• I’ll Stop the Pain

A stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haeri’s POV

I chased after Luna down the hall, when I finally caught up to her I was a little out of breath.
    
“Sorry,” She smiled at me apologetically. “I just am in a hurry today because of the festival.” 

“Oh don’t worry about it!” I exclaim. “I can tell you’re really stressed!”

“Lord you have no idea” Luna sighed giving a hint of some accent. I giggled even though she hated it I thought it was cute and fit her personality nicely. 

We continue to walk down the hallway till we reach the student council room. There melody lets me in to the largest meeting area. Luhan looks up from the huge cluster of papers and smiles at me. 

“Haeri, Sorry to call you.” He gave me an apologetic smile.

“Yeah, why did you need me? I thought Baek was the representative of the Gardening club.” I take a seat beside and him and Luna leaves.

“That was the case until He cancelled our meeting.” Luhan frowned and looked at the papers. “He recommended you, which I think makes sense” He looked up and smiled at me. I was happy Luhan and I were together. He had been working on the festival all the time so we didn’t get to talk. 

“Sounds great, Now the club was thinking that we-“

“Miss Haeri?” Luna had returned into the room with my bag in her hand. “Your meeting is going to be an hour long so I thought you would like your stuff.” She handed me my bag.

“Thanks Luna you are so thoughtful” I smiled at her. Even though we weren’t close melody was always so nice to me no matter what. It was different from Jessica and the other girls. “We should talk later okay?”

“Definitely.” With that she left the room. I turned back to Luhan who was staring at my bag. I look down and saw that his notebook was showing. “OH that.” I take out the book immediately and hand it to Luhan “I know you were going to be stuck here all day so I wanted to take notes for you. I know they aren’t very good but I thought you would like them.”

Luhan Smiled at me. “This was very thoughtful Haeri thank you.” He seemed to get a little red but it seemed to be nothing. “Now shall we get to work?”

I smiled at him “YEP”

Luhan flipped open his file “So I thing you should set up shop outside so those with allergies won’t be as affected”

“Hm I don’t know a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter