First Day in School

100 Days With Him....

Sigh* it's my first day in school...I don't even know why do I still need to go to school! I mean, I don't have anyone to support me in this...they all left me.

As I woke up, I stretched my body and got up to head to the bathroom. But as I was heading to the bathroom, I saw our family picture hanging against the wall...I knew I already moved on..but I just can't resist tearing up, seeing my family and I happy...together..

What is the point of crying anyway? I've been drowned in sorrows and sadness for all this years..I think I had enough..

I just threw our family portrait in the bin and headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

 

~*~

 

As I was fixing myself and arranging my bag for school, Jungkook called. Jungkook was my bestfriend since the day my family left me..he was the reason I'm still believing..believing that everything will be alright..

"Hey! HyeJae! Are you ready? Let's go to school together, I can give you a ride! I'll be there at 6." Jungkook said. 

"Sure! I'll wait for you arasseo? Annyeong!~ ^^" 

Call ended*

 

~*~

 

After waiting for Jungkook, that felt like an hour, he finally came. Sigh* this guy...he never changed. 

"Hey! Are you ready? Kaja! (Let's Go!) we would'nt want to be late for school now would we? ^^" Jungkook said.

"Of course Not! Let's go! ^^" 

~*~