Busted

Forever and a Day

Donghae's POV :)

Donghae: You ! What are you doing right now?! Damn it!

I saw that dancer, Nana, who is currently on top of Eunhyuk, kissing him. I pushed her from the bed, confronting her with only her lingerie on.

Nana: Oh, so it's Eunhyuk's best friend. Care for a ?
Donghae: Damn it. What the heck are you doing to Eunhyuk?! You're abusing him!
Nana: No, I'm just seducing him.
Donghae: *holds her arms* I'm going to kill you for this!
Nana: Are you gay for Eunhyuk? Or by any chance, you have feelings for my classmate back then, Mika?
Donghae: Damn it. Neither! What you're doing is immoral!
Nana: I don't care!
Donghae: What the heck are you doing?! Can't you just stop interfering with other people's relationships?!

Nana smirked, grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss. The door was opened, so we can easily be seen.

Nana: Don't tell anyone about this. Jebal.

I was clearly hypnotized with what she did. That's when I realized..

I go crazy because of her.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Oh, it's getting late.
L: I should probably take you home right now.
Sam: Gomawo. *smiles*

L oppa had his car and took me to the dorm to ensure my safety. It felt like we had a date a while ago.

L: See you tomorrow, Sora. *winks*

Is it me, or did my heart skipped a beat? All that giddiness, is making me crazy.

Kris' POV :)

I can't believe it felt great when I opened myself up to her. It's like having thorns inside your heart, and it was removed slowly.

Should I be excited of what is going to happen?

Kai: Hyung, you've been getting close to her lately.
Kris: Yeah. I think so.
Kai: I'm jealous. Even if she's into one man only, I still have hopes of becoming her boyfriend.
Kris: Is that so?
Kai: That's why I kept on protecting her. Eunhyuk hyung sometimes gives her the pain, but it's the least I could do.

I can feel Kai's love for Mika that time, and how it hurts him so badly. I should just be quiet and let him have Mika instead.

Kris: She's helping me out, actually. Miho and I broke up and Mika wanted me to find someone else. Why don't you guys come tomorrow with me?
Kai: Jinjja? Now I know. But hyung, are you also into her?
Kris: Molla. I'm still confused.
Kai: May the best man win if ever. For now, six of us have a huge crush on her.

I guess I really am having a crush on her. How unexpected.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Ya, Mika. You're not sleeping yet?
Miyu: Not yet. I'm thinking of girls who can date Kris oppa tomorrow.
Sam: Eh? I thought he's taken?
Miyu: Not anymore. They broke up.
Sam: Let me do the same thing this time. I'd gladly ship you with Kris oppa if you're not taken.
Miyu: The same goes with you and L oppa. Kekeke~ Speaking of which, how was your first bonding moment?
Sam: I don't know why, but he's making me giddy with his words and he would want to know me more.
Miyu: Ah, I can tell that he's into you.
Sam: But..
Miyu: I know, I know. We have EunHae. *smiles* I'll just ask Ah Ra of MeLoDi if ever. Jalljayo!
Sam: Good night~

I finally began to sleep and think about anchovy for the last time.

Sehun's POV :)

I was about to go to my room and get some sleep when I suddenly heard Kris hyung and Kai hyung talking about Mika.

Kris: If you want, you can have her while I'm having a blind date with someone.
Kai: You've got yourself a deal!

What? They are both planning behind our backs? I can't let this happen. It's unfair!

Chen: Yo.
Sehun: Hyung you scared me!
Chen: I've been hearing their conversation the whole time.
Sehun: Why are they like this? I can't let Kai hyung be with her.
Chanyeol: Even if we are with her, we can't hang out more than friends. Remember she's taken.
Sehun: Even so.. I wouldn't give her up. Remember back in our trainee days when I used to like a girl who's taken by someone else?
Chanyeol: You wouldn't want that to happen again, would you?
Sehun: It's just a shame. Eunhyuk hyung is a jerk.
Xiumin: Why did you say so?
Sehun: He would want us to take care of her, while he's busy doing something else.

I bursted out all my emotions. I don't even understand why they are together.

Donghae's POV :)

Donghae: Why did you do that?
Nana: So I could shut your mouth.
Donghae: Did you and Eunhyuk..
Nana: That's for me to know and for you to find out.
Donghae: Go and get dressed. I'd pretend nothing happened.
Nana: Did you liked it?
Donghae: Damn you.

This Nana was manipulative. She kissed me once again. I'm afraid this would turn into pleasure if this keeps up.

Nana: I bet Sora couldn't do this to you.
Donghae: S-shut up. Leave this room right now! It's ours!

I pushed her and closed the door. Her lips lingered in mine, but what I did was sinful.

I hope no one saw what she did to me.

Nana's POV :)

Ha. Even if you try to push me away, this news would be in the media this instance. Eunhyuk and Mika will break up soon and I am sure about this.

I've been playing around with EunHae, and it's fun. If the news spreads out, I have another plan.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

All set for Kris oppa's date with Park Ah Ra! Sarang would be a good choice but I think she's got a crush on Ryuusei. Anyways, I was planning for the both of them to have a date at the coffee shop near SM so no one would interfere.

Wearing my hat, glasses and a typical boyish outfit, I'm all set. I wish Kris oppa the best.

But wait..

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

I can't stop thinking about Sora right now. I think fate is giving us a chance to be together. I do not want to steal her from Donghae hyung, though. But can I easily erase a feeling this strong?

We were informed that SM and Woolim Entertainment are going to merge starting tomorrow, and it was shocking. I didn't expect time would pass by so fast.

Now, I am currently with Ailee together with Sora. Ailee's been playing the piano for quite some time now because she has to memorize the notes and tunes of every song.

Ailee: Sora, L oppa, please sit beside me. I need you guys to sing "What I've Been Looking For" together.

She seems like a professional. I now get it why they decided to cast her.

Sam: So we're going to sing the slow version, aren't we?
Ailee: Yeah. Since Mika and Ryeowook oppa are not around, you guys might want to give it a try.
L: Arraseo. *smiles*

Ailee started playing the piano, as Sora and I were listening attentively.

Ailee: Hana Dul Set!
L: "It's hard to believe, that I couldn't see."
Both: "That you were always there beside me."
Sam: "Thought I was alone, with no one to hold."
Both: "But you are always right beside me."
Sam: "This feeling's like no other. I want you to know"
L: "That I never had someone, that knows me like you do. The way you do."
Sam: "And I never had someone, as good for me as you. No one like you."
L: "So lonely before, I've finally found.."
Both: "What I've been looking for.."

Ailee: Daebak. But you might want to make your voices louder after all, we're the only ones inside.
L: Sure. One more?
Sam: Nae. *smiles*

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Kris: Hey, Mika. I brought some friends along~
Miyu: Oh, I can see it alright. Hi, EXO oppas. What brings you here?
Kris: I don't know about the rest but you might find it tedious waiting for my date to finish so they all went here to accompany you~
Miyu: Wow~ How touching. Aren't you guys busy?
Chen: Ani. We're bored anyway so we wanted to hang out with you.
Miyu: Yaaay~ That would be great! Kris oppa, Ah Ra is waiting for you so please do take care of her.
Kris: I will. Thanks!

Five EXO members were here with me right now. Guess I'm the only girl after all.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Ailee: Sora, since you're Sharpay Evans, I think you and L oppa should dye your hairs blonde. Just so they could distinguish you.
Sam: Blonde? I've never tried it before. How about you, L oppa?
L: Me too. My hair's always black.
Ailee: You can have a wig instead, if you want. Remember Jessica unnie's wig in Legally Blonde musical? That suits her, as if it's her real hair. You too, L oppa.
Sam: Ailee, you would be perfect as a make up artist. Or maybe a director or a hybrid of both.
Ailee: Aww, thanks! I sure hope to become one someday.
L: You can, Ailee. Keke~
Ailee: Thanks, both of you! One more thing. Sora, you must act as if you're in a competition with Mika and you must wear pink. L oppa must wear tons of hats too.
Sam: Noted!
Ailee: Great! I guess I have to get going now.

I'm a bit tired from the practice. I think my voice needs some rest.

Kai's POV :)

Damn it. How did we end up like this? This is supposed to be a date, not a day to hang out. But looking positively at things, at least she's here.

Miyu: So.. Where do you guys want to go?
Chanyeol: Anywhere, as long as you're with me.
Miyu: *giggles* You guys are sweet~ Should we go and have bubble tea?
Sehun: Bubble tea, you say? Sure!
Miyu: I hope Kris oppa would move on soon from Miho.
Chanyeol: Of course he will :)

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Ah. I want to take a rest first.
L: Do you want to sleep on my lap?
Sam: Ani, gwenchanayo.. I can manage. I..

L oppa placed me on his lap, and I instantly felt comfortable. I lack sleep last night so I'm definitely sleepy indeed.

L: Let's stay here for a while, arraseo? We don't have anything to do anyway.
Sam: T-thanks. You should do this to your girlfriend often.
L: I don't have one.
Sam: Well, for your future girl.
L: I only have one person in mind.
Sam: Who?
L: You. *smiles*
Sam: Eh?
L: I like you, Sora.
Sam: But..
L: Yes, I know you're taken. But let me be this way.
Sam: Arraseo.
L: Mianhae.
Sam: Why are you apologizing?
L: My feelings seem to be a burden.
Sam: Aniyo. I thank you for that.

He was touching my hair that time, as I look into his eyes. L of Infinite likes me, and he's persistent about it.

I fell asleep instantly, not minding what other people think.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Kai: So the reason why Kris hyung calls you all the time is because he needs help?
Miyu: Yeah, counselling. Poor guy, I bet he was keeping it the whole time. That's hard.
Sehun: Why do you say so?
Miyu: I mean, having those emotions bottled up inside you, is not easy to deal with. If that keeps up, you're going to explode.
Chen: Wow, that sure is full of information. How did you know such things?
Miyu: I'm actually an AB Psychology major in the Philippines. Although my classmates are already in their third year, I still want to pursue my studies.
Chanyeol: You're a college student?! *shocked*
Miyu: Nae~ I was in my second year when I went here to Seoul. Oh dear. I guess I have 2 years and one semester to go~
Kai: Amazing. We just graduated recently in high school. You're younger, yet you're in college already. Should we call you sunbaenim?
Miyu: Aniyo.. You're my sunbaenims in terms of age and debut.
Xiumin: Isn't she the cutest? *pinches her cheeks*

We were laughing inside the bubble tea store, like children until..

"Damn it."