what goes around comes around

I Live 4 U

*** not edited for mistakes (yet)****

Once Kris was out of sight I went back upstairs,  Jay sat in the studio that he'd locked Kris in. Walking in I closed the door behind me.

"So -tard do you want to try to explain this before or after I beat the out of you"? Cracking my knuckles 

"Since I make a living of my face let me explain first". Jay said pushing a chair with his foot, then motioned for me to sit down. Rebelliously I leaned against the wall, crossing my arm abd giving a drawn out well, as I waited for his lame excuse. 

"Look your friend had dirty on me I couldn’t afford leaking,  I just got outbof out of a bad situation,  my fans won't stick around if there's another scandal". 

He made sense I was no stranger to the struggles of famous people but that didn't make kidnapping and detaining a person ok.  When I pointed this out he shrugged and said

"Your friend wasn't cooperating". 

I scuffed, closing the remaining distance and grabbing him up by the collar"And why should she? What person cooperates with their kidnapper. Are you done? Because your excuse isn't much of an excuse". 

"You know l. Your like her guard dog you know,  if we didn't I would think your into her".  Jay rose to his feet as I drew back to swing.

He needed to shut it, his words resonated with me. And no one should ever know about the cord he was plucking.

"Holy "?! He breathed staring into my eyes, disbelief clouding his face. "You do love her"!

I swung but he caught my fist. Thrashing try to get another swing, Jay caught my other arm and pinned me  to a wall. 

"Oh this is rich, let me guess see if I can paint this tragic love story. Girl meets girl, girl a befriends girl b, oh and your girl b by the way". He mocked a kiss when I jerked again trying anything to keep him from continuing, but of course it didn't work. 

"The two little girls grow up together like sisters, they stick together through good times and the bad. But girl a has more bad times than b, am I right so far"?

 I looked away not wanting to admit he was tell my story word for word. 

"After on tragic heart wrenching event, b makes a personal vowl to protect a from anymore pain.  After this b starts going out of her way to care for her friend, shielding and guiding her. Then one day when swimming or walking on a getting out of the shower without a towel.  Something in b slips, a isn't just pretty or an object to protect. Oh no no no, Kris becomes beautiful, y, alluring so much so it makes your fantasies run wild. You want to possess her, touch her, put you head between her legs and taste her. Don't you Lina"?

I felt myself tremble as I imagined what all those things would be like,  if I was able to have Kris.

 Oh!

Jay brought his lips to mine, bringing me back down. Pulling a he smirked.

"Pay attention the story isn't over yet".

" you"! I screamed in his face trying in vain to get free.

 "You already did". He countered not missing a beat. "Now where was I, ah! Flash forward to the present and the story gets more interesting, not only has your love for you best friend grown but so has Kris’s awareness of the opposite . She blindsides you with a sudden confession that she's dating.  But the one she's hooked up with isn't some chump you can strong arm out of tge picture.  Oh no he's your other best friend,  and now your stuck as the third wheel.  Unable to move. Just stuck watching, longing, and hoping for the happy ever after with Kris that will ..."

I spit right in Jay's face, glaring at him just before delivery a headbutt. 

Finally free I gave him a swift kick between the legs, cursing he crumbled.

"What the hell do you know! Nothing you said makes any sense, nothing"! I screamed trying to fight back the feeling of hysteria. 

"But it is true, and if... ow....you don't start acting right. Kris might catch wind of her friend's dirty little secret". Jay hissed betweeb clenched teeth.

I felt like someone had turned me upside down and dunked me in ice water.  My mind stopped at the thought of Kris even suspecting my feels for her.  Even though I knew in every fiber of my body  that if I just ignored the prick and kept denying everything wouldn't be alright. 

But that wasn't enough. 

Maybe I wanted him to tell her.

That way I wouldn't have to keep hiding.

Maybe...it would be better....that. ..way.

"So what's it going to be, should I set you free or what"? He sneered struggling to his feet.

At that same moment my phone vibrated it my pocket,  looking at it I seeb a message fron Kris.

"Lina are you alright,  I'm worried about you call me right now or I'm coming back there".

Eyes glued to the screen, I resigned myself to my decision. 

"What the do I have to do to keep you piss from talking"?