A Reason to Smile

Forever and a Day

Sam's POV (Lee Sora)

Because of the kiss he had given me, my anger had diminished. Why is it so easy for him to do that? It's as if he possesses magic and I was lured into it. He was a mage, and I was captivated, I don't know why.

Maybe Ailee is right. The past is probably hunting me just to determine if I already moved on from the past, which is my relationship with Donghae oppa or not. Maybe this is just over-thinking. Ah, molla.

I wish he won't come later, even Eunhyuk oppa. For the sake of peace and harmony and for Mika and I to stop having confusion or any negative feeling that ever existed in this world.

L oppa and I were situated at the lower box area, a few inches near the big screen and watching the movie together. He held my hands and intertwined our fingers, filling in the gaps between them. I love this feeling where there are spaces in between your fingers and the one you love holds your hand and makes his or her fingers fit yours. Definitely precious and something to cherish, I must say. Although the movie is depressing, I still have a reason to smile because I'm with Myungsoo oppa and we are both watching it together.

Haneul unnie is such a good actress for a rookie. You wouldn't even know that she is one if you didn't ask or know information about her. Siwon oppa is great too. Well, with all his amazing dramas and experiences in acting, he's definitely an expert.

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

The movie had finally ended and all of the sudden, I had the urge to go to the restroom. I drank a lot of iced tea and gosh, it was indeed diuretic as what they referred to in Biology.

I hurried to the bathroom and did some rituals and upon opening the door, I saw someone.

It was Sehun oppa. He followed me around, panting and sweating all over as if he went to a 5k run or whatever sports it may be.

Miyu: Sehun oppa... Is the movie over?

Before I could ask another question and wait for his answer, he quickly carried me bridal style and went to the emergency exit where no one is around. He quickly closed the door and it was dark.

Holy , what's he going to do at the moment? Show his glow in the dark bracelet?

Siwon's POV

At last. After two hours, the movie had ended and it was time for the dinner. I've been wanting to have bonding time with the co-members and all idols who came to watch our movie since Haneul and I were busy ever since. We really need to catch up with each other. Holding hands with her, we proceeded to the exit and looked for everyone. Apparently, the EXO members were there, including Hana and Kyuhyun, Ailee and Yuuki and Sungmin and Eun Mi.

Siwon: Where are Mika and Sora?

Hannah: *shrugs* I thought Mika is with Kai and the rest of EXO?

​Kai: She said she's going to the washroom. She had drank a lot of iced tea a while ago.

Kris: It was really unusual seeing her eat and drink a lot. She even asked for my popcorn.

Siwon: She's a shikshin. What about Sora?

Ailee: She's with Myungsoo oppa. Probably making up after what happened between the two of them?

Siwon: I see. Hey guys, Haneul and I will go ahead. See you at the restaurant, okay?

I held Haneul's hand and we went ahead so we could have the reservation.

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Oppa! Where are you taking me?!

Sehun: Shh. I don't want anyone to hear us.

He leaned me to the wall and I have no idea what he is planning to do next.

Sehun: I can't take this anymore.

Miyu: What are you talking about?

Sehun oppa held my shoulders and looked down, and he seems very depressed.

Sehun: This one. I can't take it anymore.

Miyu: Can you please be straight to the point? I don't get what you are saying.

Sehun: Are you really that unaware, Choi Mika? I'm jealous, okay? Everytime i think I'm over you, you come back and make my heart pound harder, and it makes it hard for me to forget you and my heartbreaks knowing I cant have you. Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry for treating you like this. It's just that I'm jealous of you and Kai. I was about to make a move on you but I knew that you and Kai hyung are dating. I have no chance anymore.

He was bursting out his feelings immediately towards me but I somehow prefer those things that way because he is able to release his emotions through me. I prefer it that way unlike keeping it to himself. This is both beneficial for the both of us. He can express his feelings and sentiments, while I think of ways to work things out or find a solution to the problems.

Miyu: I'm not mad, I'm not upset, I'm not sad and I'm not hurt. You know what I am? I'm disappointed. Not in the person you used to be, but the one you've become.

Sehun: I just can't stand seeing you being with him all the time.

Miyu: How should I know that you wanted to make a move? You're not direct to the point. I'm not a mindreader, oppa.

Sehun: I'm sorry, really. Now that you are ignoring me, it hurts even more. I miss the smiles we shared, I miss the hugs you gave me, I miss staring at you all the time. Yet, you don't know how much it hurts to be away from you.

Miyu: I hate this situation. Why do you have to avoid me?

Sehun: It's my only way of lessening the pain. Yes, the walls I built are hard to get over, but you have no idea what I've been through. I have fears that haunt me, and tears that come without warning.

Miyu: Oppa, how can the walls be broken if you kept on building it little by little? Besides, Kai oppa and I are not dating yet.

His eyes widen. I too did. Yes, we are still not dating. We only had a pseudo kind of relationship because he saw me and he blackmailed me along the way. Great, isn't it? And now this guy in front of me is hurting because of me.

Sehun: You... and Kai hyung.. are not yet dating?!

Miyu: Yeah. I haven't given him a YES yet.

Sehun: Jeongmal? So that means...

Miyu: I'm still single. 

Sehun oppa hugged me unexpectedly and oh so tenderly. The old Sehun oppa that I know is already back and I caressed his back afterwards.

Miyu: Don't tell anyone, though. It's a long story.

Sehun: Definitely not! I don't want to have any other rivals! Gomawo, Mika... you have no idea how happy I am right now.

Miyu: You're welcome? But seriously, we should get out of here or else people might see us.

He grabbed my hand and checked if there are people around. Luckily, there was none. We both went out of the fire exit and immediately he stopped and faced me, showing off his genuine smile. He has this cute eyesmile that can make you smile as well. That's how contagious it is.

Sehun oppa ruffled my hair like I was a littl girl. Well, I look like I am because I'm the smallest idol from SM Entertainment after all and he was so tall. I smiled back, knowing that there are no more awkwardness of hard-feelings between the two of us.

All of the sudden, I felt someone watching.

Sam's POV (Lee Sora)

I wonder what's taking Mika so long. She usually takes only less than 10 minutes. Did she had constipation or something?

Hannah: I can't reach her through phone. Should we just go ahead?

Kyuhyun: I guess we should. What about you, L and Sora? Are you coming with us?

L: Let's go? Kai is looking all over for her anyway.

Sam: Alright. I'm sure she's not lost or anything.

While we are about to reach the exit, Mika suddenly appeared, waving at all of us.

Miyu: Oh my gosh. I'm sorry for making all of you wait. *bows formally* Where's my brother?

Eun Mi: They left already. Heh. Probably they needed some time alone.

Miyu: Nah, probably about the reservations. Shall we?

Sungmin: Where is your boyfriend?

Miyu: What boyfriend?

Another one appeared like a mushroom and wrapped his arms around Mika's waist. Guess who?

Kai: Aww, denying me in public babe? Kaja?

We shook our heads and went to the van. I can't wait to have this special get together. It's been a while after all and this is a perfect night for SiNeul couple to be together after the movie.

The way to the restaurant only took us a while. In a matter of minutes, we all arrived. And when we did...

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

Oh my. Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa are here. I thought they were still in London? Talk about unexpected.

ound or Eunhyuk: Mika..

My eyes widened just by seeing him but before I could even say anything, Kai oppa took me somewhere else. The way he grabbed my wrist is different, and I can tell that he's going to tell me something.

Kai: Why are you with Sehun a while ago?

The way he asked me is different. As if it was a sin talking to someone else.

Miyu: That's because we started to explain things to each other and I told him that I got hurt because he had changed all of the sudden. We apologized to each other as well.

Kai: In that case, I don't want him to hurt you anymore. And I feel jealous just now. You feel hurt because of him when I'm here right by your side.

Miyu: Oppa... There's nothing to be jealous about it. I mean, it's not as if we did something wrong.

Kai: I wanna make you mine as soon as possible.

Miyu: But you know how my feelings are, right? I just broke up with Eunhyuk. I don't want you to become a rebound or a mere replacement of what I used to have.

Kai: Call it whatever it may be but I want to be yours and I want you to be mine.

Kai oppa became desperate all of the sudden which made me feel turned off. Guys shouldn't rush the girl because we girls know when to say "yes" and they should not be that persuasive towards a girl especially if they are in the process of moving on.

Miyu: Oppa, please don't rush things like this.

I sighed and leaned on the wall while watching the rest of the people inside the restaurant to get some foods from the buffet. I think I lost my appetite right now and over thinking .

"She's right, Kai."

Sam's POV (Lee Sora)

Here he is right in front of me, looking cool as always. You wouldn't even think he's a child trapped in a man's body during this moment.

I was looking at him the whole time, thinking of that person who used to be mine. But I think I am being unfair right now because L oppa, my current boyfriend, is only beside me.

Lee Sora, snap out of it. A while ago, you were certain that you were just over thinking, but nowwhat? Now this is what I hate. No wonder I was wishing a while ago for Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa to not appear like mushrooms all of the sudden.

But seriously, I couldn't help but feel guilty whenever Donghae oppa is around. Him, doing everything to pursue me and I was rejecting and pushing him away the whole time. Now everything has backfired. I swear, if he could only look at me and talk to me like the way we used to be, I won't do that anymore. And right now, I want him back in my arms.

If only I could start all over again with him. I wonder how he is right now? Especiay without me in his life anymore?

Oh heart, please stop being like this. It's Kim Myungsoo who I am with right now, not Lee Donghae.

My mind tells me NO, but my heart only says that it's Donghae oppa.Now what?

Eunhyuk's POV

While I was on my way to get some foods for myself, I overheard familiar voices outside the rooftop of the restaurant we were in. It was Mika and Kai, talking to each other and I think they have certain issues about something. At first, I wouldn't even think these two would end up like this. Kai has always been good to my girl--- ex-girlfriend.

Miyu: I don't want to rush things and just take it slow.
Kai: We will end up being a couple anyway so why prolong the agony? Is it because you are liking Sehun as well?
Miyu: Why are you being like this? Sehun oppa is a friend to me.

I immediately interrupted the conversation because I feel that this will end up to something else.

Eunhyuk: She's right, Kai.
Kai: H-hyung?! You heard us? How long have you been there?
Eunhyuk: Doesn't matter.
Kai: Are you eavesdropping?

I smirked and placed an arm over Mika's shoulder, who seemed to look at me with disbelief.

Eunhyuk: I've been in the same situation with you, actually. But then I realize, good things come to those who wait. So you guys aren't dating yet, eh?
Kai: *sighs* You heard everything after all.
Eunhyuk: You heard what she said. Are you afraid that some guy might steal her away when you are still not together? Husbands and wives divorce, what more if it's only a couple?

I looked once again into Mika's eyes and smiled sheepishly. I miss this girl so much and I really want her back.

Eunhyuk: I know you don't miss me, but girl, I missed you so much. *pecks her forehead*
Miyu: W-what are you doing?!
Eunhyuk: *glares at Kai* Apologize to her. So apparently, you have a lot of rivals. Half from EXO, one Super Junior member and other members from certain boy groups. Heh.
Kai: I'm sorry, Mika...
Miyu: Gwenchanayo...

I bursted out laughing when I heard Mika's stomach growl in a span of seconds.

Miyu: M-mianhae. I'm so hungry right now.
Kai: Shall we eat then?
Eunhyuk: Don't mind if I do.

I carried Mika bridal style on my way to the restaurant, leaving Kai dumbfounded. Even if he has higher chances, I still won't give up on her.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

Sora, even if you are not telling me anything, I can see it in your eyes that you are still looking at Donghae hyung.

Even if I am here beside you, holding your hand, you're not even lending your eyes or ears on me. Why is that so?

Clearly, fate is giving me the answer to my questions. I know you are still in love with Donghae hyung and it's probably the reason that even if I kept on apologizing a while ago, it was hard for you to accept me.

If you love me enough, then you would have accepted my apology because flaws do not matter, love does.

It hurts me right now, but I can't do something about it. I can't just grab her out of here. We just made up.

I feel lost and no idea where to go from here. Without you there's something missing in my heart. But you made it clear I'm not enough for you.

But then again, this is triggering me to have a decision to make. Even if it will hurt me, I know this is for the best.

I'm going to let you stare at him for a while, Sora. If that is what makes you happy at the moment. Who am I to interrupt one true love anyway?

Be careful of the things you love most in the world, because if you're not careful, that very thing can also destroy you.

I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again.

Kai's POV

. Hyung just heard us and right now he's being straightforward, as if he did not do anything wrong. Aish. And half of EXO as my rivals? Damn, I didn't expect that.

Just as when I was winning and about to have her as my girlfriend, this occured. Now what?

But looking at the bright side, I think I still have a huge chance. As of now, the other EXO members know Mika and I are a couple so they would back off definitely.

Sehun: Hyung, may the best man win.

I was surprised because someone talked all of the sudden.

Kai: What do you mean?
Sehun: I know you and Mika are not really a couple. Heh. How were you able to persuade her that you can?
Kai: How did you know about this?
Sehun: Answer my first question, hyung...
Kai: It was an accident. I saw her and I told her I'll tell everyone about it if she doesn't agree.
Sehun: What the heck? When?
Kai: When I went to her place. Eunhyuk hyung saw it too.
Sehun: So that's why she didn't told me the details about it. Anyway, I still wouldn't give up but I don't want us to have bad relations with each other. That's what she is pointing out in the first place. I apologize for being immature.
Kai: Nah, it's fine. But I won't lose to you. Heh. *smirks*
Sehun: Her being single is only for the two of us to know and the rest of EXO to find out. Heh.

Sehun and I did a high-five with each other. At least we were given a reason to smile, after all.

Donghae's POV

There she is, with her beautiful dress and curly hair. Sora is always beautiful, even without trying. That is what I admire her the most.

But seeing her with another man, literally is hurting me. I wanted to be in that place, but I don't have the right to do so.

It takes a minute to know someone, and hour to like them, a day to fall in love with them, but it takes forever to forget them. I tried, but it was hard. Holding on was much harder.

I pretend like I hate you, that you're the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the truth is, I would take you back in a heartbeat if you would let me do so.

Yes I do miss you and yes I still love you but i can't do anything about it because you don't want me anymore...

I think of you, I just can't talk to you. I miss you, I just can't admit it. I need you, I just can't show you. I love you, I just can't tell you.

Eunhyuk's POV

Miyu: Why did you do that to me?
Eunhyuk: I can't stand him treating you that way. Although I did the same way like before.
Miyu: Eh?
Eunhyuk: Remember when I'm rushing you in doing IT with me? I realized that I was wrong the whole time.
Miyu: Ah, now I remember.

I gave her some foods for her to eat, while still having a conversation with her.

Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, jellyfish for what I did. But seriously, I didn't have with Nana. It was just a scandal and she took advantage of me while I was drunk. Donghae prevented me from doing such thing and he got kissed by her. I know you will still be mad at me, but I figured out that you needed to know from me. You know how the news are. They are exaggerated.
Miyu: I forgive you. But inevitably, I still hate you for breaking my heart.
Eunhyuk: I still love you and Donghae loves Sora. *holds her hand* Will you still give me another chance? I won't pressure you like the way Kai did.

Now I'm waiting for her answer.