Dinner Time

Just Friend or a Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12..

 

Time pass away...

 

it's six Pm now..

 

"hurry up, jungshin, jonghyun we wil be late to go to eun hye house" said Yonghwa..

 

"I'm ready hyung, jungshin ppali"said jonghyun..

 

"ne, just wear a necklace and a bracelet now"said jungshin while he walk to jonghyun and Yonghwa..

 

"aiissh jungshin, we not will going for a concert, we just go for get dinner tonight"said Yonghwa..

 

"hyung, each other person have style and this is my style when I go out " said jungshin..

 

"ok, jungshin, it's up to you. hurry gusy, we go now. noona, eun hye must waiting for us now"said yonghwa..

 

15 minutes, later. the car has arrive in front of eun hye house..

 

"hyung, better if you go to her house and permite to her parents before you take her out"said jonghyun..

 

"you right jonghyun"said yonghwa while he go out from his car..

 

yonghwa walk slowly to eun hye house..

 

"ding...dong" yonghwa push the bel of eun hye house..

 

one old man open the house for him..

 

"good evening, sir. my name is Jung Yong Hwa"said yonghwa while he bow a little his head..

 

"I want to meet eun hye, if she is here. I want to take her our for tonight" said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa...."shout eun hye while she walk down from a stairs..

 

Eun Hye wear a casual cloth but elegant..

 

she look beautiful without wear a make up. she let her long hair is free..

 

"appa, he is Jung Yonghwa the leader of CN BLUE. the famous band in korean"said eun hye..

 

"ah, noona. I just a human like you and your appa. don't too exceed, eun hye"said yonghwa..

 

appa eun hye just smile to hear what yonghwa said..

 

"eun hye, I let you go out with him. but don't too long, you have to go back before 10 Pm"said appa eun hye..

 

"thank you father"said eun hye..

 

"I will take care of her"said yonghwa..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter