Her Red Heels (part 1).

Her Red Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I lost my writings of this story!!  after re-writing this, finally!

 

Enjoy! :))

This Story is based on the music video Magda by gloc 9

 

****************************************************************

 

I’m her bestfriend, Jesse. We grew up in this small town in the countryside.

 

 

Why does everything have to happen?

 

 

What happened to you?

 

 

What did push you to end up like that?

 

 

You used to be daddy’s little princess. You’re your daddy’s little girl.

 

 

I once dreamt to be your prince charming, your knight and shining armor.

 

 

That thought has been running through my mind over and over.

 

 

Do you know Tiffany?

 

 

She’s my childhood bestfriend. We were inseparable.

 

 

We do everything together from making a little role playing games where she’s the beautiful princess and I’m her handsome prince; when we make a ship out of newspaper and lay it on the river and watch it washed away by the current of water. When one’s in trouble, we got each other’s back to help.

 

 

Tiffany…

 

 

Her smile that can light up the whole place plus that eyes that also smiles with her pink lips.

 

 

Everyone can’t help but to turn their heads whenever she passes them.

 

 

Everyone in our town envied me because I’m the one who can always witness that God given gift sight specially when that bright smile are beamed for me. You can’t surely ask for more.

 

 

Tiffany…

 

 

When she turned into a very fine teenager the beauty that she possessed is an angel like, goddess like. Perfect. When she’s more maturing her features became more prominent that no one can’t stop and notice the beauty she holds.

 

 

When we’re together I’m always spacing out, thinking about her, my bestfriend.

 

 

I started to feel something for her but I never wanted to break our friendship so I didn’t tell her about this alienating feeling I started to feel for her.

 

 

I chose to close my mouth and the irregular beating of my heart.

 

 

Tiffany…

 

 

She’s still my bestfriend, We’re still bestfriends. Little did she know, this crazy mind of mine is giving different meanings to whatever we usually do as bestfriends.

 

 

During our small party after our high school graduation I fixed myself and prepare my lines. Sweat forming in my forehead, my palms starting to feel sticky with sweat. I’m nervous.

 

 

I’m gonna confess to Tiffany, at last after collecting all my courage since we’re still thinking that moneytrees produces cash as their fruit and santa claus is the one giving us gifts during Christmas the time comes that this coward guy finally decided to man up.

 

 

I saw her across the hall, she’s beautiful pith her dark pink dress that fits her body well. She caught my eyes.

 

She walks to where I was. She cheerfully grabs my hand and immediately drags me somewhere in the crowd.

 

 

My courage and confidence was drained out of me when I witnessed everything. She intro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter