Secrets

Miss Independent

Anyone that looked at Meng Jia would say that she was scared, but that would be the understatement of the year. Six hours after the fashion show, she was still trying to figure out how Tia had managed to get from Busan to Seoul.

As she stared at her little girl, eating her cereal messily she got really scared of what would happen if he found out about her, because she couldn't stand having to share her daughter with him.
"Tia,honey." She started and the little girl looked up with her usual bright and pretty smile.
"Yes mommy." Tia answered 
"How did you get here?" 
"I took the train all by myself." She answered smiling again and Jia decided not to ask any more questions.
"Can I stay here?" 
"Your grandmother must be really worry, so I don't know." The little girl pouted, and Jia had no choice but to say, "Fine, I will call your grandmother and tell her I am bringing you back tomorrow. Deal." 
"Deal." Kissing her mother's cheek, she ran to the living room and turn on the tv.
As Jia made her way upstairs to her bedroom, her cellphone ranged. Taking it out of her pocket, she nearly dropped it and her heart began to beat fast when she saw the name on her phone. How did he get her number and why did he call her, was the two questions on her mind. 

 

 

Taking a seat in front of his tv and turning it on, Lee Jong Suk was wondering what the news had to say about him and his new drama that had just aired.
Just as he the tv, Hyo Yeon walked into the living room wiping her hair with a towel and was dressed in one of his dress shirts.
"What is Mr. Lee watching this time?" She asked taking a seat on the sofa next to him, while still drying her hair with the towel.
"Just curious about what is being said about me." She burst out laughing and he stared at her, as though she was crazy or drunk, then he asked, "What is so funny?"
"You still caring what people think about you." She answered grabbing the remote from his hands and changing the channel.
"Are you staying here." He asked, "This is why people say we are dating." 
"Yes. If I go home, all hell will break loose." She dropped the towel on the table and walked to the kitchen.
"Hungry?" He asked following behind her and to answer his question, she tried to reach for a pot, that was in a high draw.
Trying not to laugh, he reached above her head and grabbed the pot and handed it to her. She got to cooking which was something he admired about her. 
An hour later she finished cooking, they are sitting at the dining table eating and chatting about everything.
"So, when are you going to tell her, you still aren't over her." She asked
"Who?" She gave him a look that said, 'Are you kidding me." 
"The girl who you told you were over her, after you guys went out for five months." This made him look up at her with an unreadable expression.
"Don't fret about it." 
"Fine. But you might lose her to a guy who she doesn't even love." 
"I know." 
"Tell her or you will regret it." 
"Yes mother." He smirked and she just glared at him. 

 

"Does anything hurt, SaeYeon?" I asked the little girl, as Joo Won handed me her chart.
"No." She said as she sat up
"That's great," I started with a  smile, "This means that you can go home early."
"Really?" She asked happily and I nodded before handing her chart back to Joo Won, who took it and when his hands brushed against mine, I felt something I never expected to feel again.
"See you later SaeYeon." I said patting her head before walking out of her room with Joo Won right behind me.
"She really seems to like you." Joo Won said and I look up to see him smiling down at me. 
"I know who's doesn't like me." I said 
"So egotistical." 
"I am not egotistical." I said out my tongue.
"And childish too." He said and just as I was about to respond, a female voice called his name and we both turn to see a female with long auburn hair. I snapped out of my trance just in time to see her jump into Joo Won's arms and K stood there frozen.
A few minutes later, they broke the hug and turn to me and I could finally see her face clearly.
"Bo Young meet Yu Jin, my girlfriend and Yu Jin meet my partner and close friend Patk Bo Young." Yu Jin smiled.
"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you." She said and I put on a smile that seem real, but in her heart she knew it was fake.
"Opal is always talking about you." 
"Good to know. Nice to meet you too." 
I placed my hand out for a handshake, but instead of shaking it she hugged me instead and when I looked at Joo Won, he just shrugged his shoulder and mouth 'I think she likes you."
Instead of smiling inside like I was outside, I felt my heart break into tiny pieces remembering that she was his girlfriend. 

"Are you serious right now?" I asked my manager over the phone, as I pour myself a mug of coffee, still being hungover from HyoYeon's after show. 
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." She said
"No." Without waiting for her reply, I hugged up and took a sip of my coffee.
As soon as I was about to take a seat, my doorbell ranged and I groaned. Walking to the door, I saw Bo Young and Se Kyung faces on the intercom, before Bo Young waved a big brown bag in front of her face and I buzzed them in. A few minutes later, they walked in.
"We bought breakfast." Bo Young said
"Thanks." I said grabbing the bag and placing it on the counter, as they both took a seat on my white couch. " Why are you two here?" 
Taking a seat next to Se Kyung, I put the tv on.
"So much love in that question." Se Kyung spoke putting her head on my lap.
"Seriously." 
"Work finished early." Bo Young said 
"Bored." Se Kyung said 
"Go on a date." I simply said 
"How about you?" 
"Don't want to." 
"Neither do I." She sat up and I knew that I had hit a nerve, even when I didn't mean to, "I need the bathroom." She stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
"She is still not over him yet." Bo Young said then suddenly there was a shout.
"Shin Hye. " Both Bo Young and I got up quick and ran to where her voice had came from. That was my bedroom, where Kim Sang Bum was still sleeping, meaning that I had forgotten he was still here." 
"So this is why you didn't want to go on a date." Bo Young said in a teasing voice.
"Naughty, Naughty. Se Kyung said with a sly grin as he opened his eyes.
"O ." He said
"Morning pretty boy." They both said with a wave.


Rolling her suitcase behind her, a red-head stepped out of Seoul International Airport, with sunglasses on.
Taking her sunglasses off, she ran her free hand through her hair as she scan for her ride, then finally she saw the Acura RLX parked a few feet away from the airport entrance, she walked towards it. 
When she reached the car, she knocked on the radio and a few minutes later, the driver rolled down the window. 
"What's up loser." 
Glaring at the driver, before saying, Open the trunk, Go Ara." 
"Yes ma'am." 
After putting her suitcase in the trunk, she got in the passenger seat and hugged Ara who she hadn't seen in a year. 
"Missed you so much, loser." 
"Miss you too, So Min." Ara hugged her back before they broke the hug and Ara put the car in drive, " So how was London?"
"Terrible." 
"Meet anyone?" 
If you mean hook ups, sure. The was about six."
"At least that hasn't been ringing with your name throughout Asia and America."
"Do the others know that I am back."
"Nope." 
"Great, I always love to be the surprise."


Tia and I were fifteen minutes away from Mrs.Kim home in Daegu, where Tia has been staying for a few months.
When we reached, I took Tia out of her car seat and we made our way to the house. She pressed the door bell, but instead of Mrs.Kim opening the door, Kim SoonHyun did instead.
"Why are you here?" He asked, but instead of replying, I just stood there frozen.
"Who is I-Jia." Mrs.Kim stopped  short when she saw me, "Come in."
I walked past him with Tia who was staring at him
"Who is this?" He asked
"My name is Tia." She said with a smile and he smiled back.
"How old are you, Ms.Tia?" He asked and as a reply she put up four fingers and he looked at me.
"Tia honey, come with me." Mrs. Kim took her from me and when they walked away it got quiet. 
"She is cute." 
"Thanks, she is my niece." As soon as those words left my mouth, I scolded myself in my head for being stupid.
"You don't have any siblings, Jia." He spoke, " She looks like you and is four years old so that can only mean that sh-." 
I cut him off. "No she is not, Soo Hyun." 
"She is mine." He finished before grabbing his stuff and reaching for the door. He turn to look at me wishing I would say something, but I just stared at him and the only sound I heard was the door opening and closing shut. 
"Damn it." I cursed myself as I realized what had just happened."

 

 

 

 

Happy Birthday to Girls Generation Cheerful Princess Choi Soo Young.