Invite Shin Hye as Apologize from Yonghwa.

Just Friend or a Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11..

END OF FLASHBACK..

"hyung, we will support you for what you're decision" said Jonghyun..

 

"thanks, jonghyun" said Yonghwa..

 

"let's practice now" said yonghwa again..

 

after 4 hour, they finish to practice for next concert in shanghai..

 

suddenly yonghwa phone is rang..

 

he take it..

 

"hello" 

 

"hyung" said a man..

 

"min hyuk, I tough you will arrive in LA 2 hours again" said yonghwa..

 

"hyung, the plane is suddenly landed in canada because of broken in the engine. half an hour will be flight again" said Min Hyuk..

 

"hyung, has you make a phone call to shin hye eonnie, for apologise??" ask min hyuk..

 

"no, min hyuk. wae" said yonghwa..

 

"hyung, I think shin hye eonnie has arrive in LA, one hour ago"said Min hyuk..

 

"alright, min hyuk. I will call her after I call you" said Yonghwa..

 

"ne, hyung. I will go now, our plane will flight now" said min hyuk..

 

"becareful min hyuk" said yonghwa..

 

"ne" said min hyuk shortly..

 

then the connection is off..

LOS ANGELES....

 

the time is 2 Pm when Park Shin hye has arrive in LA after she flight in six hour. right now she has lay her self on the bed in the room of the hotels..

 

she feel get slumber and almost sleep when suddenly her handphone is rang..

 

with her eyes still close, she take her handphone...

 

"hmm, hello" said shin hye with weak voice..

 

yonghwa hear if shin hye voice is weak. he realize if shin hye is feel sleep now and tired..

 

"I'm sorry shin, if I disturb your sleep right now. later I will call you again" said yonghwa while he will cut the connection..

 

shin hye directly wake up when she hear yonghwa voice..

 

"yong, don't hang up your handphone, please. it's alright yong. why you call me??" ask shin hye..

 

"I....I"m sorry shin hye, if I forget to call you last night. I'm very tired after read the script of dramas. I realize if I has broke my promise to you. please, apologize me" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye look silent for a while...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter