Success

I Guess You Don't Know (모르나봐)

Dongho's POV:

I was walking to class when I unexpectedlly saw Eunmi Noona walking. She was playing with her phone. I quickly looked around & used glass wall as a mirror. I fixed my hair alittle as I felt my hair thumping. Aissh ~ I'm so nervous ~ I hope I dont studder & make a fool of myself...

"Dongho ?" I heard her say. I stopped fixing my hair & slowly looked at her who was looking at me weirdly. "Ohh... N-Noona ~" I studdered. I then mentally scolded myself for studdering. She then chuckled, "What are you doing ?" she asked. "Me ?" I said I then looked at the glass wall then back at her. "I... I uhh ~" I said as my mind went blank. Think of an excuse babo ~ She already caught you ~ "I thought I saw a friend of mine ~" I said as she nodded.

I smiled alittle as I put my head down. "Noona ~ Are you doing anything tonight ?" I asked as I slightly looked at her. She then tilted her head. "No ~" She said, "Why do you ask ?" I then pouted. "Soohyun hyung & the others are busy tonight so I was wondering if you want to hang out ~" I said, shyly. She then smiled & pinched my cheeks. "Yeah ~ I'll hang out with my cute Dongho today ~" she said as my cheeks got warm. She let go of my cheeks. "What are you planning on doing ?" She asked.

I got back to my senses & tried to calm down my heart. "Umm... just whatever comes to mind ~" I said. She then smiled sweetly then nodded. "Yeah ~ Sure ~ Ohkae ~" She said. I then looked at her.

Minkyu's POV:

I was walking as I looked at my missing assignment list. I then sighed as I pouted then messed up my hair. I'm not missing alot but still... 2 book reports... & they're due tmrw ~ Aishh ~ Chincha ~ This school is driving me crazy ~ "Noona ~ Where were you going ?" I looked up when I heard a familiar voice. "To my classroom ~" Another voice said, but it sounded unfamiliar, "Why ?"

"I'll drop you ~" the familiar voice said. I started to panic when I started to hear footsteps. I then saw a potted tree not too far from me. I quickly ran there & hid myself. Once I got there, they walked passed by me. Dongho was laughing & the girl was laughing along with him. I tilted my head alittle. I wonder who she is ~ "So noona ~" Dongho said as he faced her. "I'll wait for you at the front of the school ohkae ?"

The girl then smiled & pinched his cheeks. "Ohkae ~" she said, "But you might have to wait long though since I have extra classes today ~" Dongho then smiled. "Ani ~" he said, "It's ohkae ~ I'll wait ~ I dont mind waiting ~" I then scoffed sofly. "Pssh ~ I dont mind waiting my ~" i said quietly to myself. "You were all over my case when about your damn drink ~"

"Are you sure ~?" She asked, "I dont want to keep you waiting that long ~" Dongho then shook his head. "Ani ~" he assured her. "It's ohkae Noona ~ Dont worry ~" She then laughed then nodded. "Arasseo ~" she said. "See later tonight ?" My heart then dropped. So... She's the girl Dongho's going to ask to be his girlfriend. I pouted & a few seconds later i noticed what I was doing. Pssh ~ Why am i pouting ? This is a good thing ~ Now I dont have to worry about getting his daily drink because she can get it for him ~

Dongho then nodded as she turn around & walked away & into a classroom. Once she closed the door behind her, he started jumping up & down like a little kid when they get a new toy or candy. "Yes ~!!" he said, "I finally have a date with Noona ~!!!" He then smiled as he looked at the classroom this "noona" women went in. "I really hope she says yes..." he continued "I mean -- she cant say no ~ I'm Shin Dongho for crying out loud ~" 

I then rolled my eyes as he looked at his watch. His eyes then grew. "OMO ~ Class is about to start ~" he said, as he messed up his hair. He sighed as he shook his head. "Forget it ~ I'll just be late ~" he said, "It doesnt matter because I have a date with Noona ~" he then started to walk away. Once he was gone, I walked out of my potted plant & look at my watch. I'm so glad my class is just a door away.

I then walked in & towards my desk. Once I sat down, Chunji looked at me. "Ohh ~ Look who decided to show up ~" he said. I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean ?" I asked. "Ohh ~ & by the way... thanks for waking me up this morning ~" He then shook his head. "Ya ~" he said, "I should be saying that ~" I then blinked as he continued. "Babo ~ I overslept too ~ I woke up when you slammed the damn door ~"

I then puffed my cheeks alittle. "I did..." I said innocently, not making any eye contact with him. "Mianhae ~" I continued to act innocent. "I didnt mean too ~ Someone was rushing me to get out the house ~" Chunji then sighed. "Who's this someone ~??" he asked. I kept quiet. How am I going to respond to this ? I was about to say something, but our professer came in.

"Class is about to start ~" she said as she placed her briefcase on the desk. I then looked at Chunji. "I tell you later at tonight ~" I whispered. He then sighed. "You better ~" he whispered back. I then nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ~!!! Wooowowoowwoowow ~ xD

I'm really tired ~ I wanna sleep ~!!!! ;~; Aahahahaha ~ I dont even ~ xD

Ignore all those grammer & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~