Please read!!

Little Monsters

Hello everyone. It's been awhile since Ive posted anything. I hope everyone is doing fine. First off, i want to thank everyone who has upvoted, commented, subscribed to this story. It would not have been featured without you guys <3

 

I am typing this on my mobile so i apologize for any mistakes. 

 

Now, moving on to something realy serious. Just recently i decided to get back into writing after having the motivation to do so. Imagjne my shock and disappointment when i see that someone has plagiarized my work and posted it on wattpad, claiming it to be her own. The worst part is that many readers do not realise that she's an imposter and continue giving her praises for the work well done.

 

I am very sad about this. Angry, yes. But more than anything im very sad because i put in a lot of work into this story. This story is my baby, if you will. And it's the first real work i am very proud of. And for someone to just ing copy and paste the whole thing and pass it off as her own..... i have no words to say. Shame on you, for stealing someone else's works. I allowed for translations but with credit, and the story i found on wattpad wasnt even a translation. It was down right copying and pasting my entire work.

 

I did not disable the copy and paste mechanism on aff because i trusted that no one would be cruel and shameless enough ti do this.

 

I really want her to take down the work but it seems like she is pretending not to reply to my requests. I would appeciate it if anyone would be kind as to tell me how i can get her to take it down. 

 

Im seriously very disappointed. I wanted to continue writing for all of you but this incident...... it has made me think twice. 

 

The person's account is BloodPrize on wattpad.

Here is the link https://www.wattpad.com/49053710-little-monsters-baekyeol

 

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this.