Our Friendship

Miss Independent
As soon as the sun, set in the sky, a beautiful brunette girl, opens her eyes to her beautiful white puppy that was curled up next to her on her gigantic king size bed. She smiled as she picked her up and received a on her face, as she scratch behind her puppy ears. When she picked up her phone and looked at the time, she jumped from her bed with her puppy in her arms, and dashed out of her room, before going into the room next to hers. On the bed, another brunette hair girl was sound asleep, the brunette walked to the bed and began to shake her.
"Wake, up." 
"I am tire, leave me alone." The girl on the bed said in a sleepy and tire voice, this made the brunette mad.
"Yah, Choi Soo Young, get your up, right now." The brunette yelled
"Okay, thanks for waking me up, Bo Young." Soo Young said getting up from bed.
"You don't have to be sarcastic about it, Miss Supermodel." Bo Young said hitting the girl on her back, before walking out of the room.

"So is that, a deal, Mr.Jung." A young lady with beautiful brown hair asked the man sitting in front of her with a smile. He looked at her, before smiling.
"Of course, its a deal, who can say no to you." He said and she stood up and put out her hand for a handshake, which she shook.
"You made the right choice. If you would've said no, I would've ruin you. It was nice meeting you." She said with a small smile, before picking up her handbag and walking away with her assistant.
"Miss Kim, you got a call." Her assistant said handing her cell phone, which she took.
"Hi, daddy." She answered
"Kim So Eun, we were to meet today." A father said yelling making her to move the phone from her ears.
"Sorry, I got caught up in work." So Eun said not one bit afraid of her father.
"Since you became the CEO of the Shinhwa group, you have no time for your family." Her father scolded her.
"I am twenty-eight years old, no need to treat me like a kid." She said before hanging up, before turning to her assistant. "When he calls again, tell him I am in a meeting." She handed her phone back to her assistant and they continue to walk out of the restaurant building. Suddenly she came face to face with her mortal enemy, a guy who she did not wish to see at the moment.
"Good afternoon, So Eun." He said
"Who gave you the right to call me by my first name." She said glaring at him.
"Why are you so angry?" He asked, but instead of answering, she walked past him right out the door and into the car waiting for her.

Glaring at the three employees standing in front of her, a beautiful girl with long brownish-black hair was trying her hardest not to lash out at them.
"Fix this problem, by tomorrow, or you will all be fire." She said dropping the paper she had in her hands onto her desk.
"Yes, ma'am." The one in the middle said
"You may, leave." She said and the three of them walked out of her office. She placed her feet on her desk on closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt a kiss, on her cheek and opened her eyes to see a guy with brown hair, staring down at her with a cheeky smile on his face, it was her best friend. She glared at him before moving her legs from her desk.
"Hey, beautiful." He said
"What do you want?" She asked 
"I just came to visit my best friend, why do you always think that I want something." 
"What is it?" 
"Okay,fine you got me. I need you to be my date, to my family launching for a new cafe."He said with a pleading look, which she just had to give into.
"Sure, why not." She said and he gave her a very charming smile, that made many girls nearly faint, well except her that is.
"I love you Se Kyung, you are the best." He said before kissing her on the cheeks. " Your parents, would probably be there too." He added
"Whatever, I haven't seen them in a long time." 
"Why don't you date, Miss heiress?"
"They are too afraid of me, because I am an independent twenty-seven year old women." She answered proudly, when her phone suddenly ranged and she picked it up. "I have a meeting, gotta go." She said getting up and giving him a smile, before walking out of her office, leaving the guy behind, without a goodbye.
"Yeah, see you later," 

"Ma'am, someone is here to see you." A woman said to a beautiful girl with dark brown hair who was busy looking through some documents.
"Sure, let them in?" She said, and when the person walked in, she was shocked, but pretended that she wasn't. The man took a seat in front of her and smiled.
"How are you doing?" He asked
"What is it that you want?" 
"Nothing, I just want to collaborate with you." He answered, while she just stared at him coldly.
"And why would I want to do that?"
"Because your company needs us."
"I don't want to have anything to do with you and your company. I will very much appreciate it, if you would leave."
"Think about it." He said as he stood up and made his way out of her office. As soon as he left she finally let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in.
"Get yourself together, Go Ara." She whisper to herself as she felt like she was about to cry. She pick up her phone, and dialed a number. "Tell the girls, that we we should party, I need some relaxation." Hanging up, she finally felt her heartbeat going back to normal and she went back to work, but she was still thinking about the guy that had left and was wondering what he was doing here and why he had come to see her?
 

 
After getting a call from, Se Kyung about Go Ara request to go partying, Choi Soo Young was very happy, throughout her photoshoot for a new magazine.
"That was great, you look beautiful." The photographer said showing her the photos. "You must join us for lunch." He added giving her a smile.
"Thanks, but no thanks. I've to meet my friends." She said not even giving him a smile. She made her way into the changing room, and changed her clothes before grabbing her handbag and putting on her shades. She said her goodbyes, before she made her way to the elevator. As she was getting off the elevator, she crashed into someone and she was about to fall down, but that someone caught her, but her sunglasses ended up falling from her face. She looked up to see a guy with a smile on her face.
"Miss Choi Soo Young, its nice to meet you." She quickly got out of his embrace and picked up her sunglasses before putting it on and began to walk away.
"Don't you want to know who I am?" He asked
"I don't." She said before disappearing.

"How is Mrs.Jung condition going?" Bo Young asked the guy standing in front of her desk as she was looking though some papers.
"She is getting better. She asked for you." The guy said with a smiled
"I would like to see her, too, but I have been very busy these few days." She said finally looking up from the papers on her desk to gave the guy a smile.
"I know, being the head of this hospital isn't that easy." He said with a smile.
"You are so right, thats why I am going to hang out with my dear friends and just let loose." She said with a warm smile, then added. "Would you like to join us?"
"Um, no thanks."
"Come, it will be fun, plus the girls haven't seen you a long time."
"Sure, why not. I have no other plans." 
"The girls are going to be so happy. Dress nicely, to impress." She said with a grin.
"You are so weird. See you later." He said before walking out of her hospital, leaving the young woman with a smile.

Standing in front of each other, was a woman and man, who were having an intense glaring contest. The woman had very light brown hair with blonde highlights, while the guy had medium-length black hair. 
"This is you final warning, Mr.Kim." She said in a cold voice, which didn't seem to effect the guy one bit.
"Just because you are above me, doesn't mean that I gave a damn."'He replied in the seem cold voice as hers.
"Keep playing with me, and I will make sure that I will not just fire you, I will make sure you never work in the entertainment business again." She said with a smirk through clenched teeth.
"Yes ma'am." He replied
"Any new people for auditions?" She asked taking a seat in her desk.
"Yes, three. One boy and two girls." He answered before handing her three photos, which she took, before he continue. "The boy just turn twenty-four this year and is a actor and a model, while the two girls are twenty-three, but are just auditioning for modeling."
"I am sure Hyoyeon would love to work with the three of them, they look great." She said handing the photos back to him and he took it. "You may leave." Without a word the male left the room, and she took her phone and dialed one of her closets friend number.
"What do you want, Jia?"A tire female voice ask
"Nice to hear your voice too. Just call to tell you that I have three new models for you."
"Sorry, I am just a bit tire and Thanks." 
"Its alright, see you later." Jia said before hanging up and she began to worry about her friend, who was probably overworking herself again, just to finish her new collection for her new fashion show, which was to be held in three weeks.

"Thank you." A beautiful young woman with curly brown hair said as she bowed to the staff with a smile, after she had finished her last scene for her drama. As she was about to make her way to her trailer, the director of her drama walked towards her and she bowed.
"Good job, Shin Hye. We are going out for dinner, as a celebration for the last filming. I would like it if you would join us." He said with a warm smile.
"Sure, but I want be able to stay long, I have to meet some friends at nine." Shin Hye answered 
"Thats fine with me. See you there." He said before walking away, as soon as he did someone placed a hand over her eyes.
"Guess who?" A male voice asked.
"You are so annoying, let go." 
"You are no fun." The guy said and she turn around to see him with a pout on his face. Standing in front of her, was a very handsome and tall guy, the guy that was her love interest in the drama she had just finish filming. "Are you going to the dinner?" 
"I don't want to, but I already said yes. So when you are leaving take me with you." 
"Sure why not, I am sure your best friend would love to see you." She said with a smirk.
"Is she still mad?" 
"I don't know, thats why you are coming with me to find out." She turn away from him so he wouldn't see her laugh, before she began to walk away.
"Yah, Park Shin Hye, what did she say?" He asked running to catch up with her.
"Nothing. We have reach my van, see you later." She said before disappearing into her simple but beautiful black van,

It was finally becoming night, but it was still very beautiful outside with the moon rising in the sky. A woman with golden blonde hair was finishing her last touch on a designed. When she was finally done, a smile appeared on her face and she placed it in a folder and got out of her chair to look at the window. Suddenly her phone ranged and she walked back to her desk to pick it up, before answering.
"Hello." She said.
"I see you are in a much better mood." A female voice said
"Sorry, about earlier, Jia." She said
"Its alright. I just called to tell you, to remember to dress nicely." Jia said
"Yes, mom." 
"What a good girl, you are, Hyoyeon." 
"I will see you later."
"Yeah, bye." Jia said and Hyoyeon hung up before grabbing her belongings including her keys for her car and house and her handbag and coat. After grabbing her things, she made her way out her office and got in the elevator, pressing the first floor button. When the elevator reached the first floor, the door open, and she got out making her way to her car. As she was moving out of the parking lot, someone's car crash into hers.
"Oh, hell no." She said before getting out of her car and walked towards the car she had hit. She knock on the driver side window, and when it was rolled down, she came face to face to a very young handsome guy, who look younger than her, probably in his early twenties. "Sorry, can I get your name, so I can send someone to fix your car." She said 
"You can just give me your number and a dinner date would be nice." He said with a smirk.
"Cute, but no thanks. I don't go on dates with guys younger than me." 
"Well then." He said before handing her a card,
"Great name. See you later." She said with a wave of her hand, and began walking back to her car.
"Yeah, hope we meet again, beautiful lady." He said with a smirk, and Hyo Yeon turn around to glare at him, before getting back in her car.

The first to arrive at Club Eden in Gangman, Seoul, was the beautiful, Go Ara, who was still in a very confused and mad mood. She was dressed in just jeans and a shirt, but it still showed her figure and gain stares from guys. 

She didn't have to wait a very long time, for one of her friends to arrived. Fifteen minutes after she had sat down, Soo Young arrived, but unlike her, Soo Young was wearing a pretty white dress with a belt that had a golden belt buckle.
"Did you wait long?" She asked Ara
"Nope, got here fifteen minutes ago."Ara answered, before asking. " Where is Bo Young?"
"She is looking for parking." As soon as the words left , Bo Young walked in dressed in a outfit similar to Ara, she was wearing jeans, that had flowers on it, along with a long sleeve white blouse and white heels, along with a guy.
"This place is pack as usual." Bo Young said taking a seat next to Ara, before asking for a bottle of water. The guy sat next to Soo Young.
"You brought a date, I see." Ara said smirking.
"Not a date." Bo Young answered drinking the bottle of water, one of the waiters had given to her. They started to chat, amongst themselves, when cameras started to flash.
"Shin Hye must be here." Soo Young said and a few minutes later, Shin Hye walked into the club and towards their table, along with the guy, she was with earlier. Shin Hye was dress very simply, but was still able to show off her curves, in short blue jeans, a brown shirt with stars, and brown heels.
"You brought him?" Bo Young ask and Shin Hye nodded after she and the guy had sat down.
"Hyoyeon, is going to kill him." Ara said which earned her a glare from the guy. 
"I don't understand why she is still mad?" Soo Young asked, and her three friends glared at her, and her voice came from behind her.
"I should still be mad. He told netizen that we are dating and it hasn't cleared up, at all." She turned around to see HyoYeon who had on a black sleeveless blouse, along with a pinkish-purple shirt, with black pumps. She didn't say anything after that, as she took a seat. "Who brought you?" Before the guy could answer, another guy spoked.
"Would you like to dance, Miss HyoYeon." She look up, to see the younger guy from before.
"No thanks. Are you following me?" She asked, while her friends and the two guys watched.
"You could say that. So would you like to dance?"
"I don't dance with guys younger than me." 
"Come on, it will be a way to repay me." He said. She signed before getting up and walking away with him. Just as they both walked away, Se Kyung and Jia walked in along with So Eun and a guy, Se Kyung's bestfriend. Se Kyung was dressed in black jeans skirt, with a grayish-blue blouse, with strap heels. So Eun wore a simple black dress with black and red shiny heels and unlike the others, Jia was wearing sneakers with her outfit.
"Where is my cousin." The guy who had camed with the three girls asked.
"She is dancing." Shin Hye answered pointing towards where Hyoyeon was dancing with the guy from earlier.
"Oh my god, that's the new guy that I told her, I had for her fashion show." Jia said 
"This ought to be fun." So Eun said before calling over the waiter and they order drinks, making sure to order one for Hyoyeon. After dancing for a little while, HyoYeon came back to her friends and the younger guy made his way back to his friends. The girls were having fun as they dance and drank the night away, when suddenly two guys walked in, and two of the eight girls were shocked as their glasses fell to the floor, breaking in the process.