sighed and Jung Min squeezed in beside me. I blushed at how close he was to me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I shuddered and I jumped as thunder boomed somewhere near by. I let out a whimper and scooted closer to him. He glanced at me and a amused smile spread across his face. "Here, sit on my lap." He said before wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed heavily as he pulled me close to him. He leaned in towards me, and gentle touched my face with his hand. I shuddered as his cold hands touched my face. God... Must Resist...He bit his bottom lip and looked me up and down and breathed in sharply. I held my breath.

                          I went wide eyed as he pressed his lips against mine. But that wasn't all.. He breathed out sightly, and he kissed me more strongly, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I closed my eyes and shuddered as he ran his fingers in my hair. I twisted my tongue with his teasingly. He slipped his hand up my shirt and let his hands scrap against my skin. "W-What are you doing?" I breathed, slightly pulling away. "Come on, you know you've been wanting to." He said before gentle laying me down on the ground. I went wide eyed as he kissed me once more, his light gray bangs dangling in my face. I ran my hands up his shirt, letting them scrap his back. "Selena..." He breathed in my ear. Iv'e been wanting to kiss up on him for such a long time... He slowly lifted up my shirt, undoing my bra. He kissed my neck, making me bite my lip. My body tingled with every spot he kissed slowly. I slowly took off his shirt and I touched his nice body, making him shudder. He chuckled soflty as I looked up at him sadly when he stopped. "How far do you want to go, baby girl?" He whispered in my ear. God...Why does he have to be such a tease? "I must warn you, I'm a freak...And I like it rough." He said seducively. I smirked and kissed him deeply. 

                                  Jung Min's POV: Is she seriously ok with this? I sighed as she gentle scraped her nails against my skin. I bit my lip and forced her up against the tree violently. She looked at me longingly, and I smirked. I kissed her once more, my hormones going crazy. I gentle kissed her ear, making her moan. I nipped her neck and kissed it lightly. I ran my hand down her body, and I slowly ran them down her pants. I grabbed her sharply making her body jerk. I slipped my tongue in and gentle bit her lip before yanking slightly. She wrapped his arms around my neck as if she couldn't resist I ed her pants and slipped them off. "J-Jung Min...I don't know..." She stammered. I smirked and slowly layed her down slowly. I can't resist her anymore... She ran her hands down my pants teasingly, before slowly rubbing my thighs. I air in deeply making her give a half smile. I slid down and gentle kissed her stomach, caressing her body as well. I slid my tongue otu slightly as I kissed her stomach, making her grab my hair and yanking slightly, . Like I said, I like it rough. I made her sit up and I slid off her underwear and she moaned I made her slid her legs open. I looked at her and smirked. "Are you a ?" I asked softly. She looked at me and slowly looked away. "It's ok..I'll make this the best thing that's ever happened to you." I said before gentle kissing her. I slowly entered her and rocked my body, making her moan in pain. I breathed in deeply as pleasure surged in me. 

                                I lifted her up slightly, making her closer to me. I entered deeper, making her moan louder. "J-Jung Min..." She moaned in half pain, half pleasure. I felt sweat drip down my forehead, and I closed my eyes and slightly went faster. She feels so good.. I looked at her in surprise as she violently scraped her nails down my back. I slowly lifted her legs and rested htem on my shoulders. I went faster then slower, making her moan like crazy. I shakily lifted my hand and put if over and shushed her softly. I violently slammed her against the tree and ed deeply, making her moan loudly, and she slammed me down on the ground. I moaned loudly and closed my eyes. She slid down my body like a snake, running her hands all over me. I shuddered and I moaned myself as her hot lips kissed my skin. She sat on top of me, flipping her dark hair out of her face. I smirked as she looked down at me shyly. I moaned as she rocked back and forth on top of me. "Mmmm..." I moaned before resting my hands on her hips. She rocked her hips more in rythm, making me moan her name. I leaned foreword and kissed her as she worked her magic on me. I kissed her neck making her wrap her arms around my neck. God, she's good. I bit her and layed her down, making her grunt. I kissed on her intenesly, making her moan in delight. "So violent." She breathed with a smirk. 

                                  Selena's POV: I struggled to not let myself to get to excited. I moaned as he bit me more violently on my stomach. And I could fell warm blood trickle down my body. He leaned over me and ed into me once more. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he panted from above me. I bit my bottom lip and he slightly lifted me up, making our sensation more stronger. I looked at his back and saw all the scratch marks that I gave him. I pushed him off of me and slowly crawled on him. He looked at me longingly and I sat on him. I smirked and rocked on him, making him close his eyes blissfully. I went deeper, bouncing slightly. He breathed in sharply and he looked up at me, his blue eyes filled with excitment and bliss. I brushed my hair out of my face and went faster. Pleasure surged through me and I bit my bottom lip, forcing myself not to cry out loud. I looked down as a moan escaped his mouth. "Your such a good girl... " He breathed from beneath me. Good Girl? I smirked and grinnded on him slowly, before picking up speed. He slowly sat up and looked in my eyes micheviously, before kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, gentle swirling it with mine. He slowly ran his hands down my body, caressing it gentle. I moaned as he rubbed me. 

                          He slowly kissed my , before gentle biting them. I flung my head back, as he slowly them, and slowly slid his hot tongue up to my neck. God...He's so freaking good. "Feels good doesn't it?" He whispered in my ear, making goosebumps go up my body. He wants a bad girl...I'll show him a bad girl. I shoved him on the ground, not caring if it hurt him. He smirked up at me. I kissed his chest and swirled my tongue along it. I slowly let it run down his chest. I looked at his happy trail and teasingly kissed it and it. I slowly slid down and grabbed his 'thingy'. He looked at me as if he was suddenly shocked. I slid my mouth on it, gagging slightly. I went to the top and gentle swirled my tongue around it. Jung Min moaned loudly, grabbing my air and slightly pulling it. I it slowly, enjoying it myself. "Who's a good girl, now?" I whispered to him. His only reply was a moan of my name. I continued my amazing I was giving him. He flipped my on my back and looked at me. "You can't make me scream..." He said teasingly. He slowly slid down and gentle mad me open my legs. Oh god... I flung my head back as a new sensation surged through. Moans and slight screams escaped my mouth. "Jung Min!" I sighed.  He glanced at me and continued to work his magic. I grabbed the grass around me and closed my eyes tightly. I screamed his name loudly.

                                   Jung Min's POV: I smirked as she gripped my hair. I slowly slithered up her body, teasingly. I kissed her body that was burning up. She moaned loudly, sounding slightly worn out. I layed on top of her and gentle kissed her lips softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me more passionately. I slithered my tongue in , swirling her tongue with mine. She d me teasingly, making my whole body jerk. She pulled my hair, making me breath in sharply. She's such a dirty girl... "We better get dressed." She whispered in my ear. I pulled away and nodded. We both got dressed quickly, and she sat on my lap. She leaned back and rested her head on my chest. I gentle kissed her, making her grab my hand and intwine her fingers with mine. "Best I ever had." I whispered making her smirk. I jumped as someone walked towards us. Chi Hoon..."Wow, you guys got soaked." He observed. I nodded and bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "Yeah, but I didn't mind though." I said glancing at my Selena. She nodded in agreement. Chi Hoon shook his head slowly. "Idoits."