final

The Reason

The reason why victims shed tears…

The reason why the culprits aren’t punished…

The reason why the alliances and affiliated coward in fear…

The reason why there is no hope…

No life…

No punishment…

What happened to Karma?

The reason why I’m a victim is clear to me.

I’m a nobody. An outcast.

I have no friends. No shoulders to lean on and no ears to borrow for me to speak my heart out.  I have my family, but they could care less.

The teachers at my school could care less too. I mean, we aren’t close at all, and a majority of them probably won’t notice my presence.

Like I’ve said, I’m not that important.

The reason why I’m a victim is simple.

I’m fragile. A weakling.

I pass by my school mates in the hallway and at least one person would bump into me… Or more like I accidentally knocked into them. Books scattered on the floor is enough to hurt me.

I’ve dealt with the name callings and those lovely nicknames they gave me for way too long. They don’t and won’t ever realize the mistake they’ve created.

My name is not pig.

Or fat cat.

Neither is it female dog.

The reason why I’m a victim is because I wish to be fearless.

Like I’ve said, I’m weak. I don’t have a strong mindset. I can’t handle this matter alone.

I want friends too just like everybody else.

One friend would be good too.

I’m not complaining.

I need someone I can talk to. Someone that can make me stand up when I fall down.

Just someone.

But nobody wants to be friends with me. They all have their own worthy friends while I have nothing but… There is no but’s.

They would just walk away and leave me all alone.

I have no more hope.

As a victim of everything, I have to accept my punishment. There is no one to blame except me. Those that hurt me, I cannot thank them any more than I already have. Without them, I wouldn’t know I have feelings left in me.

I feel so lifeless. Worthless.

To the point where I can only shed tears.

Where has Karma gone to when you need it the most? When you need Karma to do you a favour?

Far, far away.

The reason why I’m a victim is not that difficult to decipher.

Because I’m in pain.

And there’s no one to lean on.

I fall.

And there’s no one to make me stand back on my two feet.

I’m alone.

And that’s how it works.