Part 2! ^^

Dumb Dumb Ho Seok... -_-

Ho Seok is a dumb dumb part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was quiet as everyone looked at me with a shocked expressions, except Yoongi who just sat there smiling like he did the most amazing thing in the world. Well, he deffinitly didn’t. Not only did that secret just get out, but the one who was never supposed to know now is aware of it…

Suddenly Ho Seok starts laughing. Hard. Is this some sort of joke?!

“HAHAHA Okay. Jimin.” He managed to let out through staggered breathes. “This thing is obviously false!” He starts laughing so hard he’s on his back rolling around! Talk about rotflol-ing… -.-

“Well. It could be wrong. The only way to know is to ask ______ if she really likes Ho Seok.” Jimin said with a concerned look. They all turned toward me. Before I could answer, an arm wrapped around my shoulder pulling me toward the person who then spoke. “We all know _______ doesn’t like me. She likes Jin.” They all grew big eyed and looked at me and then Jin and held there gaze back at me. Ho Seok then nudged me. “Isn’t that right?” He said smiling and giggling. I sat there. All eyes on me. I sat there thinking of what to say. “Y-You guys? C-Can we not discuss this right now. Let’s just forget about it okay.” I looked down only hoping the stares were now gone. “PILLOW FIIIIIIIGHT!” I heard Jeongkook scream. Everyone then started throwing pillows everywhere. I sat there shocked that they actually dropped the subject. However, now I’m getting hit by many pillows. I quickly grab a pillow from the couch and hit anyone who’s hitting me. Well attempting to hit everyone who’s hitting me at least. We were all laughing like idiots. Though the only thing going through my mind was how much of a dumb dumb Ho Seok actually is. But also about… what such good friends I have for noticing I’m panicking and making me feel less pressured.

Soon we all made beds on the floors and couch. Taehyung and Jeongkook took the big couch, Jimin took the love seat, Namjoon and Yoongi slept parallel of the couch, next to Yoongi was Jin and then Ho Seok, and finally me. I am always the last to sleep before anyone. So I snuck upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I sat at the table and replayed everything that happened tonight. What if they bring this up again? Even if Ho Seok doesn’t believe it everyone else might. I sighed at me comment. Ho Seok will never believe it. Is it really that impossible for me to have feelings for him? I mean we’ve been friends forever, but he can only see me as a friend? Maybe I should just give up. I mean I technically didn’t start, but maybe I just should try and find someone else. I sighed once more. “Feeling okay?” I looked up to see Jin standing there. “Not really…” I trust Jin with all my heart. So I usually tell him everything. Whenever something happens he’s the only one I pour my heart out to and listens. If I tried that with Ho Seok… he’d fall asleep -_-

“Well? What’s up?” He took the seat across from me. I looked down at my water. “It’s about tonight…” “Oh. You mean the lie detector. Why does that make you feel so down? Who cares if you like one of us?” “It’s not that… Jin can I tell you something?” I looked at him in the eyes. He looked back giving me a signal I had his full attention. He slightly nodded. I explained that I liked someone who will never like me. Someone who only sees me as his friend. In the end it got quiet. So I looked out at my glass. “So… the one you like is actually Ho Seok?” He asked. “…y-yeah…” “I thought so.” I looked up shocked. “Is it that noticeable?!” Jin chuckled. “Yes and no.” I stared at him confused while he just sat there smiling. “I know you to well ______. It’s hard not to notice when I know you too well.” He chuckled again. “So… What do I do?” He put his hand on his chin and put on his thinking cap. “Well. The only thing you can do is tell Ho Seok about your feelings. At least tell him so he knows. Explain that if he doesn’t have the same feelings that you’d still want to be like normal, but you may need to spend some time apart.” “Basically you’re telling me to spill my feelings and get rejected?...-.-“ “It’s the only way you’re going to get Ho Seok to believe you and take you seriously. Plus you don’t know if he’ll reject you.” I sighed. “But I KNOW I’ll get rejected.” Soon after our talk we went back down stairs and fell asleep.

I woke up and everyone was up and jumping. Seriously … they were JUMPING!>_< “YAH!!!!” Everyone stopped. “Glad you’re awake _____!” “That’s a nice way to wake me up…” I ruffled my bed head and rubbed my sleepy eyes. A big yawn left my mouth, but a sweet smell filled my nose. “What smells good?” I asked. “Jin and Namjoon are making breakfast. Yoongi’s up there waiting for the food like a hungry dog.” Taehyung snickered. I was pulled upstairs to the kitchen where sweet intoxicating smells where coming from. I looked around and counted 6. We’re missing one. “Where’s Ho Seok?” “He wasn’t here when we woke up. He must have had something to take care of.” Namjoon said as he focused on the food. I wonder where that dumby could have ran too. Oh well. I took a seat next to Yoongi who was practically bending over the entire table to get a better look at the food being made. “You guys didn’t have to make breakfast.” “We slept over so we wanted to thank you somehow.” Jin said while still being focused on the food. They sleep over all the time and this is the first time they’re making breakfast for everyone. That’s a little strange to me. And Ho Seok’s not here and there’s food being prepared. That kid must have really had something important to do to miss his hyungs cooking food for him.

After the food was all done we sat down and ate. It didn’t take long for the boys to finish and if I may say so myself I was pretty hungry too. We all then sat around in the living room while holding our full tummies. “Namjoon. Jin. The food was soooooooo good! Thank you~~~” “No problem ________.” They replied. We all got up and they all started to pack there things. They one by one left after giving me their big hugs. They last one was Yoongi who was almost done packing. That’s when I notice that Ho Seok didn’t take his stuff with him. “Yah. Yoongi. Do you know where Ho Seok went?” “Yeah. He said he was going on a walk this morning to get some air. Oh. He said he’d be back later for his things to.” I looked at Yoongi with a dull glare. “What?” “Why didn’t you tell me earlier when I asked?” I said still with that dull glare trying to burn a hole into his skull. He bent over slightly, grabbed my checks, and stretched them like you would do to a little kid. “Awwwwwww. Was somebody worried about her crush?” “YAH!” I pushed his hands off my faces. “How did you even know? Is it that obvious?” I slightly whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He smiled his victorious smile. “It’s not hard to see when he makes it obvious.” He turned around, took his bag, gave me a hug, and patted my head. “What does that mean?” “I don’t know you tell me.” He then walked passed me and waved goodbye while still facing toward the door. “YAH! Yoongi! What does i-“ The door shut. What is he even talking about!? I don’t understand. I walked up to my living room still thinking about what he could have meant. I crashed on my couch face first and groaned loudly. I’m done thinking. I decided to watch a movie until Ho Seok came back for his stuff. I have to tell him my feelings. He won’t know unless I tell him myself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I checked the clock. Its 9:30pm … I can’t watch anymore movies. My eyes can’t take it. I yawned and stretched my arms. Ho Seok still hasn’t come back. Maybe he- *Ding Dong* The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I walked over rubbing my sore eyes and answered the door. “Hi Ho Seok.” “Hi ______!” He gave me a hug. “Have you been sleeping?” He pulled back and looked at me. “n-no. I’ve been watching movies all day.” My heart was pounding. WHY!! WHY ME! “Why?” “I was waiting for you to pick up your stuff.” I stepped aside inviting him in. He walked in but turned right away waiting for me to close the door. “Why would you wait?” Didn’t Yoongi tell you I’d pick it up later tonight?” I face palmed myself and quietly cursed Yoongi. “I’m guessing he didn’t.” He smiled that bright smile of his and chuckled. We then walked over and sat on the couch. I need to tell him now. “Ho Seok I need to tell you something.” “Okay shoot.” Said while taking the remote and skimming channels. I gently put my hand on his hand that held the remote. He looked at me confused. “I need you to really listen to me.” He put on a concerned face. “Is everything okay?” I shook my head. “I need to talk to you about last night.” “Oh! You want to talk about Jin!” He smiled. “N-“ “I can tell he likes you.” He said smiling like the idiot he is. “I don’t like Jin.” “Oh. Then Jimin? Yoongi? Jeongkook? Whoever it is you should just confess and get it over with.” He nudged me with his elbow. “You think so?” “DEFFINITLY! That way you can lift that weight off your shoulders.” “I like you.” “YES! Just like that! But make sure you tell him in person it wo-“ “Ho Seok.” “Yeah?” I looked in to his eyes with hope he wouldn’t hate me. “I like you.” “Huh? ______! You have to say it to the person you like!” He chuckled. “I am.” He looked at me until he FINALLY understood. His face turned into shock. I looked down and then away while rubbing the back of my neck. He didn’t talk so I needed to break this deadly silence. “Y-You don’t have to like me back. It’s just. I needed to tell you.” I looked up to see if he looked away from me yet but he hadn’t. I turned my body fully around. “Is it really that big of a shock?” I felt the couch move meaning he got up, but no footsteps. I turned around to see Ho Seok kneeling on the floor so when I turned he would be face to face. His expression was different. It was soft but no smile. “I’m sorry.” There it was. The end of our friendship. Done and over. My eyes started to fill with water, but I’m not going to let him see me sob. I inhaled and lifted my head to look back at him. “No I’m sor-“ “You didn’t let me finish.” I looked at him confused. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being so dumb and not realizing your feelings. Now that I think about the signs were there. I just didn’t notice.” At least he realized how slow he is. I lowered my head. “Can we still be friends?..” I asked while looking down hoping for a yes. “I don’t want to be friends.” My eyes widened and my heart sank. All of a sudden he grabbed my chin and lifted it up to look him in the eyes. “I want to be more then friends.” He pulled me in and our lips met. I was so stunned I didn’t react to the kiss at all. He parted from my lips but only stopped at about a few centimeters. He looked at me through hooded eyes and whispered, “Aren’t you going to kiss me back?” He smiled. He pulled me towards him again but this time I kissed him back. His hand slid on my cheek while my hands wrapped around his neck. We pulled apart. He put his forehead to mine. “I’m sorry for being so dumb.” I chuckled a little. A smile formed on my face. I stared at him. “You may be a dumby Ho Seok, but…. You’re my dumb dumb.” He smiled and once more pulled me into a loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy. >,< sorry for any errors. I didn't proof read.