Introduction

Give Me Your 'Money'

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

I have always hated my alarm, but I never hated it as much as I did this morning, a good dream just came upon me and then it ugly ringing voice took it all away from me in a blink of an eye. I threw it on the wall in annoyance, and then a red spot on my calendar caught my attention.

Today was the first day of my sophomore year.

And I’m late.

 

 

***

 

 

I’m sorry dear alarm, I broke your heart when you tried to save me. I’m so sorry. I sighed and threw my alarm onto the trash bin outside, I already wore my uniform and just let my hair loose because I forgot where I place my hair ties, it was nothing important anyway. I ran to the bus stop and fortunately for me, the bus had just arrived.

Finally a good thing happened to me today. I smiled and sat on one of the seat. I have too much free time, I should go and search for a job. I said and made a mental note to do that after school. Not like everyone in my school who didn’t have to work in order to eat, I don’t like to waste my time, if I have time to make money, then why not?

I don’t see any point of chatting or browsing through internet, it’s useless. Does browsing give a meal for me to eat? No.

Anyway, away from my weird mind, I finally arrived, my school, one of the biggest school in Seoul, only the richest out of the rich could go here, wondering how I could gone in? I got a scholarship, I want to graduate from this school and became successful.

And take down the Kim Corporation.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Kai, what are you doing?” My friend, Se Hun, asked, “Are you waiting for that girl again?”

I looked at him in an obvious irritated expression, “Yes. And that girl has a name, Lee So Ra. Now go away. I want her to only look at me.” He shooed Se Hun away and looked at the arriving bus, the bus she always rode every morning. Se Hun scoffed at him and rolled his eyes, “Look at you? More like glare at you.”

“Aish. Just go away!” Kai pushed him and blinked as So Ra advanced their way, he quickly fixed his hair and straightened his blazer, slowly approaching her, “Good morning, So Ra.” He flashed So Ra a smile. So Ra raised an eyebrow and walked pass him wordlessly. Kai’s hand was left hanging in the air, he turned around and jogged towards her, “Hey. Are you free after school??? Wanna go to the café in MyeongDeong?”

“Or wanna eat?? The Italian food in-“ “I’ve told you several times but it seems like you don’t listen to me or just don’t have the ability to comprehend what I said. Please stay away from me, don’t greet, don’t talk, don’t act friendly with me when we’re not even stranger. Thank you.”

“Not even stranger? Then what are we?? Boyfriend-girlfriend??” Kai smiled cheekily, he was used to her rudeness, but he didn’t give up, because even after she attacked him with such harsh words, he found himself falling for her even harder.

Of course he didn’t know what So Ra thought of their relationship.

We’re enemy.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“So Ra!”

So Ra’s face brightened and she saw Byun Baekhyun heading her way, Finally. “Hey.” He was probably the only thing she liked beside money, her mother passed away and her father ran away, the only thing left was only him, only Baekhyun. Baekhyun came from a rich family, but she didn’t hate him, nor she hates his parent, they were very friendly and down to earth, regardless the wealth surrounding them, but it didn’t make them arrogant.

“My mom invites you to come tonight, for dinner. Wanna come??” Baekhyun tilted his head sideways, smiling. So Ra shook her head, “I have something to do today. Sorry, Baek. I’ll make sure to come next time.” So Ra promised. Baekhyun nodded his head and looked  at him, taking a good look at her and then frowned, “Look at you. You’ve lost so much weight, I can only see bones in you.”

“I told you to take care of your health first, aish this girl. Don’t tell me you’re going to work part-time after school?” Baekhyun squint his eyes at her, So Ra blinked at him and smiled cutely, something she rarely does, “Of course, no. Oh, Baek. You-“

“Look at you. Changing the topic again, you’re either going to look for one or do one. I will tell you one more time, Lee So Ra. If you need money you can ask me-“ “Byun Baekhyun, I’m not shameless, you’ve done so much for me. And if I can earn it myself, why should  I ask you for that? Come on I’m not a little girl anymore, I’ll be fine, and I’ll gain weight in no time.” So Ra grinned, Baekhyun looked at her and scoffed, “Right, I forgot your pig appetite.”

“What did you say? You wanna die?”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“You can start working tomorrow, and because you’re still a student, work only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, okay?”

So Ra shook her head, “No, it’s alright, I can work everyday-“ “The salary would be the same, don’t worry.” “Thank you.” So Ra quickly said. “Then I’ll work hard, Mr. Lee.” So Ra bowed.

“Don’t call me, Mr. Lee. It made me feel old. Call me, Min Ho.”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 


 

 

Hey everyone. I'm so excited to write this story I don't even know what's the reason. Anyway, I'm just adding Lee Min Ho as the character because I just watched The Heirs, and I fall in love with him instantly. Hehehe.

I hope you enjoy the first chapter!

See you in my next one!! 

 

 

KISS&HUG

XOXO