Her Red Heels (Part 2/Final)

Her Red Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N : This is the last part for this story!! I hope you guys will like it. Thank you everyone for reading, upvoting, subscribing and commenting to my fic.

     I Feel Loved!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Her Red Heels (Final Part)

 

 

What am I doing here?

 

 

What am I going still seated in this chair?

 

 

I’m not like them. I’m not like these monsters around me, drooling and have those lustful looks on their ugly faces.

 

 

The crowd cheered and roared. I noticed that Tiffany is making her way out of the stage.

 

 

I hurriedly stood up on my seat to approach her.

 

 

“Tiffany” How it feels good to say that name specially when she’s really in front of me.

 

 

I quickly put my jacket to wrap her body only covered with a thin silk robe.

 

 

She looked at me with a sad smile on her face

 

 

“I want to talk to you” I was about to drag her when some muscled guys stopped me.

 

 

“I’m sorry sir but you’re not allowed to bring her anywhere” said the skin head one.

 

 

“You can book if you want” A middle aged woman appeared

 

What do they think of her? A bidding? A booking on a plane? I can’t believe this.

 

 

“Fine” I paid that evil money witch woman and get Tiffany away from this awful place.

 

 

We rode a taxi and we went to rent an apartment far from that stinky place. I’m planning to stay here and know what happened to this beautiful girl beside me.

 

 

Our drive was comforting silence. She sat closely at me hugging my left arm as if afraid of losing me.

 

 

I swear to myself that I will treat her right, treat her best, treat her like a princess that I promised and hoped to give her.

 

 

During the past 8 years that Tiffany is gone, I worked hard and engrossed myself to work and to earn. I may not be a rich person but I’m proud to say that I’ve acquired some pieces of land in our hometown that is planted with some crops. I also have a small auto mechanical shop.

 

 

With my hardwork and struggle I want to treat her the best I could. I want to make her feel special and loved like every girl deserved to have.

 

 

I cooked for her and do everything when we get into the apartment. I let her sit and relax while I do everything, serving her.

 

 

After our dinner we stayed on the balcony watching the calm night sky.

 

 

She thanked me for not judging her and still accepting her.

 

 

She kissed me. I tasted her sadness and pain. Those feelings that I will wipe out and change it to happiness and joy.

 

 

That kiss worth every words she wants to say to me.

 

 

We sleep side by side hugging each other, I’m sure Tiffany is yearning for this comfort and I’m planning to give it to her everyday.

 

 

I hold her in my arms and drifted to sleep.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

I woke up with the sunlight greeting me but the cold and empty feeling I felt made me panic.

 

 

I looked at my side, I looked at everywhere.

 

 

She’s gone.

 

 

She left.

 

 

 

I noticed a folded paper on the night stand. My thoughts are now battling, my mind is not functioning correctly but I have to read the letter she probably wrote the whole time I’m sleeping.

 

 

 

 

My Dearest Jesse,

 

 

I know you slept soundly. Your peaceful and calm face when you sleep is very astonishing to see, that face that I want to wake up to every morning. I decided not to wake you up because I know you love sleep so much. I want you to rest and continue your very comfortable sleep.

 

 

I would like to thank you for a very unforgettable time I spent with you. When I catch a glimpse of you in one of the crowd, I was in complete shock and at the same time embarrassed. Embarrassed because of what I’d become.

 

 

There in front of you, I’m dancing with no more dignity and respect to myself. I thought you would be disgusted in me because I saw your unpleasant look and disgust in your face.

 

As I finished that humiliating number, my tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter