chapter 3.

Hidden Beauty.

Told in Kim Jonghyun's point of view.

 

"I don't want to go." i whined to my friends, giving them the dino pout.

"Jjong ... stop with the aegyo. Come on .... hot girls." my friend sang. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but i'm not of age to drink yet, so what's the point?"

"Who says we're going there to drink?" my friend raised his eyebrows.

"Well then i don't feel like dancing."

"Don't be such a chicken Jjong." i scoffed. Me, a chicken.

"Fine i'll go. But the minute i get bored i'm leaving." i glared and pointed a finger at my friend. He laughed and the rest of our friends came out of the school building. We all walked to get a snack before going to the club. When we first peeked our head in, it was not that crowded and the dancers on stage not hot at all.

"I hear the two best dancers come out at night." one of my friends said.

"Then let's come back later. In the meantime, i want some chicken." my friend Jinki whined. We all laughed at his crazy chicken obsession.

When we went back later that night, the club was jam packed. We had to sqeeze one by one in and we stood at the door. I was captivated by the one of the dancers. The other as rather cute looking, but the one i had my eye on was not cute. He was y. The way he swayed his hips, his , made seducing (yet sort of exhausing) faces. Yet ... it looked like a guy in short shorts and a drenched wifesbeater. Was that really a guy. When i saw him or her start grinding himself or herself against the metal pole, i was pretty certain it was a girl.

"Holy crap." my friend groaned behind me. I looked down and smirked.

"Told you not to wear super skinnies." i said.

"But it's not fun." my friend whined. I handed him my jacket and he he tied it around his waist, covering his . I looked back up at the stage, and for a second, that dancer and i linked eyes. I think he tripped because he suddenly grabbed onto the pole. I smirked. Did he almost literally fall for me? I stood there just watching her dance. She was so y, yet her face was somewhat familiar. They danced for an hour before leaving. I wanted to find out who she was, so i asked my friends to go on ahead. As the crowd started clearing, i walked up to the dj.

"Anyeonghaseyeo." i greeted, bowing.

"Hey. Can i help you?"

"Yeah. What's the name of the dancer just now? The tall one wearing pink?"

The dj grinned. "I don't know his real name, but he goes by Key."

"Ah, kamsa- wait "he"?" i gaped.

"Yeah. What, you thought he was a girl?" the dj snickered as he put away his equipment. I blushed but nodded.

"Yeah, he get's that a lot. Anyways, you better leave now. The club is closing up." he said.

"Kamsahamida." i bowed before walking out the door. So it was a guy. A guy. I was staring at a guy's . DAMN IT IM GAY! No no no no Kim Jonghyun is not gay. He is just attracted to guys who just happen to look like girls. So that means i like girls. Yup. Im not gay. Not gay at all.

Although, that Key. His . Uughh ... stop thinking of his Kim Jonghyun!

But no matter what i did, i couldn't get his face, body, , out of my mind. 


 

Omo, thanks so much for the comments and subscriptions and views! :D kamsahamnida! I am extremely grateful and happy you guys enjoy reading my story ^^ kekeke. to all writers out there, hwaiting! again, kamsahamnida! (91 degree bow)