Commentary

Flower

Hi..

So, Greetings frist. Hello!

This is my first ever fanfic posted here.. I .. don't know how this would turned out to be.

I was crazily inspired by Junhyung's debut single and I just can't help myself. 

I HAVE TO SPREAD THE LOVE!

and all the ideas just clicked together.

I just hope.. that the next time you heard the song, you'll remember the story. or the other way around.

 

asdfghjkll I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the song. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Junhyung.

I also LOVE the choreography!

BIG SHOUTOUTS FOR PREPIX!! TT___TT They even got Mike Song (the guy that also danced in Step Up Revolution) to dance with Jnuhyung on stage! MIKE.EFFING.SONG. WITH. JUNHYUNG. AND. PREPIX.

 

Let me die.

 

LOLS..

anyways hope you enjoyed the story tho.. TT__TT

I know it's super long for a oneshot and I would seriously appreciate it if you ACTUALLY read all of them.. lols :")

Sorry if it bores you in the middle or feels too cheesy or whatever..

and if there's grammar mistakes, please do understand. I'm not that good in english and I always wrote the chapters at around midnight til like 4 a.m. lols..

And if you're reading this.. please comment, so that I would know what you thought about the story.

I'm nervous you know, being the very first time I posted a story here and all..

but at least I'm doing it out of love <3 #toocheesy #fail

 

let's give Junhyung lots and lots of love!

and happy *belated* birthday, dear fat tongued Junhyung! ugh.. should've posted it on the 19th cause it's his birthday.. but whatever!

happy holidays too, everyone!