Cut

Just a Yoomin oneshot

This is a part that was cut from the original oneshot, a drabble but hope you enjoy.
Summary: Changmin had a flashback...

------

"Min, stop. Not today I'm tired" Yoochun blocked his kiss with his hand, forcing Changmin to pull away, straddling the man again.

 

"But it's been awhile hyung..." Changmin wasn't taking the rejection serious. His lips quirked as the thought of his lover playing-hard-to get again. "I'll let you top today, how's that?"

 

Yoochun let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head. "Not today. Stop before I get angry." Changmin frowned, lifting himself away from Yoochun's body as a knock was heard from Yoochun's door.

 

"Come in," Yoochun got up as Jaejoong came in with Junsu trailing behind. Yoochun had ushered him outside saying he wanted to talk to them about some matter, that apparently Changmin could not know.

 

Yoochun had gave him a kissed on his ear with a brief 'I love you' before closing the door on him.

 

It only hurt a bit since Yoochun still loved him, he had thought. But the next day, the three of them announced to Yunho and him their idea to split, crashing Changmin's world as he knew.

 

Yoochun avoided his eyes the whole time, and that was when he realized the love he have for Yoochun was more than what he was receiving. And it sting to know that Yoochun's 'I love you' doesn't mean 'I can't live without you'.

 

He had begged them not to go. He even tossed his pride aside when he cried in Yunho's chest. But in the end, Yunho agreed to it.

 

Changmin was abandon.