Eunji's Life

100 Days With Him....

It has been 3 years of painful and dreadful memories. Each of those days went by slowly. At the first couple of weeks, the tears had failed to stop falling as we went through a strong feeling of depression..I never made it if it wasn't for him, my older brother..

Well..life was'nt the same since the day our Father passed away, so did us, so did I. I became a cold-hearted girl since that day..

People would often make fun of me...make fun of us...just because we don't have parents anymore..but since I became a cold girl, I learned how to defend myself....I would always tell them that they have to know our story first before making fun of us....I never had a serious relationship before either....

our mother left us for another man..since my Older Brother was little, Mother promised us that she will be back..

but..

she never did..

she probably won't..

sigh* since that day, my Brother and I never believe in promises no more..

 

But I'm thankful for my Brother..he was there for me everytime..we tried to be strong for our broken family..

Even if it means..crying all night hoping that our Mother would be back for us..

But then again, that probably won't happen..

 

I don't even care anymore, even if she does'nt come back for us,even if she did...I don't need her anymore..I don't love her anymore..

She promised me that she will never leave us...

but...

Promises we're meant to be broken...

See how my life is? Ohh! I forgot! You would'nt care either.....you are probably just like the others...you would probably think this is kinda funny...well I don't care either...

You would'nt blame me for being a cold-hearted girl now would you?